• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best 2021 KH memory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Union X finale. Aside from that I was just waiting for 2021 to end. And now that it's (finally) 2022, I'm just waiting for January and February to pass. Seriously why can't it be March already?

Vulpes XIII

Awards
The main ones would be Sora in Smash and Union X finale

Although finding a copy of the KH3 Character files when wandering around the shops was a good memory as well as it was definitely an surprise to actually find one since I’ve wanted one for ages but finding stuff like that is very uncommon for me

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Seeing the cinematic for Smash was cool and all, happy for the fans that get him, but since I suck at fighting games, being able to fully clear UX on Proud Mode after years of hiatus was probably the best for me. Some good community memories tied to the overall experience, and so many helpful folks to guide me through. Definitely a one-of-a-kind experience, because I'm never returning to F2P, gacha gaming.

Back