• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best list of synthesis items

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger

No they came as a set with 1.5 and 2.5. 358/2 Days isn't exactly playable on the PS3, it's just the cut scenes redone in HD basically. All the other games were originally for handhelds. Do you have a DS or PSP? You can get 358/2 Days for DS or Birth by Sleep for PSP.

If you don't have any of those systems, you could always watch an LP. Maybe that's not everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoy watching other people play games XD I'm kind of a fan of blahblahLPs and he's LPing every Kingdom Hearts game. I'm sure there are a lot of other great LPers out there too

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJB9OtJt0fzt2StRDHm-BGw

cbielans

Thanks for the comments guys. I find it pointless that the 358/2 is a movie on PS3. I'm going to borrow a friends PS3 to play birth by sleep. I don't have a DS or PSP.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Do you need to collect a certain number of synthesis items before you can buy them? And for KH 2.5, do we need the remembrance items from like the silhouette battles to make the Ultima? (Please say no)

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Do you need to collect a certain number of synthesis items before you can buy them?

Yes: 25 for Shards, 20 for Stones, 15 for Gems, and you can never buy Crystals. You are also never able to buy Mythril, Bright, Energy and Serenity Materials, Orichalcums, or any of the new FM+ materials, although you can synth several of those things.

And for KH 2.5, do we need the remembrance items from like the silhouette battles to make the Ultima? (Please say no)

Sorry, but yup: you need one of every item to get the last Orichalcum+. That means one of every Remembrance item, one of every Tranquility item (just clear one Mushroom), a Manifest Illusion from the Cavern of Remembrance (or elsewhere) and a Lost Illusion from an Absent Silhouette.

Last edited:

Badger

I haven't beat any in the cave of remembrance and I have the ultimate weapon. I think you can synthesis the manifest illusion.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I haven't beat any in the cave of remembrance and I have the ultimate weapon. I think you can synthesis the manifest illusion.
Thank God for that!
But honestly, it's been so long, how can I check to make sure I've shown the Moogle the item again?
(Sorry 'bout the double post. My computer back tracked me and I accidentally posted another one)

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Thank God for that!
But honestly, it's been so long, how can I check to make sure I've shown the Moogle the item again?
(Sorry 'bout the double post. My computer back tracked me and I accidentally posted another one)

You can synth or do the puzzles to get the Manifest Illusion, but I still find it easier just to open one in a box. But you do have to kill the minor enemies. I know because a Remembrance Crystal was my last ingredient.

You check the List feature, it's the best you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back