• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Being Bullied

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
dude this is terrible.

I would come kick his ass for you. I do kickboxing everyday so i could totally deck him. "wink" and im a girl he wouldn't see whats coming to him.

but i dont know where you live and neither do i have a car. or a license.

but seriously dont take crap from this kid.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Beat him up! or start bulling him

really mature advice...

well i see 3 possible solutions here.

1st try to bully him verbally (I don't mean OMG n00B GTFO!!! and offend his mom), try to mock him and show him that you are not scared of him, the bully will back down, but in more simple minded bullies (or idiots if you prefer) this may couse more rage, but if you decide to go by this approach stick with it couse if you back down it will only get worse.

2nd is similar to the first, be confident in yourself, ignore the bully and talk to him and defend yourself only when you have to, but don't get pushed around

3rd and teh best one!
violent_anger said:
rocky training montage until you're so buff that he'll either come out about being gay, or run away because you have 40 more pounds of muscle then him
You go Hulk on him... just wear a dress.... or maybe not you may impress possible dates XDD

A

Azanulbizare

In the Sixth Grade, one of my classmates began bullying me. Of course, I fought him, and he stopped bullying me for about a week, then he started back. Now, at the beginning Seventh Grade year, I thought it would stop, but it didn't. In fact, in the Seventh Grade, when I was sitting behind him, he would turn all the way around in his desk and insult me. He did this throughout the whole year. I did say something back, but no matter what I said he just countered it with the same insults and he did that every single day of my Seventh Grade year. In Eighth grade, I made sure I had no classes with him, but I had to deal with him on the bus, in the hallways, and sometimes I would look up and see him looking into the class room through a window saying stuff. It got worse when I got to High School, which began in the Ninth grade. I made sure that I had no classes with him, but he still bothered me on the bus and in the hallways. It got even worse when his schedule was changed and he was moved into English class with me. He did the same thing he did in Seventh Grade. After a while, the English teacher got tired of him (he would go through her stuff, eat in her class, say junk under his breath, talk when she was talking, etc) and kicked him out of that class. A few weeks later, he was moved into Health class with me. At this point, I couldn't get my schedule changed to get out of that class, so I was stuck. I told the teacher of that class about, and he caught him one day and he made him run fifty times around the gym, but the guy was "I don't care" and he continued to bully me after even the coach talked to him about it. My sophomore year, I still had no classes with him and life on the bus was better, but in the hallways, when he wore a jacket, he swing his jacket around and hit me with it. Now, I have to deal with him at Lunch, on the bus, and in the hallways.

I have no idea what to do about this. I've fought him, told the teacher, told the principal, said stuff back, and tried avoiding him. I don't know what else to do. What do do you guys think I should or does anyone know a solution to this? If you're going to say ignore him, you might as well not post, because when I do ignore him, he starts throwing stuff. One time, he almost hit me in the head with some candy.

Hit him with a wrench.

Just kidding. Ignore the ass; or, better yet, avoid any more confrontation with words. I've done that before, quite a few times actually. Pick at his reason for doing these things without being to blatant. Get him into a conversation, and he'll eventually (Most likely naturally) say something you could use to your advantage.

If the guy has been bothering you that long, there has to be a reason.

That, or he's a dumbass.

frisson

Silver Member
If he's gay, I'd suggest making out with him. Then he can determine whether you're good in the sack or not. If you aren't, then he'll probably give up on you, and if you are... well that's your own fault.

Of course, I can see why you might not want to do that. Hm.

You'll find Bullies to be the most emotional. I suggest talking to him, as totally anti-sith as that sounds, but hey, nothing else seems to be working. Seek the source of the issue.

If there is none, either he's mentally disturbed, in which case you should then speak to an adult to rectify the situation, or there's something you're neglecting to tell us.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Simple solution, turn it around on him. He loves to make fun of you, when you see him make fun of him before he gets the chance. Get people to laugh at him. Get other people to do the same. It'll put him in his place. Also be creative about it too. Say things he can't come back to.

If you don't like that idea, talk to your guidance counselor. Get an appointment with him and the guidance counselor and find out why he is doing such. It will also put him under the spot light. Maybe he'll have to check in with him/her every week, as well as you. It will eventually stop.

I've did your first suggestion. He just ignored it. As for your second suggestion, I'll try it this Tuesday. (I don't go to school tomorrow because it's Labor Day)

There is something I haven't told you guys. One time, when I got off the bus, he asked me to let him do me a sexual favor.

T

Tyler Durden

I've did your first suggestion. He just ignored it. As for your second suggestion, I'll try it this Tuesday. (I don't go to school tomorrow because it's Labor Day)

There is something I haven't told you guys. One time, when I got off the bus, he asked me to let him do me a sexual favor.

Did you perform this favor?

If you did, that will probably be used against you.

If you didn't that may be why he is now harassing/bullying you.

Z3120

(skip to next paragraph to not read my rant if you want)

Bullying eh? I use to be the center of attention with any fat-related jokes so everyone literally saw how 'cool' it was to do this and threw out verbal abuses very casually. At least your situation is only because of one dementedly troubled kid. One day, I literally snapped and a long story short, I've heard much less of these jokes during my last year or two in elementary school from my classrooms and other people. There might have been other jokes like about my parents, but the fat ones were the ones I most vividly remember except for the details. Middle school was a time period of more fights for me than slangs/slurs whatever you want to call it although those were thrown to spark off tension. One of the main reasons I could care less about my elementary and middle school years besides how bad education was back then.

