• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beginning again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aros=Sora

Who besides me felt that right when you started playing as Sora for the first time *minus the dinky clothes lol* you truly felt...well...happy! i mean after letting loose of roxas and all was sad but when i first controled sora i felt truly happy like i was back with an old friend *has no life* i mean i stayd at the mansion gates for 15 minutes just hoping around and i stayed around the city jumping roof tops collecting treasure chests just like old times when i played with sora i felt like i truly found a friend ive lost for four years lol how did u think???

gannonreid

Aros=Sora said:
Who besides me felt that right when you started playing as Sora for the first time *minus the dinky clothes lol* you truly felt...well...happy! i mean after letting loose of roxas and all was sad but when i first controled sora i felt truly happy like i was back with an old friend *has no life* i mean i stayd at the mansion gates for 15 minutes just hoping around and i stayed around the city jumping roof tops collecting treasure chests just like old times when i played with sora i felt like i truly found a friend ive lost for four years lol how did u think???

I was happy to get the story rolling! hehe

Aros=Sora

yeh...but nothing can take away that magic of playing with sora again for the very first time i mean it was like...wow..going to disney land for the first time or something

ReturnableMemory

I was actually getting used to playing Roxas, I didn't want to end his play time but I had to and had to play Sora again *sigh*

Zarion76120

Roxas was boring at about the 3- 4 day, but now that I almost beat the game I REALLY wanna play as him again.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, it's like playing Kingdom Hearts but there's a lot improvements and he opens the chests in a kool way especially for the bigger chests. He jumps differently. At first I saw Donald and Goofy walking around and not following Sora, I was like...what the..start following me! When I went to a new area, I noticed they were following me, then I said to myself....like old times.....like old times. Lol

Actually, yea it's like reuniting with an old friend from a long time but things have change. Even though I played Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, it still felt like hanging around with your old friend like old times.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Aros=Sora said:

lol I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!! i guess i also have no life. i was smiling so big when he came out that *partly because his shorts were so short it looked like he had a wedgie the size of texas. i guess he went through puberdy during that time*

But...:( i missed Roxas and Naminé after a while because them disappearing was kinda sad. I like Organization 13 better then Disney villains and heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back