• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best 358/2 Days boss fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Best 358/2 Days Boss

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i would say xion's second form. her form designs were just awful... but i did had fun fighting her. dodging ragnorak, etc.

TrueRoxas527

I liked Infernal Engine just because I thought it was kinda creative and humourous as a boss. I didn't think Nomura would make something like that, but he did.
The Riku fight, way too easy. I play most of the game with the Extreme Ring on now, just so I get more EXP, I never get hit anyway, and it makes it a bigger challenge.

Axens

Banned
The iconic fight with Riku was the best fight in this game. Seeing it in deep dive was one thing, but actually being able to fight the battle was awesome. I really wanted to dual wield against him, but the story would not allow that. The fight was entertaining and challenging, so it wins. The battle with Xion would be a close second, though.

Rix

:)
Awards
I just love the final Xion battle. just wish it was a bit more challenging and longer.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
i chose Riku cause it was the one i had the most fun with especially in mission mode. Now both the hardest and longest boss it the Dustflier cause hes amazing defense. Every after reading through all his moves it took me a halfhour to beat him (at level 64 and using alot of Event Horizon)

_-Axel-_

In a cold, dark, damp corner plotting your certain
riku is just bad-ass in everyway i dont think anyone dislikes riku

WRONG!
i hate riku some much i wish i could enter the game and kick in the bladder 'till he pees blood and then i'd make him drink it.... :angry::angry:
rage over.. yea i "dislike" him because sora works so hard to find riku, and then in BBS riku goes back into darkness(?). other then that i just hate riku

EDIT:
yea anyway on topic i think the infernal engine was very intresting and fun, loved how many hp bars it had :p

Last edited:

Got It Memorized

Website
lia-lurves-roxas.deviantart.com
I liked the Riku fight best. I thought i was a bit easy but it ws still fun.
I HATED the Leech Grave! It took ages to beat it.
The Xion fiht was good too but i found it kinda boring. Her 3rd form was sooooooo hard! The one in Agrabah. God i hated it.

So the Riku fight wins for me. I love Riku lol

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Xion because I had fun beating her up and making comments on her moves, clothes and taunts and because I can beat her in like 2 minutes without dying now that I have zero gear. And the battle music of the last one sounds nice. And I like making comments about it :)
Riku because he was SO easy.
Saix because of the escaping part and it's easy.
I HATED THE LEECHGRAVE!!! I can't even remember how many tries it toook me to beat that thing!

Kiwi +

Awards
my favorites were Riku and Xion boss fights..now those were fun...

Kiwi +

Awards
Yeah. Not to mention Riku being easy. Is it a KH custom that every final bosss fight would be easy?

yep kind of is..though they weren't as easy as past games though..well i thought so..

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If you whored out the game, leveld up and did side-quests (in Day's quests, did all the missions as they came), the final boss fights are easy by definition since they're meant for lower levels and worse equipment than what you'd have.

Gram

Banned
Awards
riku, was the funnist 4 me......................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back