• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Because Nothing Else Matters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Everything is safe in the daylight, but when night falls, the demons arrive. They take children and try to change them into the same monsters that they have become, and it's up to anyone who has the power to save them.

Who exactly has this power? A select group of mortals, who call upon the spirits of the world, and weild incredible power. Although many people pray, the angels will not help the humans, although they see fit to make themselves obvious now and then.

But the focus of all the people - and demons - are on the vessels of the angels, those seven chosen ones who can save the future generations; for with each child turned demon, the darkness spreads over the world slowly, choking the Earth of all that is good.

--

Rules:

1. No GodModing, Powerplaying, etc. without the express permission of the player ON THIS THREAD.
2. PLEASE, no chatspeak. (*walks to dead person* HEAL! *dead person revived*) I can't stand it, I swear. . .><
3. Only 15 people can join. 7 people for the chosen mortals, four angels, four demons. Children stolen by the demons are free-reign (anyone can control them), providing that it doesn't get out of hand.
4. Please put the password 'yin-yang' at the beginning of your profile, to show that you've read the rules.
5. Angels and Demons don't necessarily have more power than the chosen mortals, as every element has its weakness.
6. Please post any questions along with your profile.

Chosen Seven:
-Earth -
-Fire - Fayt [Sora is n1]
-Air -
-Water - Meilin [Meilin11]
-Soul - Taelva [Keyblade Shards]
-Darkness - Zack [Zacdos]
-Light - Runwalk [Summoner Yuna]

Angels:
-Earth -
-Fire - Angelous [Galacion]
-Air - Kaze [Darkened Heart]
-Water -

Demons:
-Earth - Stu Pot [Crasendolls]
-Fire - Natas [Keyblade Shards]
-Air -
-Water -

Profile:

Name:
Element:
Breif History (humans)/Job Description (angels/demons):
Breif Personality Description:

So, let's do this.

--

Yin-Yang

Name: Kaze
Character Type: Angel
Element: Air
Job Description: Controls the power of Air. Is fond of the mortal who controls the same element, and lends his power to them occasionally.
Breif Personality Description: Aloof, and often scatterbrained. Will talk about one thing then will switch topics halfway through a sentence. Will go along with whichever plan seems best, so he really can't be relied on.

Last edited:

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Yin-Yang!!!

Name: Zack
Character Type: Chosen Mortal
Element: Darkness
Breif History (humans)/Job Description (angels/demons): Is the mortal who can control the very Darkness around him and others.
Breif Personality Description: Is usually quiet around strangers, but will defend those who need it, and is friednly once you get to know him

Last edited:

Summoner Yuna

Yin-Yang (hurry up blinded fanfic hurry hurry hurry)

Name: Runwalk (he's not my character, but I love him *coddles Runwalk plushie*
Character Type: Chosen Mortal
Appearance:
ruwalkcharacter.jpg

Element: Light
Breif History: Use to live in a Castle with a very nice friend who happened to be the King ( =3 ) as an Officer. The King always got picked on by another Officer named Alfeegi. Infact, Alfeegi was so formal he gets pissed with everyone. Ain't entirely his fault, everyone always breaks the rules. Alfeegi's rule-crazy. Runwalk has a pet nammed Galooba ^_^
Breif Personality Description: Very friendly, always gets picked on by his nice friend Alfeegi *coughcough* Breaks the rules to help friends...which results in a very sore head.

C

Crasendolls

yin yang

Name: Stu Pot
Character Type: Demon
Element: Earth
Breif History: If there ever was a demon who broke every demonic tradition it was stu he walked the day as though he were mortal he was afraid of spiders and mimes scare the pants off him. He is seen as the runt of the litter his older brother being only second to king of demons himself.
Breif Personality Description: it changes often hes very moody seeing as theres seventy seven souls living in his body the one that dominates most of the time is his own and is a very happy and charismatic type

