• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Because You Live: Kingdom Hearts (reader insert)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

13Rox

Chapter one: Wake up Call
inportant: Roxas, Sora, Vanitas, and Ven are all brothers and you are their best friend.

"Roxas!!!" I scream jumping up and down on the bed. all other attempts to wake my blonde friend have failed. Roxas groaned.
"What do you want?" He askrd groggeley. i Snorted.
"To get to school on time." I teased. Roxas bolted up and looked at the clock. it was 7:00. school starts at 8:10 and its a half hour walk and he is still half asleep. Roxas groans and shoves me off the bed. i giggle and bound out of the room. When i walk into the hall, Sora is waiting for me.
"Hey spikes." I greet. The brunette brother of Roxas smiles amd waves.
"Seen Van and Ven?" He asks. i shake my head. I havent seen Sora's twin or Roxas'. Sora noddes and goes to look for them. a second later Roxas runs up behind me and hits my jumper cables. i squeal and whip around.
"Roxas! that is sooo not funny!" I yell at him. Roxas is bent over holding his stomach.
"Your-your face though!" He said between laughs. i laughed too. it must have been pretty priceless.
"Cmon. Lets get going." Roxas said after he recovered. He lead the way as we decended the stairs and walked to the kitchen. We passed a mirror along the way and i frouned. my messy coppet curls were out of control, my school uniform was wrinkled, and my skirt was getting short. Roxas turned around and saw this.
"Aw you dont look that bad." He said, clearly eyeing the short skirt. i smacked him playfully and fixed it. it would have to do for now. I jogged down the hall and grabbed an apple off the counter. We headed out.

13Rox

chapter 2:

Ven, Van, and Sora were waiting for us. We began our long walk to school. I hated our uniforms. A white button up shirt, blue pants or plaid blue skirt, knee high blue socks for girls, black shoes, and a blue plaid tie. Not that i dont like blue, but this is just too much. Why cant girls wear pants?! I sigh and begin to swing my bag back and forth along my side. Van and Ven are arguing about something and Sora is playing peace maker.
"So..." Roxas said matching my pace to walk beside me.
"So. did u finish science?" I ask. Roxas loves science. it was a trick question.
"Yup! did u finish math?" He teases. i absolutely HATE math! its like, go home math your x isnt coming back! get over y and move on!
"no." i groweled. dont ask me how, but i ace science but fail math. Roxas chuckles.
"Anything going on tonight?" he asks. he knows im a busy person.
"Softball, Volleyball, Soccer, art club, drama club, homework." I list all the things to do off. Roxas raises his eyebrows.
"All that? Do you ever just take a night off?" He asks. he looks almost pleading.
"Well i guess i could..." i mumble. Roxas smiles
"cool."
"Cmon guys! we're gonna be late!" Ven, Roxas' older twin yells. We all race to the school gates and make it just in time.

13Rox

chapter 3:

"Thank god!" I cried at the ceiling as the lunch bell rang. If i heard one more word about the 7 princesses of light i was gonna flip a desk! Sora laughs at my reaction and it even gets a chuckle out of Sora's twin Van. Van doesnt usually show any emotion, which is the complete opposite of Sora. I smile and gather up my things racing out the door and shoving them into my locker.
"Someone's in a rush." My senior friend Aqua says. i nod and spin the dial on the door, locking it tight.
"Yup. Where's Terra?" i ask my blue haired friend. she sighs. not good...
"He's been avoiding both me and Ven."
Aw poor Ven. Terra is his best friend. thats gotta sting.
"Want me to talk to him?" I offer. Aqua shakes her head.
"Nah. you just keep an eye on Ven. he's sensative."
"U say that like i dont know already." i joke. Aqua smiles and walks off, waving over her shoulder. i sigh and follow after her. Soon someone has their arm thrown lazily around my shoulder.
"Hey squirt!" Sora teases. i reach up and ruffle his hair.
"hey spikes." i tease. we weave through the crowd. After we have our trays we spot our friends at our usual table.

