• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Because You Live: Kingdom Hearts (reader insert)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Aww, still don't get to find out what became of Yuffie and Vanitas. It's too bad she will have to set aside her worry for the two of them and focus on the test. I gotta say, sounds a bit like an exaggeration when you hear the words, "or you'll never survive it." lol. At least, she doesn't seem to fazed by the thought of such a test.

I look forward to seeing how this test goes. Including what kind of test this will turn out to be.

13Rox

Alright I have a problem. Sorry If you thought this is a chapter...its not. I got grounded and all my internet privileges are taken away. -.- so there wont be any new chapters for a while because this site is blocked at school too. :( sorry! But I will update a lot when I get my internet back to make up for it.

13Rox

"Master Yen Sid. Im ready." the moment i say those words, i have a sense of deja vu.
"Then let your test, begin."
-------------------------
I wake up in a dark room.
"and she has finally woken up. The one who will lead us to the dark princess." a creepy voice says. I spin around and around, searching for the voices. Pictures from my memories flip by around me. My mom, my dad, Lea, Yuffie, Xion, my childhood, being thrown off the islands by a monster and brought here, some images of Ven and someone else....Terra?! The name comes to me without me even seeing the face. And when he turns around it's not Terra. My emotions go crazy, burning with hate my hand slashes out to hit the man. Then Ven is flying away from me in the armor I have seen only once before in my life. He is out cold. I reach for him and I barely manage to grab him. Then my vision goes white and he is sitting in a white room still out..wait what?!?! Then all goes into fast forward until i find myself in a pure white room. Namine is sitting at a white table.
"_________?What are you doing here?" my body acted on my own. Almost as if i had no control and i was only reliving.
"Make me forget it! Please Namine! Make it all go away." i whipsered the last part. Namine smiled sadly and nodded. She lead me to a white room with a cocoon thingy.
"Sweet dreams." she said right before the thing closed around me. I fell fast asleep. More memories bombarded me. Then i was suddenly in my room at home. Remembering nothing about what just happened.
"Ahhhh!" I heard Sora's scream. I rushed down to the street to see a five year old Sora running from the black monsters that are calles Heartless. Even at this age they fear him.
"Sora!" i scream. I run to him and stand in front of him. I dont have a weapon, but its all i can do. Better than nothing. Then as the first monster lunges a flash of light. A keyblade appears in my hand.
I dont hesitate to slice up every single one of those little bastards. Little Sora smiles at me before running off mumbling something about being a hero someday too. But he vanishes then and I am back in the tower. I clutch my head and fall to my knees from the pain. What just happened? Is it over? Did I finish it?
"heh..." Roxas starts, reaching towards me. Sora puts a hand on his shoulder and shakes his head. I look at Yen Sid.
"Welcome back, Princess."
"what was THAT?!" i ask.
"simply the memories of another life. Plus your own that you had chosen to let Namine erase." Yen Sid said. I stayed kneeling. Yen Sid stood up.
"Mickey, come with me." then they left. Roxas ran over to me.
"You okay?" he asked helping me to my feet. My knees felt week. Roxas had to hold me up.
"yeah, just a little...shaken up. Wait, what happened to Xion?! And Yuffie!"
"Dont worry. Riku went back home to take care of things there." Ven said. I nodded. Sora walked over and held my other side up for me. Roxas grabbed my belt and thats when i realized i was wearing different clothes. It looked like Kairi and Sora's mixed. Sorry to say it but I like my own style very much thanks. Sora and Roxas dragged me to a room with two sets of bunk beds. Roxas and Sora set me down on the bottom of one.
"So...." Ven trailed off. I sat up dangeling my legs off the edge of the bed. I stuck my arm out and closed my eyes. A soft breeze blew my hair out of my face for a split second. I heard gasps and opened my eyes.
"No way..." Sora trailed off once again. Ven laughed and Roxas just stared.
"things just got seriously messed up." Ven mumbled. Roxas raised his eyebrow at his brother.
"Aren't they always. Or is life not weird enough for you?"

13Rox

I have been wondering around the tower trying to find good places to just be alone while I try and sort things out. But I can't find one someone doesn't already know about or goes to.
Someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn to see Roxas.
"Wanna train so you know HOW to use it?" he asked. I nodded. I know he is talking about the Keyblade.
--------------
"I hate you." he mumbled as i kicked his ass for the millionth time. I giggle and help him to his feet.
"You know im awsome." i tease. He laughs and takes my hand.
"Roxas just got his butt kicked!" Sora squealed running into the tower. He had been secretly watching us thw whole time.
"Sora!" Roxas screamed. He took off after him. I laughed and followed.
-----------------
Unknown pov..

But the girl didnt see the dark that appeared right after she followed the boys inside. A black coat stepped out.
"The princess...welcome home indeed. Soon."
-------------------
Your POV...

"So what is the catch to all this Princess of Light stuff?" I ask on the way to the room. I have so many questions and most the boys cant answer. If Kairi was here............
"I dont know. Maybe you should..." Sora trailed off. I sighed and finished his sentence.
"Kairi." Sora's smile grew and he blushed a little bit. I poked his side.
"oooooooooh! someone had a little cruuuuush!" I teased. Sora blushed and shoved me to the side.
"Oh shut up!" He squeaked. I laughed. We continued to walk down the hall. It was quiet today. Van and Ven were outside playing basketball against each other. I have no idea where Roxas is.
"Maybe we should go home for a visit?" I suggest. Sora shakes his head.
"Not a good idea ______, There is somethings that are better left unseen." I panicked what did that mean? Then I remember what Ven said. Kairi may be gone....Oh poor Sora. Its one thing to lose family like in my case, but in Sora's case its hurts more because he cared about Kairi in a different way. Sora walks off then and I head to the room and curl up to sleep.
----------------------------

"_______? Wake up." A voice said. Something shook me and I reacted. My arm shot out and smacked the person trying to wake me up.
"Ow! hey!" Sora sqeualed. I opened my eyes.

"Oh. Sorry." i giggled. You'd think by now he'd know better. He rubbed the place where i had smacked him.
"Why did you wake me up?" I ask.
"Xion got caught by the Oganization. The others made it okay. They went to Radiant Gardens." So Yuffie made it out okay! But Xion....
"Is she going to be okay?"
"she can handle herself. Just like you can." i shurgged and got up out of bed. I trust that if something bad were to happen he would let me know. And if he is going to do otherwise...well lets say its a bad thing I have a Keyblade in his case.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome back, 13Rox.

I'm thrilled to her that Yuffie made it out alive and alright. Somewhat concerned for Xion. The trip down memorylane kind of hurts my head trying to understand fully what's going on. I'd love to know more about "her" past. Why they were so unbearable for her to bear that she had to have Namine erase them. :3 I still like the chemistry between the main character and cast of kingdom hearts.

If you ever want to post something kingdom hearts related like this story, 13Rox, feel free to post it in here: http://forums.khinsider.com/fanfiction/182918-november-kingdom-hearts-month.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back