• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Because I know none of you have anything better to do then obsess over my life...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Endgame

:D
Recent events. Events may or may not have happened in the order specified. Events may have side effects, consult your doctor before use.

-I was, until recently, in a university degree to become a primary school teacher. After failing the first term for the third year in a row, I decided to quit and come back to it later when I'm more motivated. Probably won't end up doing so, but hey, now I got more free time. Unfortunatly, since I no longer have vitally important three-hour lectures, I'm no longer keeping up on sketching practice.

-To quote a certain movie: "I love smoking. Even when I am dying of lung cancer, still I will smoke." Jet_Fire, when I get gangrene in my feet, metal in my eyes, and all the other horrible things on the packet warning labels, I'm charging you with two counts of murder - one for each of my lungs. Oh yeah. Kiddies, even though smoking makes you look cool, it's bad. Don't ever take it up. -coughs and wheezes-

-I moved from my country-bumpkin, hated hometown to the capital of my state, with my mate, his missus, and their newborn baby. So much for sleep. And damn, I hate that this place is so BIG. I can't walk everywhere anymore.

-Did I mention the baby? She's beautiful. I want one now. Any female, 14-30 year-old members, wishing to bear my children, please move to Brisbane immediatly.

-We had a computer. It got repossesed. So we bought a new one, along with a $2700 TV. That's like $4000 American. God, PS3 looks awesome in High-Def. Jealous? You should be. If it's any consolation, the computer sucks ass.

I'll keep you intranet-junkies posted. I know you want all the sordid details, right?

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
-tackles-

I missed you. Dx

First off -Wacks you iwth a bat- Smoking is bad! And why did you quit? You always told me you want to be a teacher! You would have been a pwnson one. D=

And your not ready for a baby. >:O Wait until you get a nice job, find a pretty girl. And MARRY her first.

Then have a baby. >_>

I missed you. =/

Joy

Bronze Member
*raises hand to volunteer for the child bearing*

xD

Well, I'm glad to see your back, even for a little Zetsu. Even if I did think you were an ass for about a week. Realized who the hell cares, and got over it.

What games for pS3 you got?

Endgame

:D
I have a nice job. I cook chicken at KFC for 12 bucks an hour. God, I've missed the back pain, surprise attack pimples, and boredom of being hunched over a vat of boiling oil for 8 hours at a time. Someone print my resume out for me and mail it to me.

Did I not mention the hatrick failures? I think it was because the lecturers just didn't like me. They'd tell you it's something to do with me only putting in half an assignment out of 12 per term, but that's just bullshit. They got it in for me.

Unfortunatly, Time, I don't think you're properly equipped for child-bearing. You kinda need a womb. And breasts. Functional ones. As for the being an ass thing, I'll take the easy way out and blame it on mental depression. -Pops a tablet-

We got Resistance Fall of Man (Lol Halo rip), Motostorm...which is actually not a bad game, and with great graphics... F.E.A.R which we have yet to pass the first level of... a crying baby makes turning the lights out and setting the atmosthere kinda tough... and The Godfather (Lol GTA rip.) And once I can get home and get my stuff, I'm buying a whole truckload of 360 games. A very small truck, but a a truck nonetheless. Think the Volvo of trucks.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
<<...Good that you are still kicking and such. At least you finally speak what has been eating you up for months. Sorry for the bad parts. Hurray for the good parts. Nothing else to say, since everyone else said it.

I'm happy that you are alive, anyways..

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
-Did I mention the baby? She's beautiful. I want one now. Any female, 14-30 year-old members, wishing to bear my children, please move to Brisbane immediatly.

oh hay, i'm a 14 year old japanese teen and i'd love to have your baby ~:D

And welcome back Zetsumi, now start pwning nubs.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Welcome back, Zetsu. Like others said before, I'd bear your children, but I lack the proper parts.

And I hope you'll stop smoking eventually. >_>

My aunt died of lung cancer because of her cigarettes.

C

Charlie

I'd personally love to bear your children xD

And Time's right. F. E . A . R is amazing

:3

Q

Banned
hai2uzetsumi. :D

I seem to be the only sane member not wanting to bear Zets' children. .___. I fear for sanity. Fear for it.

*is proceeded to be beaten by Zets' bodyguards and has his title "The Pwner of N00bs", bestowed by Zets, taken away and repossessed by Zetsumi, and the guards proceed to laugh at my poor, battered, broken, bloody little body*

...anyway, welcome back. :D

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Well I'll gladly Not offer myself to you for the bearing children thing.

But it's nice to see that you're coming back, if you are indeed coming back. You didn't quite say, I think. Either way, hello and goodbye. I'll see you around the Role Playing section, hopefully.

Back