13Rox

chapter 4:

"So, after school we were all thinking of heading to the islands." Roxas tells me around a mouthful of food. I nod and dig into my food too.
"Sounds good." I reply. Sora is flirting with Kairi, Riku is talking to Aqua, Van is eyeing my other friend, Xion. Ven seems to be watching Namine, a quiet girl who draws all the time. I know her pretty well. we hang out sometimes. really nice person.
"Why dont you go talk to her Ven?" I ask. Ven snapped out of his daze.
"Wha- nuh uh. nooo way." He replys. i roll me eyes. under the table i kick him under his knee, causing him to stand.
"oops. muscle spasm." i say sweetly. Ven glares at me and looks at Namine nervously. Sora, who was sitting next to Ven, sees whats going on and shoves him towards Namine. We all watch as he walks over. Namine looks up and we can tell they are talking. Ven scratches the back of his head, a nervous habbit all the siblings have. Pretty soon he is sitting next to her and they are chatting up a storm. I do a fist pump.
"Score one for the match maker!" i joke. everyone laughs. I look at Van.
"Now, can she score two for two?" I hint. Van looks down, his black spikey hair covering his gold eyes. then he gets up and walks over to Xion. Score two!
"Aw man, now i'm behind." Sora pouted. i raised an eyebrow at him.
"That is the eighth girl those guys have talked to. i just cant seem to talk around one!... other than you guys." Sora complained. we all knew how it was. Everything is a competetion.

13Rox

chapter 5:

after lunch was history. Lots of stuff about the Keyblade war. Next was Science. after that was Art. then music. Now i was on my way to gym.
"Hey! Squirt wait for me!" Sora squealed. he caught up with me and Riku, Kairi and Van trailed behind.
"Hey guys whats up?" I ask the group. Riku, a silver haired silent boy doesnt reaspond. as usual. Van and him are good friends. Kairi and Sora begin talking at once.
"Whoa! Calm down. Kairi u first." i say to the red haired girl. Kairi smiles.
"Ven has a date tonight!" Sora squealed before Kairi could speak. i glare at him.
"Is your name Kairi?" i tease. Sora looks guiltily at the floor. then i realize what he said.
"Wait...with Namine?!" i ask. Sora nods.
"Yeah buddy! haha match maker rules." everyone laughs and we all head to gym. When we get in the girls locker room Kairi begins to tell me something.
"Im pretty sure that Rox..." A squeal cuts her off. In seconds im being attacked by my best girl friend. Ollete.
"Hey! long time no see Ollie." i greet her. she smiles at me and Kairi.
After changing and playing Basketball with the boys we head back to class. Just one last class. i tell myself. one last class.
"Alright. Read for the hour." the language teacher says. i mentally do a happy dance. an hour passes fast when you read it away.
Before i knew it, the final bell had rung. I jumped out of my chair and raced for the door. Islands! we get to go to the Islands! I bump into someone on the way home.

13Rox

chapter 6:

"Careful!" Roxas says steadying me. I ran into him amd almost fell back. Roxas is almsot a foot taller than me so i have to look up to see his face.
"Sorry." i say. Rpxas chuckles.
"We're heading to the islands in a few hours, after Van, Ven and Sora are done with baseball. Wanna come over till then?" Roxas asks. i nod and we head for his place.
When we got there i ran to the couch. i lept over the side. Roxas' dad came out and smiled at me.
"Oh hey Cloud." i wave. Roxas' dad insists on me calling him by his first name. so does Roxas' mom.
"Hello ______." Roxas comes over and flips on the t.v.
"We're gonna hang out for a bit before we head to the Islands." Roxas explains to his dad. Roxas is turning on his xbox and the controllers.
"Alright. you two have fun. ______ dont let Roxas forget to remind Ven its his turn to do the dishes." Cloud says before leaving the house. Roxas' dad works nights and evenings and his mom works days.
"Halo?" Roxas asks tossing me a controller.
"You read my mind."

13Rox

chapter 7:

After an hour, the boys were done with baseball and we were on the sunny island beach.
"Sora! Cmon! I'll race you!" Ven teased Sora in the distance. Kairi and Riku were hanging out a little father off. Aqua was making something and Van was hanging with Xion. Ollete, Hayner and Pence were running around exploring. They come all the way from Twilight Town. me? well im laying in the sun heated sand with newly closed eyes.
"Hey ______." I open one eye to see Roxas above me.
"Hey Roxy." i say back. Roxas rolls his eyes and sits down next to me. I changed out of my school clothes the moment i got the chance. now i was in a red sun dress and strappy black sandles. In fact, everyone changed.
"Sup?" Roxas asked after a moment of silence. i sat up amd shrugged.
"enjoying the sun. What happened to Ven's date?" i ask. Roxas smiles slyly.
"Not till sunset at the clock tower in Twilight Town."
"You arranged that idea." i stated. The clock tower was Roxas' favorite place at sunset. he used to go there with his old friend Axel and Xion, but Axel moved. Amd neither Roxas or Xion would go back.
"Yup. score one for Roxas." he teased.
"Dont forget im still winning." i tease back.
"Get real. Only by a point. plus Van and Xion still arent going on date. so we are tied." Roxas stated. Crap. he's right. i pout and he laughs.
"Your mean." i say. Roxas smiles at me and ruffles my hair.
"Never said i wasnt."
we sit there for a while before i get to my feet.

