• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beginning Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerravsVentus

I have noticed that the starting world sort of gives you an insight to the basis of the game will be

Like Traverse Town or Cross Town

Sora was crossing over the worlds

Twilight Town

Sora and Roxas

Roxas and Xion

Both are travelling together side by side

Light and Darkness

Land of Departure

I wondering if it means TAV are just leaving or someone is going to die?

Comments?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
That's a pretty cool observation. I never thought of it like that, maybe the begining world does give us hints at the story.

JTD95

1. What is Cross Town?
2. You forgot Destiny Island
3. How does the beginning worlds give you an insight of how the game is going to be?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
1. What is Cross Town?
3. How does the beginning worlds give you an insight of how the game is going to be?

Yeah, I agree with this. I get what you're trying to say but I don't think you're really explaining it well? Please help with this confusionnn.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
1. What is Cross Town?

"Cross" is another word for "Traverse". "Traverse" means "Crossing paths". So "Traverse Town" can be called "Cross Town".

In KH1 the plot was mostly about crossing worlds and sealing their keyholes.

Also DI doesn't count since it's not a perminant world that we can return to at any time.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Twilight Town, being an inbetween world (between light and darkness) and the world in which all Nobodies are born. KH2 focuses on the Nobodies, beings who exist in "nothing", between L+D.

I get what you're trying to say, but you might want to explain more.

kostas

Awards
yes it has some logic in it .land of departure i think means the 3 heroes (ven terra aqua) that they were all together and training and now have to go on a journey alone (depart from their world and leave their friends behind))

αsiя

space coke
Land of Departure

I wondering if it means TAV are just leaving or someone is going to die?

Comments?

i know what you mean by someone is going to die

Twilight Town, being an inbetween world (between light and darkness) and the world in which all Nobodies are born. KH2 focuses on the Nobodies, beings who exist in "nothing", between L+D.

not all nobodies were born in TT
its been said that the original six were born in TWTNW

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I thought they where born in Twilight Town too and then they returned to Radiant Garden. Later they made TWTNW

Well i'm pretty sure the only nobody not born in Twilight Town was Namine. She was born in Castle Oblivion. So I don't think the 6 apprentices were born in TWTNW.

I'm not sure they made TWTNW. Can a person even make a world in KH?

AxelsVirtue

I thought Roxas and Namine where the only ones whos "birth" places have been confirmed at this point. Roxas in Twilight Town and Namine in Castle Oblivion.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I thought Roxas and Namine where the only ones whos "birth" places have been confirmed at this point. Roxas in Twilight Town and Namine in Castle Oblivion.

Nope, Ansem said in the secret ansem reports that all nobodies were born in Twilight Town.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I think Aqua's dead. While I believe that Ven's heart now rests safely within Sora.

TerravsVentus

Yeah I know what you mean

I just saw a connection and pieced it together really quick so I didn't explain properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back