• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Dream Eater party for a health/defense build?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmujir955

I think R & R Seal is definitely in there because he gives you all 5 HP Boosts. But I haven't gotten very far in game yet - what other Dream Eaters should I look for? Preferably ones that like healing me. (none of my current party of Frootz Cat, Kab Kannon and R & R Seal have healed me once)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm gonna take a guess that Wheeflower might be the best curer in the game or Flowbermeow. Wheeflower and Flowbermeow both have dispositions where they focus on curing, and Flobermeow has a higher base magic stat. However, Wheeflower's link with Sora is "Cure Sun" which is essentially an amazing regen spell that lasts for quite some time. So if you are dealing with a really tough boss, max out her link gauge before going in and keep her somewhere in your party to heal. If things ever look really bad you can use her link to regen everyone on your team :) For Riku I would think Flowbermeow, I just started the game but based off of what I looked into (which is quite basic on all the spirits) that is my first guess for the time being ;)

EternalDreamer

For healing, get a Wheeflower. I'm not exactly sure what disposition is the most supportive (I think it's blue) but as mentioned above it has a really good Link with Sora. For defense, I believe Escarglow tends to cast Protect and Shell on you, although i'm sure there's a better one that does that + cast a regen on you sometimes. I'd have to double check though :x

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
For healing, get a Wheeflower. I'm not exactly sure what disposition is the most supportive (I think it's blue) but as mentioned above it has a really good Link with Sora. For defense, I believe Escarglow tends to cast Protect and Shell on you, although i'm sure there's a better one that does that + cast a regen on you sometimes. I'd have to double check though :x

Escarglow is decent on defense, one of his dispositions is brick wall, in which he essentially becomes a Sentinel from the FF series if you've played the recent entries, in other words, he becomes a beast in terms of defense. He also has a decent base magic stat and can buff his allies which isn't bad, so Escarglow is a decent defense-oriented DE, don't know if he is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back