13Rox

chapter 8:

After hours of goofing off and playing our favorite sports in a huge competition i was soooo tired. I could barely walk.
"______if u trip over something one more time, I'm carrying you home." Ven teased. I rolled my eyes and stumbled. Sora laughed and someone sighed. I was lifted off the ground and onto someone's back.
"Tomarrow is saturday, wanna come home with us?" Roxas asked. He was the one who had picked me up. I nodded and sleepily and draped my arms around Roxas' shoulders he placed his hands under my legs and we all started walking again. I burried my face into Roxas' shoulder and closed my eyes.
-----------------
"Sora!Shhhhhhhh!" someone whispered. There was a smacking sound and an 'ow' following it. I rolled over and opened my eyes. Sora and Van were standing in the kitchen.
"See what u did?" Van said flicking Sora's ear.
"Hey! Im sorry!"
I giggled at the boys and got to my feet. I didnt remember much of last night.
"Roxas is gonna want that shirt back." Ven said as he walked by. He was still half asleep. I looked down at myself. I was in one of Roxas' shirts. It came down to my knees and the elbow length sleves came to my wrists. I lazily walked over to the kitchen and sat down on one of the four stools by the counter.
"Morning." i mumbled laying my head on thw table.
"Morning." the rest of the boys greeted. Roxas was still sleeping by the looks of it.
"So Ven, how was the date?" I ask. Ven blushes and looks away.

"Stop it!" Ven demanded when we started teasing him. Roxas finally came down stairs then.
"Seriously? Do you people know what time it is?" He groaned. I looked at my watch. It was 10:31.
"Wake up you lazy bum." i said ruffling his hair. He mumbled something and sat down on the only open stool left. Sora was standing making pancakes.
"So what was all the fuss about?" Roxas asked. We all looked at Ven who glared back.
"Ven's date." we all said in unison. We all started laughing when his face turned bright red.
"So what are we going to do today?" i ask. The boys are always doing something. Always got something to do.
"Well we all have hockey practice, then I have to go to the lab at school and finish a project." Sora says.
"I have to go to Namine's after hockey and help her with a team project." Ven stated. We all teased him for a few seconda before Van spoke up.
"I've got an essay."
"I've got history. Horrible memory =horrible grade." Roxas complained. We all knew Roxas had memory problems. He's had them ever since an accident when we were kids.
"I'll help." I said to Roxas. Rox smiles.
"We have to get going practice starts soon." Sora said. The boys ran upstairs to get their stuff and ran out the door, each ruffling my hair as they ran by.
I was going to be bord for two hours.

13Rox

chapter 9:

My cell phone went off then. I ran over to the couch and found it on the little table. I hit the answer button.
"Hey."
"_______Where are you?" my sister Yuffie asks. I sigh and explain where i was and why.
"oh okay. I was just checking. Lea was getting worried."
I smile. Lea was my big brother and one of Roxas' best friends. He looks a lot like Axel for some reason.
"okay. I gotta go." i say into the cell and hang up. I open up my texts and see one from each one of the boys.
(Spikes) -Food in fridge
I smile at Sora's text. He knows me too well. Fast matabilism, hungry person.
(Venny) -if u say anything to anyone i swear!
I laugh at Ven's. He is still obsessing over us teasing him.
(Vani) -Do you think Xion likes me?
I text back imediately.
-Well she is my little sister. I could ask her.

The next text was from Roxas.
(Lazy Roxy) -I want my shirt back. But if u nees to change....

I knew exactly what he meant. I lightly jog to him room and dig through the mess he calls a closet. I grab a pair of his black shorts and a white checkered jacket. (he owns like 20) I laugh at my refelction. Where the shorts came to Roxy's knees, they came to almost my ankles and barely hung on my hips. His jacket fell only to his hips, but to the top of my knees. For the rest of the hour, i played on the xbox, texted people and found ways to make time go faster. Soon there was a knock and a chourus of voice greeted me.

