• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beauty Tips

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aqualight

I'm kind of paranoid about getting tan. I tan easily but I hate it; I like to keep myself pale. Except I fcked up the other day and didn't wear sun screen, so I ended up burning - which turned into a tan. Now I have to wait for it to fade. :(

i'm like that too although i freckle more than tan
and freckles take longer to fade ):

krexia

Translator
Awards
I've only ever cared about dangerous burns, not tans. Tans are unavoidable when you spend your entire summer down at the beach, or five days a week training on the river.

Not that I do either of those things now, but I tan easily because of the exposure I got when I was younger. Just from cycling around town I have pretty distinct tan lines on my shoulders.

E

Eyesore

"Be yourself man. Don't ever let no one tell you that you ain't beautiful." - EMINEM.

O

Oberon

Don't talk about your kids and ex-spouse(s). Ever.

s1gildragonin30years

Especially on a first date.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

s1gildragonin30years

lol, that makes sense

WOMEN: (totally hot): yeah im single
man; oh hey me too
women: yup its just me and MY SON tommy nowadays
man: *woman now hideous in his eyes* NOOOOO

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
actually, putting lotion on your skin makes the oiliness/dryness worse. your skin has a certain ph level.. when it's balanced right, it leaves your skin looking normal and fine and just great. but if you put lotion on, the chemicals and shit inside it are gonna screw up the ph levels. then you're either gonna break out or your skins gonna get oily or dry.. and then you feel forced to wear more lotion/acne stuff and then it just adds more chemicals to your skin and skrews it up more, making you dependant on that stuff.

if you just stop using it, and use water, it'll eventually even out again. but it might take like a month so yeah..

imo, i don't like the way eyeliner looks on people. it just looks gross. and creeppy. even if it doesn't look emo and it looks all stylish or w/e, i still dislike it. it's like "why do you wear that? do you think you look better? lol cuz you don't" especially like heavy makeup..ugh.. there's this girl, she looked fine the way she was, [sure maybe she wasn't the most attractive girl out there but w/e], but then she started wearing a bunch of makeup, caked on, ugh, and i look at her and im like "ew gross.. wtf.. " like..idk i just find it disgusting.

foundation.. i think that looks ok on people sometimes.. but id rather just see people the way they are w/ nothing on their face. lol.

but that's just my opinion. some people look pretty good w/ makeup, but then i see em w/o makeup, and i think they look even better. yeah i hope i didn't offend anyone.

s1gildragonin30years

please please please
guys, do not talk about every single one of your past exes...

my friend.. he even had them numbered -__- we walked around the school, i was told he was gonna ask me out or w/e but no he talks about his exes for like an hour straight while trying to avoid one of his exes he broke up w/ in like that very hour.. ugh i don't like guys like that ! but he's my best friend so i guess i gotta put that aside, lol. -___- as a friend he's ok but as a boyfriend? lol oh hell no. he's too sensitive/talks about exes all the freaking time/other things.

-

my hair is naturally pretty oily, so i wash it every day. it's not that it's "ew gross" oily, like those stanky chicks who you can tell haven't showered in weeks and have gross super oily/dandruff hair.. ewww.... ew ew ew..

it's just it looks oily,, if i take a shower today in the afternoon, tomorrow my hair will look natural , but kinda on the oily side...it's not THAT visible.. but i can just feel it if i touch/brush my hair compared to my normal clean hair so yeah..

also.. i know i should wear lotion.. cuz my arms sometimes look a bit dry.. ugh.. but i never do cuz im too lazy..lol. i only wear lotion if i want to look good for a certain ocassion or if like i want to smell very nice for something.. lol.

also i don't like the idea of having a tan.. or getting tanned.. i like being pale and shit.. lol. but im too lazy to put sunscreen on everyday.

so that's why i wear longsleeved shirts/sweaters a lot, if i ever wear a shirt though like a normal kind that shows my arms and im not gonna wear anything over it, and it's sunny outside, then yeah i put suncreen on.. but generally im too lazy.

whenever i swear shorts or tights i put sunscreen on though..i don't want to get a tan line ! and some of my tights are like the ones w/ designs[black holes ?] errr w/e like fishtights but vintage.. ehe.. so i don't want to have a bunch of fancy little dark dots on my legs.. lol.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I don't really have a choice in tanning. I'm naturally dark, and even when I put on sunscreen, I get a noticeable tan everytime I go outside. I don't really mind it, I don't really like being pale. It makes me look sickly.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Don't pull down your eyelids when putting on eyeliner. Your just giving yourself premature wrinkles.
Pat your face dry when you wash it. Rubbing just makes your face get dry and stuff.
Take vitamins especially Vitamin E.
Avoid using those Wet to Dry flat irons because they damage your hair hell of a lot worse than a regular one and also use protective spray. Believe me, don't bother using your flat iron without putting extra conditioners in your hair because then you get split ends and really dry,fine hair.
Don't use really cheap shampoos.
Instead of washing your make-up off with facial wash, use those make-up remover wipes.
Avoid the sun. Unless you really want to be all orange looking, stay out of it. Pale is nice to me. Besides, sunscreen has stuff that causes skin cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back