• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Being Bullied

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark___edge

Kick him in the balls. That's what I do to guys that really bug me. But anyways.... that's kinda like last resort sorta thing. Tell your parents about it but if it get's very serious like... he's beating you up or trying to set you on fire. Call the police and say it's harrassment. Cuz it is true. It is harassment and he should not get away with it. I don't think it's fair that you have to switch classes because he is there. Just tell him to "F*ck off and get a life". This loser definitely doesn't have one. Try to scare him and create fear so that he avoids you and doesn't bug you anymore. I hope this helps... oh yeah and the dude really needs help. He's probably acting that way because he's teased or abused at home. So he has to take it out on a target and that's you.

Jolts

Wow... Sounds like a real jerk. I've had problems like that even since pre-k. Take last month at a family picknik, I got into a fight with a kid there. It started with me asking if I could use the scooter he was using and it ended with him swinging a baseball bat (wooden) at me. If u dont beleive me I've got scars to prove it. Anyways, here are my tips.

1. Private school.
at private schools the teachers don't take any crap from bullies.

2. Watch this clip from the show Burn Notice. Link: YouTube - Burn Notice: Learning Bully Psychology

3. Get an upperclassman to talk/intimidate him.

Hope this helps. :thumbup:

Last edited:

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Uh.

Take a pencil, and shank him in the leg, then pull it out and then punch the wound. Next, break his nose by kneeing him or punching him in the face. Once broken, hit it again. Charlie horse the guy, then kick him in the ribs. Keep punching him in the same leg that you charlie horsed, until he starts fighting back. Go tell the principal that you were merely putting up an act of self defense, and he didn't know when to stop, so you had to go to extreme measures.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
What a jerk.. he seriously sounds mentally unstable >_>.

I've always been direct and got the person face to face and asked what their problem is. Often they're pretty timid and they just buckle in, with pretty pathetic reasons. I'm generally a very nice person, and you don't need to yell at them, but it would help if you knew their motive, if there is one. In this case though I don't think that would work. Soo..

Second, parents can help. You need a happy life outside of school, and if you can have support from all angles it is a big confidence boost. For me, friends have always been the people to turn to, because if you're alone in this, you're vulnerable. Talking about your issues is a good way to get things off your shoulders.

The teachers do seem to care but are not actually doing anything about it. Counselling and so forth could work, but it sounds like he genuinely needs to be kicked out of the school. I certainly think his parents need to get involved, and be called in to speak with the school. That guy has issues, and from what it sounds, he's totally not worth it.

I know I've probably just repeated everything, but hey.. that's my take ^^'. I hope it goes well for you.

-- Andy

Y

Yannis

Uh.

Take a pencil, and shank him in the leg, then pull it out and then punch the wound. Next, break his nose by kneeing him or punching him in the face. Once broken, hit it again. Charlie horse the guy, then kick him in the ribs. Keep punching him in the same leg that you charlie horsed, until he starts fighting back. Go tell the principal that you were merely putting up an act of self defense, and he didn't know when to stop, so you had to go to extreme measures.

Pretty violent.. O________________________O;

It isnt self defense if you start the fight. I do selfdefense -training and I can say that you´re very unmature, maybe 14-years-old or younger, who wants to be the king of sandbox. You gotta get help in solving problems.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
Uh.

how do you expect her to do all that on a bully when he wll probally be surrounded by his friends?

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
how do you expect her to do all that on a bully when he wll probally be surrounded by his friends?
Well, if you can do it quick enough, they'll be in shock and probably run away due to the excessive amount of violence shown.

If need be, shank them in the legs and arms with the pencil as well.

All in good fun.

@Thraxe - No shit it's not self defense, hence the reason I said:
Go tell the principal that you were merely putting up an act of self defense, and he didn't know when to stop, so you had to go to extreme measures.
The teachers and principal will most likely believe TGR more than the bully due to the large amount of times that she's had to visit them.

King of the sandbox my ass. I've never been in a single fight my whole life =/ I merely know multiple tactics in which I could hurt someone if I need be.

I do karate and I'm the belt prior to black, so uh ya, I do self defense training too. You ain't special kid.

No point in saying what's already been said, so I devised a problem in which most people would not consider. Plus, contrary to popular belief, violence does solve everything.

Lol@unmature. Not a word.

Last edited:

Nintandy

Bronze Member
o_O Fair enough, but you'd need to have nobody around, and that would make you a bit of a jerk too to be honest. Anyway, fair enough haha, it could work, but I've solved issues without violence every time.

AND OW, compass points O_O. I had a friend obsessed with them, and he stabbed everything haha. Nasty things.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Fighting is not an option. My father says if I ever fight again my punishment is not being able to play video games, get on the computer, or even watch tv and he said that the punishment would be permanent! The principal already knows about it and he wouldn't take me laying a hand on him when he didn't lay a hand on me first as self defense.

Nintandy²;2481009 said:
What a jerk.. he seriously sounds mentally unstable >_>.

I've always been direct and got the person face to face and asked what their problem is. Often they're pretty timid and they just buckle in, with pretty pathetic reasons. I'm generally a very nice person, and you don't need to yell at them, but it would help if you knew their motive, if there is one. In this case though I don't think that would work. Soo..

Second, parents can help. You need a happy life outside of school, and if you can have support from all angles it is a big confidence boost. For me, friends have always been the people to turn to, because if you're alone in this, you're vulnerable. Talking about your issues is a good way to get things off your shoulders.

The teachers do seem to care but are not actually doing anything about it. Counselling and so forth could work, but it sounds like he genuinely needs to be kicked out of the school. I certainly think his parents need to get involved, and be called in to speak with the school. That guy has issues, and from what it sounds, he's totally not worth it.

I know I've probably just repeated everything, but hey.. that's my take ^^'. I hope it goes well for you.

-- Andy

1. I don't remember if I've stated it in this thread, but I've tried talking to this person face to face when this first started. He just ignored me.
2. My parents have known about this since it first started. My father said if he touches me, instead of hitting back, he told me to drop to the floor and curl up into a little ball or block his hits.
3. His parents already know about him. In fact, his parents can't control him. I think I told you guys how he beat up his own mother on the first page of this thread.

Today, when I was walking behind him, he kept turning around and laughing at me and one of his friends asked what he was laughing at and he said "That pitiful blank blank back there" Instead of saying "blank blank", he said something else that I can't quote on here.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
There is no solution that isn't violent so. . . .you have to decide.

I've tried, and everyone else has tried. The reason people are bullies is often because all they have to live on is the fact that you won't hit them. They only understand violence. Why do you think they act that way?

The principal is going to say you can't hit someone even if he/she thinks you should be cause his/her job depends on it.

There has not been a solution found that doesn't involving fighting this kid.

Your dad has serious issues if he thinks that you should curl up in a ball. If you want anyone at achool to EVER talk to you again under NO circumstances should you curl into a ball.

The fetal position is the 3rd least manly position in the world. ((The first two require someone else.))

Not trying to be mean. These are my opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back