• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BECAREFUL OF SPOILER LEAKS ON YOUTUBE!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

jahob000

I know that the leaks are old news but some idiot has been posting them up the past few days and it keeps showing up in my recommended feed. I've already reported him but I wanted to see if anyone else here can help report him too. If there are a bunch of reports about him, maybe they'll delete the videos or his channel.

I'm afraid to post the link because I don't want anyone to get spoiled because the videos are on the top of his video list. We should still be able to report him from his main youtube page without seeing the video list.

His username is curlynaps.

I know that there are a few others as well but I didn't want to search and risk it. If it's ok with the mods here, if anyone else accidentally sees things like this popup in their youtube feed, can we list the username here so we can block, blacklist or report it?

Kingdom Hearts 3 is only a little over a week away and I don't want any of our experience ruined.

Back