• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Belgium to receive world record in government formation. 249 days people!! (here's for a full year!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
lol we're just getting started.

So, after 249 days of negotiations and about 6 people getting competely newly created posts to find out just what the hell is going on, we're breaking the world record in creating a new government. Suck it Iraq!!!

I'm gonna add that the previous government was disbanded because of a douche, it too had taken months to get started and was already the result of a re-election.

Yeah. I'm so mothafreakin' proud of my country right now.
[video=youtube;uBanOnuF0oA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBanOnuF0oA[/video]

Any questions as to why this is allowed to happen? Bring 'em this way to be enlightened so your country too, can break this prestigious record of pure undiluted awesome.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
So Belgium has been without a government for 249 days?

How did shit get done?

That's just how we roll baby. :p

But in all seriousness, the last government (the one that was disbanded) was re-instated untill negotiations were over. They run the country, but they're not allowed to do anything big (like coming up with new laws and such), just make sure everything doesn't fall apart.

That said, we're a very peculiar people. We don't let anything as little as "no real government" interfere with our lives.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
props to your country's people then
our middle-eastern countries cannot survive a single DAY without a government
heck,the can't even survive with a government

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
props to your country's people then
our middle-eastern countries cannot survive a single DAY without a government
heck,the can't even survive with a government

I only wish it could everywhere like it is here. Only, you know, this shouldn't really happen.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Impressive. I'll admit my ignorance, I'd no idea this was occurring at all. I'll have to do a little research, it sounds like a pretty crazy feat. We'd literally fall apart without constant direction, our government isn't exactly stable. ^^;;

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
oh yeah why are they called FRENCH fries riddle me this buttman

Because the "french" part applies to the verb "frenched". As in, the way they are cut.

Also, I think I know what the fuck my national dish is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back