• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best game coming for PS3...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which game will be the best?

• Final Fantasy XIII

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Kingdom Hearts III

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Devil May Cry 4

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Resident Evil 5

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Metal Gear Solid 4

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • God of War II

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
Okay, out of these games coming out for the PS3, which do you think will end up being the best in the end?

Final Fantasy XIII?
Kingdom Hearts III (if they make it) ?
Devil May Cry 4?
Resident Evil 5?
Metal Gear Solid 4?
God of War II (unless it's coming for the PS2, which I've heard rumors about) ?

Mickey Killer

Okay, out of these games coming out for the PS3, which do you think will end up being the best in the end?

Final Fantasy XIII?
Kingdom Hearts III (if they make it) ?
Devil May Cry 4?
Resident Evil 5?
Metal Gear Solid 4?
God of War II (unless it's coming for the PS2, which I've heard rumors about) ?

Sonic the Hedgehog. All wannabees stand down.

Cloud302

I meant out of those, but fine. I guess if you really can't pick any of the ones listed, then saying another is fine.

But...Sonic........are you serious? Most people stopped liking those when the Genesis died. They just stopped being fun, to me at least. They became too ridiculous, and I didn't like the whole 3D thing.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
Mgs4 is gonna rock thats the one im looking most forward to.

Mickey Killer

I meant out of those, but fine. I guess if you really can't pick any of the ones listed, then saying another is fine.

But...Sonic........are you serious? Most people stopped liking those when the Genesis died. They just stopped being fun, to me at least. They became too ridiculous, and I didn't like the whole 3D thing.

Real sorry to hear that, dude. But yes, I was serious.

You have no arguements from me about lame sidekicks.

But, for the sake of voting, I'll say DMC4.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
God of War II

Its PS2 only.

Isn't there a PS3 thread for this?

Anyway, none of the games coming to the PS3 interest me. Well, besides a few that aren't mentioned in this thread.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Metal Gear Solid 4. is only the reason I may get the PS3 that and FFXIII.. But FFXIII will be the new overrated and milked FFVII. So I can wait for it..

Either MGS4 or Assassin's Creed...both should be awesome!
I would say Assassin's Creed, but the 360 is now getting and PC.. So another reason for me not to get a PS3..

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Assassin's creed will be for the PC? Sweet, i'm gonan get it if my comps good enough...might need a little tune up...about 500 dollers worth...

Cloud302

Interesting. I didn't know Assassin's Creed was coming out for the PS3. I only heard of it for the 360. If I would have known that, I probably would have put it on the poll...but then again, maybe not. I tried to stick to games that only the PS3 is gonna get...other than RE5. But 4 was just so awesome that I had to mention it.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Assassin's creed will be for the PC? Sweet, i'm gonan get it if my comps good enough...might need a little tune up...about 500 dollers worth...

Pathetic attempt by sony to keep this quiet its not coincidence this is announced on 1st of september, sony obviously paid them to keep it quiet until now.

^said by someone form another forum. And I agree with him..

AC/MGS4/FFXIII are system sellers, Sony wanted to make sure ppl saved for there system.. So Yea its no coincidence, PC version was said just a few days ago, and 360s was said today..

Interesting. I didn't know Assassin's Creed was coming out for the PS3. I only heard of it for the 360.
It was now just said for the 360. It was said for the PS3 long long long ago. Last week it was Said for PC and today it was said for the 360.

Cloud302

AC/MGS4/FFXIII are system sellers..

It was now just said for the 360. It was said for the PS3 long long long ago. Last week it was Said for PC and today it was said for the 360.

AC?

The first time I heard about it was weeks ago, and I swore it was said to be coming for the 360...but then again, my source for that info was my best friend, who is probably the best info finder on the internet that I know, I think he's also a hacker too. Maybe he found out somehow before the info was released...or maybe my memories just wrong. Who knows.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
AC= Assassin's Creed

Etlher you friend knew it was coming to the 360 or he has no idea what his talking about.. Everyone pretty much knew it was going to be on the 360 soon, it was only a matter of time before Ubisoft announced it for the 360. Sony fanboys was the only ones like'' AC is only for the PS3, so get over it'' I love saying I told you so.. (I WISH SHADY was here so he could have a good laugh 2)

But No it 100% Said for the PS3.. They didnt say anything for 360 till today and PC a few days ago. But everyone pretty much knew the 360 was getting

Cloud302

Okay, that sounds right. Thanks for informing me of that.

It really does look like a great game...I just wish the trailer would show more. It doesn't actually show any gameplay...unless a new one's been released since the one I saw.

I also love the fact that it sounds like it's loosely based on true facts and events that took place in history.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Umm, you know Resident Evil 5 is coming to the 360 also. So, if this poll is about Exclusives, then RE5 shouldn't be included.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
MGS4 is going to be the best in my opinion. The graphics and all around movement of the game will keep me interested.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I'm actually kind of hoping KH3 is released on the Xbox360 or Nintendo wii instead of the PS3.

But I think the best game will probably be Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Second would be Metal Gear Solid 4. But it doesn't matter. None of them are going to sell well due to the fact many people aren't going to be able to buy the PS3.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I'm actually kind of hoping KH3 is released on the Xbox360 or Nintendo wii instead of the PS3.

But I think the best game will probably be Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Second would be Metal Gear Solid 4. But it doesn't matter. None of them are going to sell well due to the fact many people aren't going to be able to buy the PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back