We're back!" Sora squealed. He tackled me in a hug. I laugh and hug him back.
"Where's Ven?" i ask. Sora laughs and lets me go.
"On his way to Namine." i smile. Sora runs to drop his stuff off and leaves. Its just me,Van, and Rox today.
"Okay...history right?" i ask Roxas. Roxy nods and runs to get it.
"Sooo...Xion huh?" i tease Van. He just looks down at the ground. That is, until i hit his jumper cables.
"I'll get you for that!" Van yells while grabbing a pillow off the couch. I squeal and run away as fast as i could. I duck and weave around the house and soon leave Van in the dust. Or at least i thought so. Until i turned a corner and slamed into Van.

13Rox

chapter 10:

"Roxas! Save me!" i scream as Van tackles me to the ground and starts tickling me. Im laughing uncontrollabley and my stomach is killing me.
Roxas runs ans tackles Van and they start wrestling, Laughing. I get up and run. I hide in the bathroom and lock the door. I refuse to be attacked like that again.
Soon someone knocks on the door.
"________, its okay. Its just me." Roxas says. I open the door.
"thanks for the rescue." i say. Roxas nods.
"You know, you would probably fit better in Sora's clothes. He's a little smaller than me in height." he teased. I roll my eyes.
"History remember." i remind him of his homework.
------
We work for hours on the Keyblade war.
"We can ask Ven later. He is obsessed with the Keyblade War." i finally say giving up. Its sometime in the late afternoon. Roxas' bed and floor are covered in empty snack boxes, plates, papers and books. We were currently sprawled out on the floor over a history book.
"Good plan." Roxas slams the book shut. I lay my head on the floor.
"I am sooooo sleepy." i mumble. Roxas smiles at me. He gets up and clears off the bed.
"Cmon then" he says helping me to my feet. He takes his jacket off me and tossed me onto the bed.
"Thanks." i mumble into the covers. Roxas chuckles and flicks on his t.v sitting next to me. He is so warm and thw room is so cold that i subcobsiously move closer. Im only half awake.
"Cold?" Roxas asks. I nod sleepily and he picks me up and moves me closer.

Im leaning on Roxas now. His arm around me, holding ne next to him. He is half sitting up, heaning against the headbord. I snuggle into Roxas' chest and fall asleep to the sound of his heart.
------------------
"Awwww!" someone whipers.
"Shhh. Let them be." Someone else whispers. Footsteps sound and fade away. I snuggle closer to the warmth next to me. I open my eyes to see Roxas. Then i remember last night. I had my left leg straddling him and was pressed up against his side with me head on his chest. Roxas' sleeping face was adorable. His pale skin flushed with a little red in his cheeks. His mouth hung slightly open and his chest rose and fell. I held in an 'awww'. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep. Not wanting to wake up.
--------------

13Rox

chapter 11:

Roxas' POV...
She's still asleep. I blush and slowly remove her arm from my chest. My blush worsens when i see her leg straddling me. My heart picks up speed. I lift her leg and put my other hand under her head. I slip out slowly so i dont wake her. Once i was free, i look back at her. She looks so small, peacefull and sweet. I smile to myself and slip out into the hall.
--------
When i wake up, Rox is gone. I rub thw grit from my eyes and stretch. I jump to my feet. The smell of food is what i race towards now.
"Morning squirt." Sora greets me. I smile at him and steal bacon off his plate. He is used to it by now and ignores it.
"Lea called. He knows your here. In fact he wants you to stay here. Yuffie got into an accident. Xion is coming over too." my hearts stopped. Sora gave me a sympathetic look. I grabbed my cell off the counter and ran back to Roxas' room. I dial in Lea's number.
"Hey, sorry." he says when he picks up.
"How bad?" i whisper. He sighs.
"Going into sergury. Its best you not know anymore. Its pretty bad.stay with the boys."
I hang up. I dont want to hear anymore. I dont have parents. They both died. My siblings are all the family i got. i sit down on the bed and pull my knees up to my chest i bury my face in them and cry. Someone comes in and sits down next to me. I dont have the will to see who it is.
"hey, its okay." Sora says embracing me in a hug and rubbing my back. I cling to him and let my tears fall. Soon though, im done.

"Thank you." i manage to whisper. Sora rubbs my back some more.
"You can stay in here or get the bunkbeds. Which do you want?" he asks. I stay silent for a few seconds.
"Stay here."
Sora burys his face in my hair.
"Alright. You hungry? Need anything?" he asks. I sigh and sniffle a little.
"Yeah. I want bacon. Can u throw a movie in? And take my cell away?" i ask. Sora nodds.
"Sure thing."
The movie is the avengers. He takes my cell and brings me a plate of bacon.
"just call if you need me. Van and Ven are helping Xion and Lea. Roxas is around here somewhere." he leaves then and i fall fast asleep.

