• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Place to Level Up??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnstoppableSound

Yo.

Alright so I'm Lv. 88 right now and I have everything mastered except one thing: getting to level 100. I've been reading up all over the internet and the only thing I find that semi-works is doing Mission 93 (final mission versus you-know-who) over and over again with the Extreme accessory equipped. This gives me approximately 6600 experience each time. That sufficed when I was going from 78-88, but now everything is so slow. I think I'd have to do the mission another 1000 times if I wanted to get to level 100 this way.

Does anyone know the best place to level up?
Please don't tell that Mission 93 is the best...because honestly that would be torture.

~ Thanks in advance, and also, apologies if this has been asked earlier.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well the first obvious step is to equip a ring that gives the the maximum experience multiplier. Then equip the Ultimate Keyblade with Ability Units attached. After that I'm not quite certain.

UnstoppableSound

Yo.

Alright so I'm Lv. 88 right now and I have everything mastered except one thing: getting to level 100. I've been reading up all over the internet and the only thing I find that semi-works is doing Mission 93 (final mission versus you-know-who) over and over again with the Extreme accessory equipped.

Haha. So yeah, I have the best EXP booster accessory equipped.
Is that the best way actually? Just going in between 91 & 93? Aaaaallright. This is going to be one long ass haul.

Thank you for the responses.

XYZ

Which Mission is it that has seven boss Heartless? I'm guessing that would have a lot of Experience. Are there any gears that increase EXP gain?

Rakushīnu

Which Mission is it that has seven boss Heartless? I'm guessing that would have a lot of Experience. Are there any gears that increase EXP gain?
But its not fast you could do mission 93 three times or more for 1 time through mission 89.

UnstoppableSound

where do i find said dustfiler

where should a 55 train

Unless you're finished the game, don't grind for EXP. Best place to level is Mission 93 (Final Mission) with the Extreme accessory equipped. I'm @ level 92 now, and I can tell it's going to take at least another 100 goes to get to 100.

JULIO VP

What about Mission 71, Day 277?
The Endurance Mission........it is alot of Nobodys and kick some as within 2 min

xig28

Awards
yea i need a better place to lv up besides 93. the one with 6 heartless if you give it time you can get up to 10000 pts. but that took a long while(killing all unlimited shadows which give about 22 exp :p)

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
This sounds like getting to lvl 100 will be long and gruesome..... especially with me being on proud...

UnstoppableSound

This sounds like getting to lvl 100 will be long and gruesome..... especially with me being on proud...

It is trust me, it's a long gruesome haul. I'm at Lv. 98 right now (THANK GOD) and it's going to be another 40 times doing Mission 93 to level up one last time.

For everyone's information: you need 1,000,000 EXP to get to Lv. 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back