• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Being Bullied

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
hasn't he heard of "never hit a women" what a total **** you should tell peple hes a women beater
OK well if you havent realize this new generation males dont care if your a female they will still hit them. Just ignore him completely already. If you cant do that then you worries about bullies will just get worse as you move through life. People will think they can pull you around all they want. If you fight him it really just shows that the bully is winning.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
OK well if you havent realize this new generation males dont care if your a female they will still hit them. Just ignore him completely already. If you cant do that then you worries about bullies will just get worse as you move through life. People will think they can pull you around all they want. If you fight him it really just shows that the bully is winning.

many boys at my school never hit girls unless its just a joke or game, you should hang around with your friends and ignore him and he will lose interest if you don't react

.esoteric

I've only been bullied by a few people in my life so I don't have a lot of experience in the matter, but I've always found beating the guy up helped. Next time he does something tell him your gonna beat him the **** up, meet him somewhere, beat him up, he'll stop.

Axel_Da_Flamer

in my secret hideout far away in the middle of the
Website
www.ryoko14.deviantart.com
How about I cheer you up. Probably after college he'll be a fat stupid loser who works at Burger King and lives with his mom while you go off and be a Billionare, meeting celebrities, going on Saturday Night Live and Oprah, always in magazines except the unpoular ones, be married, driving a Hummer H3 to the Burger King where that bully works at the window drive thru and he'll know that bullying you was the dumbest mistake in his life.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Kick him in the family jewels.

If he proceeds with the bullying, Then cut them off.

lol nuh mre bullyin

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Since I'm pretty unstable and I lack a good deal of control, I'd probably kill him :/

But thankfully, you're not me. =D
You tried reverse stuff? Making it seem like you're taking it a completely different way than what he expects?
That's what got me out of trouble a lot.
Earned me an incredible deal of respect from people that we're bothering me.

Do something that gets under his skin. >:]​

Demi_Shock

You should just ignore him.

Its the hardest thing to do, but if he can see that his bullying isnt getting to you, he'll get bored with you and move on to someone else.

I kind of like the "catching him in the act idea"

Hope this helps

Y

Yannis

So the bully is a guy and u r a girl..

There is only couple reasons why boy would bully girl:

1.He wants your attention. Maybe he likes you but is such moron who cant show it right way.
2.He once wanted your attention, u fought him and he hates u now.
3.He is such weakling who can bully only girls and u r perfect cuz u dont ignore him.
4.He is über-bully who bullies everyone.

So I figured out from ur text that he is VERY BIG part in your story. It looks like he´s pathetic fell in love with you(some apemales show it violentic and such)or he is very very angry to you, maybe when you(a girl)dared to fight him and now he is unsure.

Trust me, in college it will end, he just looks childish if he does it yet. Get some girlfriends in college(about 3) and he wont bully for sure. And get some karate-champion-boyfriend X´D to protect ya!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Your best bet: become his friend.

You can only beat your enemy by being its friend.

Other bet: answer to his "hitting on you" and become his girlfriend. Then find a way to humiliate him in front of the whole school.

Bam. He's done with.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
How about I cheer you up. Probably after college he'll be a fat stupid loser who works at Burger King and lives with his mom while you go off and be a Billionare, meeting celebrities, going on Saturday Night Live and Oprah, always in magazines except the unpoular ones, be married, driving a Hummer H3 to the Burger King where that bully works at the window drive thru and he'll know that bullying you was the dumbest mistake in his life.

Yeah that was ok until you said billionare. Wont happen. You have too high of dreams kid you might want to switch them lower so they arent crushed later on.

Y

Yannis

Yeah that was ok until you said billionare. Wont happen. You have too high of dreams kid you might want to switch them lower so they arent crushed later on.

sometimes it happens that bully becomes billionaire and bullied becomes loser:sleep:

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
It's a sad time when our sage advice is "don't try you might fail."

Never told him to try i am just saying the odds of him failing is greater than success so have a backup plan. Its a sad time when people always think they have read into the others words of advice and have no clue what they are saying.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
"Don't dream small. It isn't worth the time."
-Can;t remember

You said "won't happen" It very well could. There are billionares in the world. There's no reason that he couldn't be one.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Yes but you said i told him not to try so really you took my words out of context. He can try all he wants but until he gets there then i will say he may want to aim smaller. Hell if you aim smaller and achieve that you then can slowly move your goals higher and higher to where your next is being a billionare.

But this is about being bullied and if the person has figured out a way to solve this by now then i have nothing new to say to them.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
But this is about being bullied and if the person has figured out a way to solve this by now then i have nothing new to say to them.

I haven't figured out a way to solve it yet. I've tried everything suggested in this thread except record him and beat him up. I can't record him because I don't the money to buy one of those little recording machines and I doubt I can beat him up like I did in the past because he's much bigger now and plus I'm trying not to get suspended or in any trouble.

It's gotten to the point where I go to the office every day to report what he's doing to the principal and the counselor. I have no classes with him, but the teacher of my 3rd period class let him stay with us throughout most of the class. Every time I looked up, I'd catch him looking at me and he'd just smile and then turn around and act like he wasn't doing anything.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Well that's almost frightening. . .

Report him for sexual harassment. Nothing says sweet revenge like a gay writeup.

I'm sure he's touched you, or said something to you, in a way that could be construed as sexual.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
Ok, I was going to say to ignore him, but apparantly this guy is too much of an ass. So here is my five cents worth:

This may seem strange, and it will probably be VERY hard, but I think you should be REALLY nice to him. Say things like
"I love your shoes" or
"How are you today?"

And whenever he insults you just be freakishly nice. This makes him frustrated and he really would have no reason to insult you further, because what you just said was a kind statement. I would suggest testing it out for a week or two and see how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back