• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Beginning~Enter Sound

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
lol wtfhax. I dunno, I'm bored. I won't be posting actual 'chapters', persay. more like individual pages, like a real novel. lol@yannis.

Enter Sound~Prologue

In spite of what I last said, I think I should restate the obvious, I have already passed on. Whoever is reading this should know by now that I, the ones great Seraphiel, have already died, and passed on, past the realms of Heaven and Hell. The story that is confined in this book is one of a God, one who was forsaken from the others, the other gods, if that is what they can be called. We were created first and were give the option from the 'Creator' to rule over these lands known as the sphere. The sphere is a collection of all universes and galaxies, yet there are many different spheres which house their own. Don't think too hard of this, as any information deeper than that is strictly forbidden. I'd like to go on to say the truth, from the beginning. It will show you the demise of the galaxies, and how the smallest thing can set off war. I am not pleased to say this, but it is my fault. Let me start at the beginning...

Ripped pages float around the empty room as the book remains opened; in fact, life itself has already ceased to exist. Eons had passed and all life had been neutralized long ago by the one thing that could kill them, themselves. They fought against each other, and shunned one another, leading to dispute amongst them, and eventually universal warfare, yet that is not the point of this fiction. The point is to get the essence of life out to the world and share the message of what can happen, and what will happen. This is his story, the story of a Fallen God.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OBVIOUSLY, this is a short prologue, it is meant to be that way. I just wanted to set off a small and informative intro. Page 1 will be posted within the next few days, possibly today, and a page a day.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
wow. the prologue has me very interested. ill definetly be keepin an eye on this.
good job my friend.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Enter Sound~Page 1

I struggled to open my eyes, yet the air pounded then back shut again and again, as I was now a fallen one whom had no hope. My wings torn, my body bleeding, my mind traumatized. It was as if I had gone from the top of the world to nothing, as I was now crashing into the sphere as I tried my hardest to brace for impact.

Perhaps it was my fault, for being the one to think differently opposed to the others. I tried to sway them, make them think as I did, yet it had no effect on them. The gods, ones who were superior than me now, ruled all with an iron fist, and would never remove that; they only wished to keep power, not to spread it and let civilization fill the sphere. No, they sided with the Creator, and saw it as their chance to test the limits of humanity, see what they could do on their own.

The one aspect that I brought up to them was a gathering of souls. When their mortal formed dissolved, I thought it would be best if they actually had a place to gather knowledge, rather than aimlessly search being unheard by every being, and that's when the revolt began, but the matter at hand was much worse.

Still trying to move I pushed my eyes open and saw space on the horizon, I was entering the sphere, and the first thing I would notice would be the lack of air. If I was lucky I would be close enough to a planet to be dragged in by their gravity, but if not, I was a goner. I wouldn't let that happen. Moving my wrists foward I held them in front of my face and instantly smashed into the sphere, creating a small hole in it, but with minor injury, even though I had a fair share already.

Light. The next thing that filled the area was a mixture of light and darkness. Surrounding me was darkness, essentially everywhere, while suns were in the distance. The impact of the sphere was restored within moments, and I was sent hurtling towards the nearest planet, which was strangely right next to me, only a few feet beneath. This was lucky. If not, no oxygen would reach my now human lungs and I would pass on like the average human.

Instantly gravity took hold, and my body was thrown at the planets surface. I felt flames engulfing me, and instantly lost hope. My mortal form didn't appear close enough to the surface, I would die upon impace at this rate. It was the end. I kept going. Closer. Closer. Closer.

Impact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where...am I? ...Alive?

I shook my head and opened my eyes as the colors were finally returning to my eyesight. There was nothing, no life, empty planes, a wasteland. Perfect, they wanted me to die instantly. I wouldn't let them have the chance. I rose my lip and shot down, ready to bite my tongue when I was interupted.

Why would you end your life here, Seraphiel? Are you that weak?

The shimmering figure picked me up and carried my bloodied body. It was impossible. The impact had killed me, this must be an illusion. I was either going crazy, or on the verge of death. From the start I was bleeding from the actual injuries before I crashed in the sphere, the injuries from my only friend...Eros.