13Rox

chapter 12:

"Hey kiddo." Roxas says as i wake up. I roll my eyes and grab my sweatshirt i pull my hood up ad just sit there. We stare at eachother for a while.
"You okay?" he asks. I shake my head. He pulls me to him. I throw my arms around his torso and cling to him.
"Hey, its okay. Everything is fine with Yuffie right now. Its okay." he whisperes rocking me back and forth. Tear sting my dry eyes.
"Xion is here. She is hanging out with Van and Ven. She still cant tell the difference between Ven and I." i giggle at that. Its true Xion has troubles with those two. I mean they are identical.
"Yeah i bet." my voice is shakey. Roxas pulls me back so he can look at my face. We whipes a tear off my cheek amd hugs me one more time.
"Cheer up. Please? Your making me sad. Plus we are having a party later." He adds. I smile.
"What kind of party? Who's all coming?" i ask.
"Kairi, Riku, You, Xion, the boys, Selphie, Tidus, Demyx, Zexion, and me."
Oh boy. A party with Kairi? This is going to get interesting. She likes games like spin the bottle and 7 minutes in heaven.
"Oh boy." i say. Roxas chuckles.
"Cmon, lets find you clothes you actually fit in." he teased. I was still in his clothes. He lead me to the bunkbed room and left me to change. All my stuff was here that i would need. I changed into a sundress and sandles. Combed my messy hair.
"________!Hurry up, the gang is starting to show up!" i look at mt watch. Sure enough it was around 5 in the afternoon.

Pick something!" Kairi squeals at Xion. Oh boy. What did i tell you?! Xion reachea in and grabs a black keychain. Vanitas. I giggle and watch as Kairi throws them into the closet.
"30 minutes!" she yells. Whoa! 30? Yikes.
"okay who's idea?" i ask the boys. They all point to Sora. I smack his arm. He always invited Kairi.
"While we wait....how bout we dance?" Demyx asked. He summoned his sitar and played music. We all started goofing off. It was fun. That is until a timer went off.
"Xion! Van!" Kairi yelled. The door opened and the two cane out and sat next to eachother on the couch.
"Namine! Pick." Kairi aid holding the hat out to Namine. She reched inside and i saw Ven crossing his fingers out of the corner of my eye.
"A plushy star." i laughed at Ven's object. It was just too perfect. Ven and Namine went in. I snuck around Kairi and pressed my ear up against the door.
"What are you doing?" i jumped. Roxas laughed.
"Shhhhh! Im listening." i said.
"And......?" roxas asks.
"nothing." roxas smiles deviously.
"venny's getting some." he joked. A voice from inside the door yelled.
"I heard that!" everyone broke out in laughter.
"hey guys! Pizza's ready!" Riku yells. We all race to the kitchen. Five minutes later Namine and Ven come out.
"have fun?" i tease elbowing Ven he ignores me and shoves pizza in him mouth. Kairi comes to me with the hat.
"pick." i sigh. I reach into the hat. I can feel all eyes are on me.
I pick a necklace and imediately know who it is.

13Rox

chapter 13: 13!!!! (haha)

"Roxas?" i ask in disbeleif. It is definately Roxas' necklace. His face is bright red. Sora and Van are laughing like crazy. Ven pushes Roxas and he stumbles into the closet. Then ven shoves me in too. The door was closed and locked.
"30 minutes."
I gulp and wait for my eyes to adjust.
"Roxas? Where are you?" i ask panicing. I hate being in small dark spaces. Its scary.
"Right here. On your right." he says. A hand is placed on my shoulder.
"So.... Do you like anyone?" Roxas asked quietly. I shrugged and sat down. He sat down with me.
"yeah." i said. I actually think i might be falling for Roxas...
"Who? Tell me." he said. I shook my head.
"Never." i teased. I was pushed over and tickled.
"Ah. Stop it! Haha." i was laughing uncontrollably. Roxas laughed too.
"Not until you tell me." he said. I gave in.
"I like you Roxas!" i squeal. He stops imediately.
"wha-what?" he asks.
I look away from his silloutte that was outlined by the light from under the door.
"You heard me." i mumble. Thats when i realize im being stradeled.
"No i didnt. Say it again." roxas says. I sigh.
"i like you Roxas."
Then his lips are on mine. Im so shocked that i dont react right away. But i recover quick. He frezes when i kiss back. Then he slides his tongue across my bottom lip. I didnt let him in. He hit my jumper cable and i gasped. He took advantage and explored my mouth. I wrapped my arms up around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair.
Soon he moves from my mouth to my neck. He searchea for my soft spot and instantly finds it. I moan and then slap my hand over my mouth. Roxas chuckles and moves my hand. Lacing our fingers together above my head. He kisses me again and we hear footsteps coming. Roxas unlaces our fingers and jumps to his feet pulling me up with him. He straightens my dress and then runs a hand through his hair.
"times up." Kairi's voice tells us. Roxas smiles at me and my heart momentarily stops.
"Cmon." now we just have to face the others...