Angel Shards

I would kill for you &lt;3
Yin-Yang

Name: Taelva
Character Type: Chosen Seven
Element: Soul
Brief History: Growing up in a middle-class family, Taelva has had her fair share of the ups and downs of life. At the age of four, her father died as a result of a rare disease and her mother had to raise her on her own, with the help of her grandparents. Through the course of her life there have been many ups and downs, but her mother always reminded her that these were small tests leading up to the exam of life.
Breif Personality Description: Though she can be a bit naïve at time, Taelva is a level-headed woman. She believes that there is good in every soul, and no matter how evil one may seem there is that ray of hope shinning through. She wont give up on anyone, which is perhaps her biggest downfall.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
yin yang

Name: Meilin
Character Type: Chosen Human
Element: Water
Breif History: Meilin lives with her mother in the suburbs, her father having left for unknown reasons when she was to young to remember. Her largest support had always been her friends, and as such she works hard to see to it that they are all protected.
Breif Personality Description: Fiercely protective of her friends, yet very reluctant to hurt others.

Last edited:

Angel Shards

OOC: -gaspeth- us start RPG? -dies- Where shall we start?

IC: Twilight hung in the air on the crisp, fall night in New England. It was about 6:45 P.M. and already the sun was beginning to hover just above the tree-line, on the verge of sinking below the horizon and leaving behind nightfall. Autumn nights were particularily beautiful here in this state, especially when the full moon hung high in the air. To see the stars against the black sky and begin to see a hint of your breath, knowing winter would be just around the corner. It was Taelva's favourite time of the year.

After closing up shop the young-woman would always walk the half-hour journey home. No traveling by car, thank you very much! Especially in the late-autumn air. Besides, she prefered this exercise as opposed to riding in a car, or traveling via the city bus. It wasn't much fun. Being able to see the sights and hear the sounds of the open air was enough for Taelva.

The walk to her appartment wasn't a very hard one either. After crossing the street from the Café she worked at, there was stone-set walk that lead her through an open field. From there, she'd turn onto a sidestreet that took her past the graveyard. On nights, when she was feeling adventurous, she'd even stroll through the graveyard. Once that was done, it was a five minute walk off a side-street to her duplex.

That was the life a normal-modern woman. Or however normal she thought she was...

Last edited:

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
OOC: I find the fact that my character is an angel ironic, since I don't believe in God or Heaven. :3 Yay for controversy.

IC: Paradise. The sun would always shine, the grass was always green, and if one didn't want winter, it would not happen. For the most part, there was no winter, just a gorgeous season somewhere between spring and summer.

But Kaze didn't care. He had lived there for eternity, and he took such beauty for granted. He recognized that it was better than what the Earth, God's Experiment, was, but he seldom visited Earth.

Demons were growing rampant in this day and age. So many infidels walked among the humans, and their souls were the perfect prey for the things. And now the demons were corrupting the children through the adults, with sex, violence, and drugs.

Pitiful.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin lay back on the porch behind her house, looking at the stars, just thinking, when she heard noise in the woods behind her home. "Who's there?"

"Must've been my imagination." she muttered.

Oh how wrong she was.....

C

Crasendolls

On the curb of a run down street in new york city hypnotic beats played loudly as a contest was being held. Not a war not a fight but a dance contest. Stu started moonwalking backwards and pulled off many other micheal jackson moves cliches mostly until he tipped over on his toes only four inches from the ground and perfectly balance on now only one foot. The onlookers where mesmerized as he quickly flipped backwards and landed upside down on his nahnds bent over with his head upright inbetween his legs tat where still as though he where doing a handstand. the music changed and he perfectly sang with the song
"kids with guns
Kids with guns
taken over
i t wont be long
mesmerise
skelatons
kids with guns
kids with guns"

His amazing display of flexibility seemed to bring joy even to the damned souls in hell.
"Now tell me im not the best there is". The music stopped and he walked over to a man just south of six feet his eyes a freindly but peircing brown. "Damn stu every day you come hear and prove your not even human. Where exactly do you come from". "Like ive said a millin times im the only surviver from the eruption of the great mountin monky".

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack was walking home and was looking around. He thought, "I hate this part of town. There have been some weird reports coming in from here. Strange noises, and.......just utter chaos."