Who are-

Don't talk. You will die instantly if so. I am the one you will thank for returning your throne.

I stared up. Who could this be? How could this figure know so much about me? It was an ordinary woman's voice yet I had no clue of who it could possibly be. Perhaps one with greater knowledge of the truth beyond her? I could not tell. I probably wouldn't be able to for quite some time, as the blood loss was cutting deeper. My eye sight was cracking, colors mixing, almost like a drug. I was about to go unconcious, with so much to do, and so much unknown.

What was going on...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good, you're awake. I've healed you completely. You've been out for close to nine days. They really tore you up, I'm surprised you were awake after the impact.

Answer me this, who are you?

My tone cracked as I coughed up blood. Human bodies were pathetic. I was reduced to pale white skin, black hair that slicked down, pure red eyes, and an average build at best, lacking upper body strength. Was this what all humans were like? This one was certainly like the description. Her eyes were a bright blue with brown hair. She seemed to be shorter than me, but that was a guess. I couldn't stand with my body in such a condition.

I am Rath. Spelt R-a-t-h. Truthfully I have no name, but it is what I have learned to call myself. I find it much more interesting than a normal name.

No, your intentions. How do you know me? How could you heal me?

I'm a necromancer, don't be so surprised. At your current state, I could kill you.

She smiled and turned. Clearly she was psychotic, and my injured state would not be safe here. I needed a way out, somewhere to go into hiding to revive my power. No one was trustworthy, no one could be. A lone soldier is what I became and I needed to wage war against the outersphere. It seems to me that this Rath could be useful though, yet if she turned on me it could go from bad to worse instantly. My trust would have to be used wisely, and I would not hand it out for free.

How can I trust you?

You're not in a position to ask that. You see, I saved you, even your wings have been revived and your bells, the main source of your power. You can't use any abilities until you find a way to revive your mind, and that could be close to impossible. You'd need to find someone who could train you, and if you stick with me, I'll find someone who can revive your mind. I'll find you an army to wage war. I know all about you Seraphiel, every fact.

How in the hell can you know any of this mortal? Our knowledge has not been shared.

I listen. Passed the sphere I can still hear you, others probably have too.

I jerked back. The entire time the humans knew? They knew of the sphere they lived in, and they knew that the gods cared not for them? It was obvious to me now. They actually wanted to help me fight back so their souls wouldn't roam forever and end up nowhere. It was perfect, I had my own force to fight back, and had all the time I could possibly need, unless there were hunters. There would be I could tell, but not yet. They would give me time, and destroy me at my greatest.

I stood up, streching my joints and wiping the blood away from my mouth. It was almost as if a lifeless puppet had risen from out of nowhere. You could tell he was far from normal with his actions and motions. he walked normally, but the expression on his face changed at the most random times. It showed when he was thinking.

You can hear passed the sphere, impressive. I am also glad I can help you reach your mysterious goals as well, whatever they may be. I may not be healed up, but let us leave now. You have some way to get to a more populated place, correct?

In fact, I do. We'll be going to a new planet completely. Follow me and touch nothing.

I smirked and let out a short laugh of relief. I truly thought this woman had no clue about anything but she was possibly the best person I could land near. The best tool I could use towards my advantage. I would be throughout constant torture, but I was ready. Full force, it would come at me, and I would sway it away. I was no normal person, I was a god.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End page 1.

T

Tyler Durden

Not bad, although the dialogue needs some work.

Shit's too matter of fact.

P

Purple Feather

This is lookin' good so far BD ^.^ Keep it up.

Although it may just be me, but maybe things are moving a tad too quickly? Just throwing it out there. Other than that; I'm looking foward to the next page.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
It needs to move quickly >: . If I keep it at a steady pace the entire thing would span too long. I'm basically summing up things I had previously written and shortening them.

P

Purple Feather

Oh, I see.

Alright, well, carry on =P. Just wanted to throw in my own thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back