• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Before I get wrapped up in KH3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
simulation.png

Made this.

Idk I like it.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
without the text, it isn't much, and normally I would say get rid of something that is more of an attention whore than the stock :x
Just feels too incomplete.

Not sure if intended minimalism, or scrap tag.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
without the text, it isn't much, and normally I would say get rid of something that is more of an attention whore than the stock :x
Just feels too incomplete.

Not sure if intended minimalism, or scrap tag.

Gotta disagree. I like it with the text.

I feel that tags don't so much have to be about the stock, if the text is more flashy, so be it. The stock can accent the text and visa versa

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
As do i. i like the Text and the font used. i'd like to see "more" feels incomplete but your on the right track.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Gotta disagree. I like it with the text.

I feel that tags don't so much have to be about the stock, if the text is more flashy, so be it. The stock can accent the text and visa versa
Except nowhere in what I said, did I directly say it was bad with the text, i said it would look worse without it.
The text is just an element of space in the middleground filling space for lack of other effects and forms of activity. overall it seems kinda rushed, and there isn't much here.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Except nowhere in what I said, did I directly say it was bad with the text, i said it would look worse without it.
The text is just an element of space in the middleground filling space for lack of other effects and forms of activity. overall it seems kinda rushed, and there isn't much here.

Yeah, I guess I misunderstood what you were saying, sorry Voice! (wasn't trying to get snippy)

I see what you mean, but on the other hand it comes down to personal preference, I guess.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
why is she so sharp? she's just a bit too grainy but I like the text. I'd just do a bit more with the foreground.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I guess I misunderstood what you were saying, sorry Voice! (wasn't trying to get snippy)

I see what you mean, but on the other hand it comes down to personal preference, I guess.

No prob bro, and your definitely right about preference.

@CME: Depth maybe? Even though you're busy reading the text when its blurrier lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back