• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best and fastest way to farm link points (Ability link) for my Dream Eaters?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SORA619

Awards
I'mm trying to farm LP for my dream eaters to get some skills (especially HP Upgrades) but except the ballon mini game I haven't found a way to get more. The fights give me nothing.. Has anyone found a good farm way? :3

Ocelot60

They just rack up real quickly if you fight lots of enemies, I recommend going somewhere where you can easily dispatch the enemies, and use Zero Graviza and Ballonga (Or any combination that bunches up enemies then finished them all off) to kill all the enemies, these spells only take up one slot and recharge quickly enabling you to farm enemies by going to every spawn point and just using this combination to kill them all.

SORA619

Awards
Hmm, that's a nice one and reminds me a lot of the BbS Lvl farming method.. La Cité des Cloches square is a good place I think.. Thanks ^^ If I found another way except the ballons I will post it. :)

SORA619

Awards
1)Didn't saw anything LP with food, but i will feed them again. Thanks. ^^

@Shails Barrels?

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Spam Water Barrels. Your Dream Eaters love it and so will you once you see how many LP they acquire from that game.

Buy them now at your local Moogle Shop for only 80 munny. That's right folks, you heard that right! Only 80 munny! What a steal!

The Moogle Shop cannot be held responsible for any Dream Eater that drowns during this game because its bubble pops nor can the Moogle Shop be held responsible if one of your Dream Eaters gets caught in the explosion of one of the bombs. We do the good, you do the caring!

Last edited:

xig28

Awards
Everything said here is correct. Use water barrels to get alot of points and feed them the snacks. and Just give them the love and care they need too by rubbing them. not only will you get points you will be able to have them change their eye colors will allow them to unlock new paths for their link board.

χ-βιαδε

Awards
Yep, barrels and food.
Food usually gets ~20 LP per one given, and I usually get 40-69 LP per Dream Eater using the barrel (That getting 400-511 points)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back