He turned the corner and saw a few shady people hiddling together. He tilted his hat down, covering his eyes, hoping they wouldn't bother him. "Ever since I thought I heard that strange noise a few nights ago......there has been a great sense of........evil.....all around." Zack continued walking and not noticing that he was being followed.

Angel Shards

OOC: Hey, DH, am gunna be a Demon as well. Hope you don't mind ;) Also, please reply to your Chaos Reign thread. I posted -nods proudly-

Name: Nátas
Character Type: Demon
Element: Fire
Job Description: Obviously, he controls the element of Fire. This is the demon responsible for so many "spantaneous" human combustions. Uses his Hell-given powers to wreak havoc upon the mortal world. Always, he tries to tempt others away from the Light and side with Satan. He is one of the most powerful demons in the Underworld.
Breif Personality Description: Nátas appears to be cool and collected. A demon who knows what he's doing with great precision. However, at times he can be a real hot-head and turn extremely dangerous like the elemt he controls. Mortal life is a game he tries to bend to his will. This demon thoroughly enjoys toying with others, and the thrill he gets from peoples' pain is his greatest pleasure.

Right now I have writer's block, but I'll edit this post later.

Galacion

Bronze Member
'yin-yang

Name:Angelous
Character Type:Angel
Element:Fire
Breif History (humans)/Job Description (angels/demons):Assigned to the duty of protecting the seven chosen humans
Breif Personality Description:Kind out of battle but in battle feriously determined to win

ooc: guys i wont be on sometimes and after tommorrow ill be on vacation so i need someone to take over my charater who ever wants to do that PM me the first on gets to.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
It started to get dark as Zack walked around town. "Okay, now even I'm getting freaked out." He said calmly. He continued walked and then he heard something knock over a garbage can. Zack darted around and waited for something to reveal itself. But there was nothing there. Zack's heart started to pund a little, "I'd better hurry home." And as he walked faster he could hear footsteps behind him. But not just one set, there were a few......things, following him.

Angel Shards

OOC: Am not going to to edit last post after all XD

IC: No more than a block ahead of Zack, a solitary figure stood, cloaked in darkness. The man's head was tilted downwards on a slant, as if he was looking at his toes, and his black-red tinted bangs hid his eyes from view. Leaning casually against the wall of a building behind him, he lazily tossed a silver coin up and down repeatedly. To many, this stranger simple looked like a man in his late twenties just hanging about. But to those who had a trained eye and a strong sixth-sense, this was a demon.

This whole time Nátas had seen the boy coming. As his cold, demonic eyes watch him the demon's lips curved in a cruel grin. The fear that eminated from this one. How he enjoyed it! He would have fun with this human tonight, but more so because he was one of the Chosen Seven. How lucky was Nátas on this night? As thoughts ran through the demon's mind he caught a whiff of something else. Glancing to his left he could already make the young woman out of the corner of his eye. It was another of the Chosen Seven. He would indeed have his way tonight...

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack ran through the street. He wasn't exactally scared. He just didn't want to find out what was following him. As he turned his head to see where he was running to he saw a man in a cloak and bupped into him, "Ah, oh sorry mister." Before Zack continued he stared at the man for a second before walking away.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Kaze created a whirlwind in the palm of his hand. It quickly dissipated, to his disdain. In Paradise, all was perfect. The only way that Kaze could enact his powers was to appear on Earth and perform a miracle for someone. They always attributed it to miracles, even the corrupted ones who no longer believed in the Truth.

With a sigh, his white robes grew brighter and brighter, and were replaced with dull streetclothes - fasionably baggy and long greyish-red shirt, and low pants with Converse shoes (OOC: I love Converse sooo much. . .). His wings disappeared, his saddest loss.

Kaze sighed again as he suddenly appeared in the dingy streets of New England. But he felt cramped when he wasn't able to use the Wind in Paradise. He smiled widely as he spread his arms wide, calling forth a huge gust, which blew through each alleyway and down each street and avenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back