• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Before KH3D.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
So does anyone remember the time before KH3D? I'm talking about things like thinking Axel was Riku's Nobody, Vanitas was what the Guardian and the Dragon were to Ansem and Xemnas, those kinds of things.

/edit

One of the other things I remember were people cracking their heads trying to figure out who Xemnas was (Terra or Xehanort).

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I remember the Unbirths (still love that name even if Unverse is just as good). I remember when people thought Namine was an Unbirth because she's practically nothing.

I remember when people thought SRK were TAV before Nomura confirmed it wasn't. And I remember when people thought Ven (a 15 year old boy) was Sora's dad, and then his brother, and then Roxas time-traveling.

Granted, that's actually before Birth by Sleep and not really DDD.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
It was one thing to say KH2 or even Days, but the days before 3D it was only few weeks back lol.

State

Awards
I remember the Unbirths
Oh, LOL. We ALL thought that was their name, but them Nomura came and clarified that.

I remember when people thought Namine was an Unbirth because she's practically nothing.
I can't remember that, but I do remember people tirelessly speculated what she could be, seeing as how she's literally made out of nothing.

I remember when people thought SRK were TAV before Nomura confirmed it wasn't.
Maybe I didn't think like this because I saw the secret ending after the KH2FM one was released, lol.

was Sora's dad, and then his brother,
LOL Yeah. At least a post or two in those threads had to remind people that family doesn't matter in KH. '_'

Granted, that's actually before Birth by Sleep and not really DDD.
it's still before KH3D, so yeah.

Lonbilly

Awards
I remember when there was supposed to be Behemoths in the 1,000 Heartless battle.

I remember people thinking that Roxas (when BHK) was some sort of Guardian for Sora or actually out looking for him.

I remember when I thought Vexen was a woman pre-Re:CoM.

I remember when people thought there would be no Aqua scenario since she rarely had screen time in trailers and people were expecting a Mickey scenario.

I remember a mistranslation during the time of coded being a cell phone game and people thinking there was gonna be a sequel called "Another Dive" before the final episode came out.

I remember Mushroom Hearts.

Lonbilly

Awards
If I remember correctly, people also thought DiZ was the leader of the Organization.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I Remember Aqua's first crappy render if that counts... she had small black eyes...

I also remember when people thought the BHK in the KH2FM+ Secret ending fangirls saying: "OH NOES!" and People thought SBTG (Spikey Brown Tall Guy) was an older Sora.

State

Awards
I remember when there was supposed to be Behemoths in the 1,000 Heartless battle.
Yeah, it was shown in a trailer.

I remember people thinking that Roxas (when BHK) was some sort of Guardian for Sora or actually out looking for him.
Can't remember this.

I remember when I thought Vexen was a woman pre-Re:CoM.
LOL I always thought he was a he, but he had a high-pitched voice. xD

I remember when people thought there would be no Aqua scenario since she rarely had screen time in trailers and people were expecting a Mickey scenario.
Weird, I remember the opposite and saying Mickey was getting a secret scenario. xDD

I remember a mistranslation during the time of coded being a cell phone game and people thinking there was gonna be a sequel called "Another Dive" before the final episode came out.
I think I remember this, I think it even started with a trademark by SE. :v

I remember Mushroom Hearts.
Muh-what?

If I remember correctly, people also thought DiZ was the leader of the Organization.
Somehow, I forgot about him. xD

I Remember Aqua's first crappy render if that counts... she had small black eyes...
Don't remember this.

I also remember when people thought the BHK in the KH2FM+ Secret ending fangirls saying: "OH NOES!" and People thought SBTG (Spikey Brown Tall Guy) was an older Sora.
I can't remember the SBTG.

Awards
Blonde Haired Kid and Unknown Elder Mage were so funny.
TAV being adult versions of SRK. And then they were their parents and then it was finally revealed they had no connection except for the names.
I thought DiZ was the leader of Organization XIII before KH2 came out.
Axel being Riku's Nobody was probably the funniest.
Does anyone ever remember the name Chaser? I don't think that was ever explained. I think it was a name of people who wanted Kingdom Hearts; either that or the name for Keyblade Weilders.
Lastly, DisSouls (the name for the Unversed before Unbirths because there had been enemies based off hearts and bodies) and UnMinds (this was even weirder and a bit stupid, but a few people thought if there was going tot be a soul based enemy and there were already heart and body enemies then there must be mind/brain enemies). I actually did believe the DisSouls.

I also remember trolling one time before trolling was trolling about a secret boss being added to KH3 named Mr. X. He would weild four Keyblades. Two of them would be in his hand and the other two would be used telepathically (like Final Form). I've been on the site since 2007. Good times.

State

Awards
Does anyone ever remember the name Chaser? I don't think that was ever explained. I think it was a name of people who wanted Kingdom Hearts; either that or the name for Keyblade Weilders.
I think it was just a random word for aesthetics effect in the secret ending, seeing as how it hasn't been referenced.

Lastly, DisSouls (the name for the Unversed before Unbirths because there had been enemies based off hearts and bodies) and UnMinds (this was even weirder and a bit stupid, but a few people thought if there was going tot be a soul based enemy and there were already heart and body enemies then there must be mind/brain enemies). I actually did believe the DisSouls.
Oh yeah, we all thought they were based on the soul or mind, but we all know how that ended up. :>

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I remember when this site use to be the shit I think the guy that owned this site name was Deven if I'm not mistaken.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I remember everyone going nuts trying to decipher Xion's name.

I remember KH2 Kairi being called RHG (Red Haired Girl) because for a long time we had images of just her from the back and they didn't say who she was so people thought she was someone else entirely or Kairi's sister.

I remember people thinking that 3D would have a Kairi scenario.

I remember people thinking that TAV were SRK's parents.

I remember people thinking that MX was AX (grand)father.

I remember the Unbirthed.

I remember all the theories about what Vanitas looked like. I think the most common was that he looked like a younger Xehanort or that he was AX that eventually got amnesia.

Awards
Seraph said:
LOL Yeah. At least a post or two in those threads had to remind people that family doesn't matter in KH. '_'"
Stitch is dissapoint.

What I remember:

- Ven being Sora's/Roxas's "Unbirth"
- MX being an Unbirth, or the Unbirth of apprentice Xehanort
- Birth by Sleep being KHIII, and all the fake box art for it
- Enigmatic Solider. Others simply called him Terra when his name was revealed.
- Mushroom Kingdom Hearts for April Fools '07
- Thinking Marluxia and Vexen were female

I also remember someone who wondered if Terra was actually Zack Fair.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I remember Mushroom Kingdom Hearts

medium_mushroomkingdomhearts.jpg

Awards
Mario looks like a BOSS! I wonder if he would have been the King of Nintendo/Mushroom Castle. Peach would have finally gotten to be a Queen lol. Daisy would be the Princess kinda like Daisy Duck is. Kinda funny they are both named Daisy. Luigi would have been the Court Mage. And Yoshi would be the Captain of the Royal Knights. Wario and Waluigi would be the Pete of this world.

State

Awards
Oh, so that's Mushroom KH, yeah, I remember that, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back