• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Keyblade/Gear

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I only have Zero Gear out of those three, but I know that you can customise the actual gear into a very powerful Kingdom Key, Oathkeeper, Acrossing Two and a dual-wielding Roxas with Oathkeeper and Oblivion. It depends on how many Ability thingies you attach to the gear, so it's really quite customisable, which I like.

T

The Spoiler

What about Pandora Gear? It looks the coolest for every character, and surprisingly, even though the stats are lower, for most characters its WAAAYY stronger than the Zero gear. Especially Lexaeus! Try it!

T

The Spoiler

You can also buy it. Its actually the best for some characters, and its always golden and spikey for each character. Its my favorite besides Zero

SilverCyrus

Zero is really good.

The gear i used throughout the whole game almost and still sometimes use is the air combo ones. what are they called "Ominous" sounds right but i might be wrong

Whats the Omega?

I like using all them, they increase re playability.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Zero is really good.

The gear i used throughout the whole game almost and still sometimes use is the air combo ones. what are they called "Ominous" sounds right but i might be wrong

Whats the Omega?

I like using all them, they increase re playability.

The air combo ones were Nimble gear and Lift gear. Those are the ones I used throughout the game before I got Zero gear.

Sora^Fan

I think that Zero is really good, I always use it. Although, I still need to unlock the Ultimate weapon...I have heard some bad things about though.....

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I like Champion Gear better than Zero Gear. Dual Wielding Roxas is so... not as cool as he was in Story Mode. Plus, Mickey and Champion Gear = Awesome.

Last edited:

SilverCyrus

I like Champion Gear better than Zero Gear. Dual Wielding Roxas is so... not as cool as he was in Story Mode. Plus, Mickey and Champion Gear = Awesome.
I dont use zero for it dual-weilding.
I use it for the other ones.

The air combo ones were Nimble gear and Lift gear. Those are the ones I used throughout the game before I got Zero gear.
oh right. I forgot, Thanks >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back