No one noticed, or cared. It was around midnight by the time everyone had left. Empty pizza boxes, pop bottles, silly string and other things littered the floor. Xion, Sora, Van, Ven, and I started cleaning the living room. I have no idea where Roxas is.
"So....want some music?" I asked taking my cell out of my pocket. Everyone agrees and I flip through my playlist.
"Any requests?" i ask the others. They all take a second to think about it.
"How about................" Xion starts. Silence enters the room. Then a very quiet song starts playing. It's far away, we can tell.
"What's that?" I ask. Everyone shruggs. Ven smiles evily.
"I know exactly what that is. C'mon, Sora go get the video camera." Ven jogs out of the living room. I follow. We quietly go up the stairs and down the hall. The song keeps getting louder and louder the closer we get to Roxas' room.
I know that song...
Sora comes running after us with a camera and Xion and Van follow. I take the camera and we push the door to Roxas' room slightly open. Enough to see inside. Roxas is sitting down on his bed with his stereo on. It's basting one of my old favorite songs. Ven leans over and hits record on the camera in my hands and I position it so I can see through the camera.
'Girl, there's something bout me that you ought to know.
I've never felt the need to lose control.
Always held on back and played it slow,
But not this time.
Baby dont be gentle I can handle anything.
Baby, take me on a journey, I've been thinking lately,
I could use a little time alone with you.
Crazy, lets do something maybe, please dont take your time.
You got me, right where you want m-me......'
Roxas turned around from his little sing/dance and saw us all in the door way watching. He froze and Sora fell back laughing. I kept recording because it was all just to perfect.
"You....you are the weirdest...person....ever!" Sora said between laughs. Even Van was laughing, and like I said... he is pretty emotionless. Roxas smacked Sora with a pillow.
"Shut up!" He yelled. I giggled and he turned his attention to me.
"Who's side are you on?!" Sora asked while he was being attacked. I laughed and turned the camera to the others.
"Roxas McCartney...has a nice ring to it." Xion teased. I smiled. It did. Roxas McCartney. Ven was holding his stomach, laying on the floor. His face was turning blue because he couldn't breathe because he was laughing so hard.
"Oh C'mon!" Roxas yelled at the ceiling. He went back into his room and locked the door.

"Roxas open the door." i said. There was a shuffling noise and the door unlocked. I opened it.
"I suck. They're making fun of me." He mumbles. I shake my head. He was waaaay wrong there.
"Roxas, you sound amazing. They just think your dance is hillarious, which it was..." i teased waving the camera in the air. He ripped it from my hands and watches the video. His face went red and he laughed.
"oh my god..." he says after he calms down. I smile now that he feels better.
"staying here tonight?" Roxas asks. I nod and we go into his room.

13Rox

chapter 14:

