• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Behind the Mask

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
ok not talking about vanitas here but vanitass sentiment, aka the seceret boss:
Vanitas_Sentiment_Art.png

so heres my question: do you think he looked the same as vanitas under the mask?
i mean i know he was colored so that people wouldnt confuse him with regular vanitas but LS didnt get any color change so what if this was done on purpose to hint to future games? like possibly this hinting that after he was defeated he retreated to, lets say, rikus heart. we never really found his body or really found the connection between them and juat because they both use darkness is not enough. riku had the same fighting style before he submited to darkness and we never really see VSs face which, for some reason. i imagine with silver hair.

discuss.

Last edited:

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
A lot of fanart shows him with the same face and hair, but with silver/white hair. I don't think there's anything under the mask at all. The mask IS his head/face. After all, he isn't Vanitas, he's an unversed/sentiment of Vanitas, meaning he doesn't have to look human. I think he's just an unversed-like being with Vanitas's emotions. Basically saying that what we see is his physical body.

Allister Rose

French Lover
it would be cool to see a white hair sora under it.

ibut does anyone notice vanitas sentiment is voiced by someone else? or is that my imagination

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
it would be cool to see a white hair sora under it.

ibut does anyone notice vanitas sentiment is voiced by someone else? or is that my imagination

aren't there enough Sora's already

i dont think, he'll have face, seeing how Vanitas is gone, kind of like Terra's LS when we know its mostly an empty armor, (unitl we're told otherwise)

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
@ aliistar i was wondering this too. ill have to watch the vids again.
but i dont think this sentiment is an unversed. he has the unversed symbol but he dosent seem to be created by negative emotions. i guess i wouldnt really know though. until BBS comes out here and we get an explanation on sentiments VS will remain a mystery.

Allister Rose

French Lover
aren't there enough Sora's already

i dont think, he'll have face, seeing how Vanitas is gone, kind of like Terra's LS when we know its mostly an empty armor, (unitl we're told otherwise)
yeah, i don't think vanitas sentiment will return, but i do believe that vanitas himself will. yes we already had enough sora's but it's not like we will get a completely new sora clone

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
There is nothing in it. It is a sentiment and just like Lingering Sentiment, there is nothing inside.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd say like in KH2FM+ with LS we would have Terra, so its telling us we will see Vanitas again. Kinda happy about that too because Vanitas was cruel. KH needed that.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I'd say like in KH2FM+ with LS we would have Terra, so its telling us we will see Vanitas again. Kinda happy about that too because Vanitas was cruel. KH needed that.
yes it did!! but still, i cant help but feel that this vanitas sentiment hinted torward something more. we never still havent found out the connection between him and riku...
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - [JPN] - Part 114 - [Vanitas Sentiment with Ventus]!

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Battle Field Guide - Final Vanitas Battle

dont they kinda sound different?

Last edited:

raycat27_2003

Awards
Maybe in a future game Sora and Co. would get armor like them and Riku's armor will look like the Sentiment's. I know Riku had a similar outfit, but that's what I think.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i personally hope sora doesn't get any armor.

makes him look too heroic. and i just want sora to stay as same old country keyblade wielder

Key

Exile
Awards

I fully agree with this. Vanitas had that real evil that KH really needed.

As for his appearance, i think he doesn't HAVE a face under the mask, but a lot of people have been drawing him like this, white hair with Blue eyes:

[IMG]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/119/7/8/Vanitas___Sentiment_by_ssceles.png[/IMG]

^^^credit for that pic goes to ssceles on deviantART

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Yea he proly doesn't have a face just like LS.
well thats possible too... well actually thats probably more probable... but i dont understand how he was made. terra actually had physical armor that i think is strong enough to take attacks and stuff but vanitas SUIT is not armor. is this why he has a low health bar? because theres nothing underneath it and the suit isnt that strong? speaking of which what happened after he was destroyed? did he dissapear in darkness or what.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
well thats possible too... well actually thats probably more probable... but i dont understand how he was made. terra actually had physical armor that i think is strong enough to take attacks and stuff but vanitas SUIT is not armor. is this why he has a low health bar? because theres nothing underneath it and the suit isnt that strong? speaking of which what happened after he was destroyed? did he dissapear in darkness or what.

Well for one he had low health cause they just put him like that but maybe that's a sign of his Sentiment being in a weakened state. He couldn't have been destroyed as quoted by XH "Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channeled." So I doubt Van was destroyed since he was pure darkness(or at least his heart is).

Allister Rose

French Lover
nomura said he over did it with LS when he put that much health, still i didn't see why nomura put only one bar

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I fully agree with this. Vanitas had that real evil that KH really needed.

As for his appearance, i think he doesn't HAVE a face under the mask, but a lot of people have been drawing him like this, white hair with Blue eyes:

[IMG]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/119/7/8/Vanitas___Sentiment_by_ssceles.png[/IMG]

^^^credit for that pic goes to ssceles on deviantART

All he needs is green eyes, then VS could be the Danny Phantom of KH!

But in all seriousness, it isn't really important. After all, VS isn't really canon. Plus, the LS was just a suit of armor, so can't VS be the same?

Last edited:

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
All he needs is green eyes, then VS could be the Danny Phantom of KH!

But in all seriousness, it isn't really important. After all, VS is really canon. Plus, the LS was just a suit of armor, so can't VS be the same?
lol on the danny phantom part.
and i dont think we know for a fact that VS is canon but its most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back