• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Before KH3D.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just like Kairi and her..... Tifa like design.

tumblr_me6df3S3Tp1r2uf3jo1_500.gif

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Gosh, what a weird outfit. It looks like she's wearing a bikini top.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Gosh, what a weird outfit. It looks like she's wearing a bikini top.

A bikini top and a very short hula skirt? *ggg*

Just like Chaser said though, she reminds me strongly of Tifa in that scene, also since Kairi doesn't sport her usual red/maroon hair there.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Kairi's hair in that scene sometimes looks more red in some pictures/gifs than others so I think it depends on quality and such (though Nomura seems to be trying to make her hair more brown for some reason). Quiet frankly I'm surprised that Nomura hasn't taken advantage of SRK's home beach setting to have the characters in swim suits yet.

Though speaking of Kairi, this was one of the first official KH2 images of her:
Screenshot09.jpg

and there was so much debate over it because it wasn't said it was actually Kairi. For weeks people debated yes, most actually said no, the ones who said yes argued that it was her because of the red hair and that she had a bag because she was going to run away and look for Sora and Riku (not all that far off the mark). The ones who denied it was Kairi said it couldn't be her because she was too "womanly" and her clothing was nothing like her style (because apparently a lot of people don't know what a school uniform looked like) and that she wasn't standing in her "Kairi pose". Then there were the "it's Kairi"s sister!" debates. The picking apart of this particular image was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back