That night i woke to a beeping sound anda bright light. It was blue and floated right next to me.
"Roxas...." i said. He woke up and saw what i was seeing. He shot up and looked out the window. A star was flickering.
"Sora! Ven!" he yelled. He ran out of the room. I didnt understand what was going on. The light floated over to the window. I followed it. I threw the window open and the light went outside. It hovered, waiting for me. I grabbed the side of the window and slid down the drain pipe. The moment my feet hit the ground the light floated on. I chased after it. No, i ran after it.
"huh?" the light lead me all the way to the shore line.
"______!!" i turned to see Sora sprinting to me.
"Dont!" he yelled. I froze. I looked over at the light. Sora caught up to me and threw his arms around me, pulling me back from the water.
"Dont." he whispered. The light stayed put. Roxas and Ven came running.
"oh thank god!" Roxas yelled when he saw me. I smiled to myself. Sora let me go and i imediately took a step towrards the light. "no." Roxas snapped, pulling me to him like Sora had. The light came closer to me.
"What is it?" I ask. Ven sighs and walks to the light. He squints to see it.
"looks like you're the Organization's next target." he said. Roxas growled.
"They're back? Again? How many times do i have to kill you people?!" Sora yelled at the sky. A dark thing appeared and a person stepped out.
Because u live:
The person wore a black coat.
"We almost were rid of you once before. Remeber that." the person, male, said. Sora shuddered.
"yeah but you cheated. I always won fair and square." Sora mumbled. The person turned to Roxas.
"And you...traitor." Roxas winced.
"Axel!" the person yelled. Another on stepped through the dark.
"Take the girl and rid us of the traitor." the guy ordered the other. The hood fell off the second one. Roxas gasped and froze.
"Roxas! Get her outta here! We'll cover!" Ven said. He and Sora got in a defensive stance in front of us. Roxas spun around and ran. He pulled me behind by my hand. We made it to the town square before things got bad. We were surrounded by little black monsters. Roxas summoned two wepons. Well he has always been dual handed.
"here." he said handing me the white one. I examined it for a second before taking a defencive stance leaning against Roxas' back.
"you got right." he threw over his shoulder. I nodded and we launched into battle. It was easy. For some reason it came naturally.
"good job." Roxas says once they are all gone. I hand him his weapon back. He shakes his head and closes my hand on the hilt.
"you could do more damage with it than i could." he joked. I smiled. We continued our run. We came to the other end of town.
"where do we go now?" i ask. Nowhere left to run.
"hang on..." he mumbled. He placed his hand out in front of him and the dark thing appeared.
"yes!"
Because you live:
"hurry!" Roxas yelled the moment he opened it. Mainly because it was dissapearing. I sprinted. I barely made it through after Roxas. When i could focus, i noticed a cooridoor.
"cant believe it still works." roxas mumbled. I began walking. He followed. When we passed through we were in a tower. A... Mouse waited for us.
"Roxas."
--------------

"Mickey, do you know what the hell is going on?" Roxas asks the mouse. By now Im really confused. I hid myself behind Roxas. But i was seen all the same.
"Who's that?" the mouse asked. Roxas turned his head and smiled at me.
"________. A... friend from back home." I smiled. The mouse raised an eyebrow at us like he didnt believe the 'friend' part. I blushed and looked at the floor.
"Your majesty!" Sora and Ven yelled running out of their own dark thingy followed by Van.
"Hey guys. What took you so long?" Roxas asked the others mockingly. Sora blushed.
"Hero here wanted to make sure Kairi was okay." Van said, a hint of a smile on his face. I laughed.
"But..she can pretect herself..." Roxas mumbled. Ven laughs and Sora stomps to the other side of the room and crosses his arms. Riku came through the door then.
"Whats going on?" he asked. The mouse stood up on a chair.
"Organization 13 has been brought back by Xehanort, who has also returned. Apprently they are after ______. Any ideas why?" The mouse asked. No one said anything for the longes time.
"Maybe to get back at Roxas or use her as bait or get him to rejoin the Organization." Ven suggested. Normally he would have smiled at the idea, but this was serious. Sora shook his head.
"They'd go after Kairi then too." he added. Silence fell again.
"I didnt want to be the one to break the news... But that world that was flickering, went out. That was Alice's home." Riku said.

13Rox

chapter 15:

"We lost one of the seven." my head is spinning with confusion.
"What is going on?! Will someone please explain?!" I shout. Everyone turns their attention to me and my face heats up. I can almost feel Roxas smiling at my outburst.
"oh sorry." the mouse says hopping off his chair.
"Roxas, Sora, Ven who wants to explain?" the mouse asks.
"I'll do it. C'mon." Ven says waving me to follow behind him. He lead me outside and i sat down on the grass and stared at the sky.
"Okay, so there was a keyblade war.." Ven began. I rolled my eyes.
"VEN! I know that. And the seven lights!" I giggle. He rubbs the back of his head and lays down on the ground next to me with his hands behind his head.
"Right. Well the seven lights are the seven princesses of heart. And Alice was one of them. We lost her. So another one is crowned. Kairi is one and apperently Mickey thinks you are too. But there is only one way to know for sure."
I let it sink in for a bit.
"Wait...so what is it?" I ask. Ven closes his eyes.
"You have to take something like a test." i groaned and laid back. I hate tests and Ven knows it.
"So what is Organization 13?" i ask finally. Ven sighs.
"I dont know much about them. Ask Roxas that one." Ven said. I sighed, i could tell it was going to be a touche subject.
"What about those black creatures?"
"Sora." Ven said. I knew what he meant. I had to ask Sora that one.
"Well...thats about it for now i guess...wait!"

