• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Before KH3D.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm still unsure about that. Is it 3-5-8 Days Over Two, 358 Days Over Two, or 358 Over Two Days?

3-5-8 Days Over 2.

They always say the title at the end of the tv spots, so here's a reference.

Last edited:

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I found all this stuff on the internet with speculation and stuff after I beat KHII, so BHK is something I was not a part of. Everything after that, though...
I remember calling Vanitas the Dark Soldier
Master Xehanort was UEM
Terra was Sora's dad
Ven was Sora's brother
Aqua's model looked way different, her hair was much shorter in the secret ending, I thought Kari dyed her hair or something
Believing that when Riku said he's Ansem, that it really was Ansem
Axel was Riku's Nobody
Tons of speculation about Lumaria, Emyd, Dolur, Arlene, Ale, Sai, etc.
Xion was Kairi's Nobody
Then she was Aqua's
Then she was Olette's on rare occasions
Somehow she was Namine's
Then she was Namine's other half(Kairi made two Nobodies for some reason)
Hoping Days would be way better than it was
Trying to figure out how to say 358/2 Days
People complaining 358/2 Days was a stupid title
Birth by Sleep was a stupid title
And don't even ask about Dream Drop Distance
Thinking Nobodies really didn't have hearts
Wondering how it was Roxas could feel emotion without a heart
Ven was Roxas's Nobody(No, really, someone said that once)
Aqua's back being censored
All the scene changes in Birth by Sleep
Eraqus was Erauqs because it's Square backwards and he was Square's version of Yen Sid
ALL THE XION HATE
GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THE XION HATE
Confusion regarding Xion's keyblade being a "sham"
Confusion regarding why people saw Xion differently
Thinking Coded would never come to America
Being excited Coded was coming to America
Being disappointed by Coded
Thinking MF was Isa/Saix
No, he's definiteSora from the future!
Nope, now he's Eraqus's nobody
Nonono, DEFINITELY Terranort's Nobody
Guys, he's clearly Xemnas
But Mansex(Remember that, too) can't time travel! It's Luxord, duh!
Even after YX was revealed to be MF, people swore he was Terranort's Nobody
Then they said he was Vanitas's nobody because of that one scene in Los Cites Des Cloches
Anti-Black Coat was Vanitas
3D was supposed to have Heartless and Nobodies
Nightmare Armor was posessed Ventus or something like that
Birth by Sleep was Kingdom Hearts III: The Keyblade War

Can't wait for even more speculation!

Gram

Banned
Awards
Aqua's back being censored
AquaPrecensor.png

will forever curse nomura for changing this.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Actually I don't think it was ever explained. That old design didn't make sense at all so I'm glad he decided to change it.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
That wasn't really Nomura's decision though, wasn't it? Disney just gets kinda butt hurt nowadays

Actually Disney's less likely to be butthurt over something like that. It was more a ratings decision I heard, like with the jiggling cleavage or the guns in KH2. nothing really to be concerned about but combined would've gotten it a T rating.

Actually I don't think it was ever explained. That old design didn't make sense at all so I'm glad he decided to change it.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Like Sign said, the reason for Aqua's design change was never really explained, it was just assumed it was "censored". It was more likely changed because the old design didn't make sense; a backless corset is just about as sensible as a backless bra. It was either ditch the corset entirely to have the outfit totally backless or keep the corset and have it partially backless of which they chose the latter.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
I distinctly remember Nomura saying somewhere that he just didn't care for the design. Couldn't cite a source, though, so oh well~

Ruran

Awards
I don't recall him saying he didn't like Aqua's design but I recall him saying that he had the hardest time with it. Well with Aqua's design as a whole. Ven was just a matter of deciding who Nomura wanted him to look like, Sora or Roxas, and after he decided to make him look like Roxas it was just a matter of mixing up his outfit design. Terra looks like a younger Xemnas with a recolor and Nomura decided him to have a sort of traditional Japanese clothing design but with a modern upgrade. Aqua was the only character who wasn't based on another character in anyway what so ever so he had to make her design completely from scratch. Part of her design is based off the same idea as Terra's in that part of her clothing is based off of traditional Japanese garb, particularly her sleeves, but I think he redid her outfit several times before he was satisfied enough.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Concerning just the backless top, I meant. I remember he was asked about the change in an interview, and (if I'm recalling correctly) he answered that the reason he changed that particular aspect was because he simply didn't like it; it wasn't an executive decision.

Kevin Perez

That wasn't really Nomura's decision though, wasn't it? Disney just gets kinda butt hurt nowadays
Disney had nothing to with the change of Aqua's costume. They also had nothing do with Nomura changing the weapon from a chainsaw to a key, something that Disney was also accused of being "butt hurt" over.

Either way, it wasn't a big deal. Nomura in a interview did state simply didn't find appropriate or something along that line. His decision, ultimately.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Disney had nothing to with the change of Aqua's costume. They also had nothing do with Nomura changing the weapon from a chainsaw to a key, something that Disney was also accused of being "butt hurt" over.

Either way, it wasn't a big deal. Nomura in a interview did state simply didn't find appropriate or something along that line. His decision, ultimately.

I could have sworn there was an interview saying Nomura presented the Chainsaw blade to Disney at first, and they just looked at him like he was crazy

Ruran

Awards
^ There was, Disney, silently, declined the chainsaw idea but using an over sized key instead seems like something Nomura choose.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, that was Roxas.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
I think he was just confused because of the yellow eyes. The secret endings of KH1 and 2 were pretty much concept trailers, showing that ideas were there and possible to expand on. But that also meant there was room to change details, ex. Roxas's eyes apparently being yellow originally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back