• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Before I begin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomMoose

Alright I have a couple questions about this game because everybody seems to have mixed opinions on what I’m about to ask and no clear consie answers.

Is there only 1 secret ending in kh 2 final mix or 2?
If there is a second ending in addition to the first one how is it unlocked?
What is the concrete way to unlock the ending if there isn’t 2 and what is the concrete requirements if there is a second ending, I keep hearing all I have to do is beat the game.

I would very much like some solid answers; would be greatly appreciated.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
OK, so:

- There are two secret movies. They're not really secret endings, just two teasers for the next chapter in the series.
- To unlock the first one: finish the game's story including all optional worlds (Pride Lands, Atlantica, Pooh's Book, second visit at Space Paranoids, Olympus Coliseum). I do think all worlds are necessary, but some say you just need to clear the main story. Been a while, so I don't remember (you still do need to clear all worlds for the second one anyway)
- To unlock the second one, it depends on the game's difficulty you chose.

1) Standard: get Gold Crown (beat Lingering Will, all the Organization XIII Data and clear all Mushroom XIII sidequests), get 100% completion on Jiminy's Journal, and clear all Gummi Missions.
2) Expert: get Gold Crown, get 100% completion on Jiminy's Journal.
3) Proud: get Gold Crown.

After clearing these requirements, you gotta defeat the final boss of the story one last time and you'll get the second secret movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back