( haha cliff hanger. :D deal with it I am having typing cramps...wait can you actually get those? I wonder......)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@13Rox,

I really love your enthusiasm in putting up a bunch of chapters at once. I haven't read all of them yet. But it's definitely entertaining. I did spot some minor spelling errors which can be easily fixed. I do want to point out that you might want to slow down and give some people a chance to R&R this. C:

Yes, it's possible to get cramps from typing so much. lol.

Please keep writing! It's refreshing to see someone new make a story here. You have a great writing style which makes this a very enjoyable story to read. I like how Ven, Sora, Roxas and Vanitas are your brothers in this too.

[R&R = Read and Review]

13Rox

@13Rox,

I really love your enthusiasm in putting up a bunch of chapters at once. I haven't read all of them yet. But it's definitely entertaining. I did spot some minor spelling errors which can be easily fixed. I do want to point out that you might want to slow down and give some people a chance to R&R this. C:

Yes, it's possible to get cramps from typing so much. lol.

Please keep writing! It's refreshing to see someone new make a story here. You have a great writing style which makes this a very enjoyable story to read. I like how Ven, Sora, Roxas and Vanitas are your brothers in this too.

[R&R = Read and Review]

Thank you! :D I will fix the errors and take your advice on waiting for other people to R&R.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I finally read through the whole thing! When will we know more about Yuffie and her accident? Does she get better? Does she live?! ouo

I love the romance budding between the main character and Roxas. [Are you a really big fan of Roxas? :D]

Its really cool to see the organization thirteen is after the main character. I'd love to know why, and what will become of the remaining seven princesses of light. Why Axel became a traitor. What the main character will do now.

Fun to see some match making going on.

Please update again! I'd like to know more!

13Rox

Chapter 16:

"What about Yuffie!? Is she going to be okay? What happened to her and the Islands? What's going on!"
Ven sighs and gives me a sad look.

"I'm so sorry Y/n. I don't know what happened to Yuffie, but I know what happened to the Islands. It's been taken over by heartless. But since we sealed the heart to the world it won't be going anywhere. Vanitas disappeared too. So we can only hope that they are together and that Van can keep them both out of harms way for a while until we can get back to them. But we have something more important. Yen Side seems to think that you may be a new princess and he wants you to take the test and become one. But you have to forget out Yuffie and Van or you'll never survive it."
Never survive? That means the odds are stacked against me and I might never see any of my friends again. It seems like every time something bag happens for me it only gets worse.

"Never survive? I'm so in." I say with a smirk. I have nothing to lose anymore right? So why not go through with this? What I say is Game on.

--------------------------------------
I walk back into the room where the others had been a moment ago, but they aren't here anymore. So where could they all have gone?
"Lesson over?" Roxas teased walking up behind me. I smiled and turned around to see him leaning against the door jamb of the entrence of the tower.
"Yeah." I said back. Roxas smirked and walked over.
"C'mon I've got something to show you." he said. I followed him through the tower, and lemme tell ya that is a lot of stairs, and to the top.
"Whoa." i whispered once i saw it. An awsome view. Roxas smiled at me. He sat down on the edge of the tower. I sat next to him.
"Want?" he asks holding out ice cream.
"oh my gosh! Yess!" i squealed stealing one. He laughed at me. We sar there eating ice cream for what felt like seconds.
"Roxas! No hogging _____." Sora teased sitting down next to me. I bumped him playfully and he nudged mr back.
"Test tomarrow, you ready?" Sora asked. I sighed and looked up at him.
"Is there even a way to prepare for this kind of test?" I asked. Sora shaked his head and smiled.
"Nope."

13Rox

I finally read through the whole thing! When will we know more about Yuffie and her accident? Does she get better? Does she live?! ouo

I love the romance budding between the main character and Roxas. [Are you a really big fan of Roxas? :D]

Its really cool to see the organization thirteen is after the main character. I'd love to know why, and what will become of the remaining seven princesses of light. Why Axel became a traitor. What the main character will do now.

Fun to see some match making going on.

Please update again! I'd like to know more!
i am a HUGE fan of Roxas. haha thanks for reading it :D
Guess you will just have to wait and find out things then huh? haha I wont tell any secrets yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back