Anyway, you have a few solutions. For one thing, you could try befriending the one(s) who are picking are you. It worked out surprisingly well for me, and I ended up having some close friends after we resolved our differences and worked it out through a mutual understanding with one another over time by talking about it and getting to know one another. Right now, from what I mostly remember of them wasn't the bullying but fierce games of dodgeball and fun we had hanging out. We would still joke around though but name calling between friends is easier to deal with than hearing it from strangers, right? I believe since people eventually saw me with a group of friends, they tended to lay off of me. Although it could just be my imagination, it just seemed too much of a timely coincidence.

If that doesn't work, depending on how 'influential' your school is, I would heavily suggest talking to the counselors and such and inform them of the current circumstances and see what happens, which you've done. Sometimes you have to pray how lucky you'll be when he confronts you and hope there's a teacher or adult around to witness the event. I still recall the time I received a death threat in middle school on the basketball courts. I ended up telling the school officers soon after that and days later when we had that fight in front of the school, guess who ended up winning the war?

Thirdly, you could consider avoiding him but because of how unfortunate you are and how your paths end up intertwining sadly, I say avoidance is an option waiting to fail but that doesn't mean you shouldn't take steps into trying to be nimble. Try taking a different hallway, alternate between staircases and so forth from time to time to getting to your classroom to simply avoid meeting him altogether, even if it's for a moment, Don't let him get to you. Sometimes having 1 minute to yourself to relax and think while going to your next class is a nice breather. The last thing you want to do is retaliate and be seen as the aggressor and then all the blame is put on you for first starting it but since you've had prior cases where you've reported this abuse, it could work to your favor but I wouldn't count on it. The school's disciplinary system can be quite murky and weird most of the time although those of my memories of it so I wouldn't know how it is for you at your school.

But if it's in the spur of the moment, sure, why not? Fight and let it out but never be the one who sparked it first or you could be seen as the one who wants redemption when clearly you've been suffering all this time. I was fortunate how my situation ended up resolving since my classmates confessed about the 'incident' when I snapped and what exactly happened, I was off the hook.

And you are a guy, right?

The Grim Reaper said:

All the more reason you should have reported it to your counselor or a school official immediately. Something as severe as that CANNOT BE SIMPLY IGNORED, even by the school or they aren't doing their jobs and will be liable for the consequences you are faced with.

The best thing I can see you doing is simply talking to him and start questioning his motives and agendas or anything you feel like that won't spark too much passion from him like some have said already. Ask him directly or indirectly, depends totally up to your personal discretion since you know his habits on when he picks on you, what he has a tendency of doing in a certain situation when he mocks you and so forth, on how you want to approach him. Be witty, confident, and above all, have an intrepid bravado. Since he's picking on you, why not talk back at him? Some bullies I've encountered have a fragile mentality when questioned casually. You did mention you've talked to him at times and he merely shrugged it off, but you should try to encounter him in a conversation for yourself only when he confronts you like in class if he repeatedly seems so adamant about engaging in one since he desperately is craving for your attention. Having confidence and standing up for yourself is something you shouldn't be giving him the benefit of demolishing as you'll only be feeding him his superiority complex he feels every time he tortures you.

If talking to him isn't your thing, don't even give him a response. You're only feeding his arrogance by doing so. If you must reply, then do it without giving him the opportunity of giving a strong response.

And I quote...

CAB_IV said:
in the end, fighting is not worth it, just ignore them, push them away, laugh them off. Unless they are physically harming you or your property, don't even bother with them. if they are, tell someone first. if that doesn't work (and often times i understand that it doesn't. In schools you can't really get to other children through school discipline anyway), try to find some way of avoidance, and if it comes to it, punch them good in the face. but only as a last resort.

Unless he's utterly beating you up after school or on the bus occasionally, I'd simply play ignorance and leave him be since it sounds like the most he has ever done is like throw paper balls at you, spread horrible rumors and verbally dissed you or whatever. No matter how annoying he is, unless he does something so outrageous that warrants a response from you with no other alternatives like asking you for sexual favors that make you feel like yelling blasphemy or something against him, then do so.

And quickly report about this sexual harassment. That's simply too far even for you to bare alone.

And what about your friends? Try sticking together in a group with your friends to ward off his presence or participate in a after school activity by joining a club or something to free yourself from meeting up with him so often. If you still surprisingly encounter him even after practice at 6 when school ends at 3 everyday for you for example, then he sounds like a stalker...

Last edited:

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Libra, I tried your suggestion. My guidance counselor refused to schedule an appointment but she promised she and the principal would talk to him. Two days later, he's back at it, except I don't know if he's saying anything, he just keeps looking at me. In 3rd period, he came in there to take a test, and he would just look back at me and laugh. But then when I left the class, he gave me this real scary look. Since he's just looking, I'll try ignoring him again. I hope he doesn't start throwing stuff again.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
ive been bullied since i was in year 2, 6 or 7 and he got worse and worse until i had a week off cuz of it but that was primary school. Also i know this won't help but bullies usually bully people sometimes either cuz they want something you have or they like and i am guessing he likes you cuz no way would he ask you to do sexual acts if he hated you

frisson

Silver Member
cuz no way would he ask you to do sexual acts if he hated you
The human mind is a complicated thing. It's quite common for people to end up admiring those they hate, or becoming jealous of those they admire.

There's a chance that he himself doesn't know what he's doing, or how to act around you.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
I think he is jealous of you...

I know how you feel...I have had some of my mates do that to me when ive outshoned them at sporst or at academics...

Its really annoying and you wish it could stop...Well, the best way to go about it is to ignore them big time...like just pretending they dont exist. If you keep that up, he will try and catch your attention by going to desperate measures. If so, it will be breaking school rules and the teachers will deal with him and it also gives you an excuse to beat him up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back