• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best way(s) to reach level 100 for all characters. (Expert and Easy)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Here's my words of advise in order to reach level 100,

Step 1-Get to end of the world, save at the save spot in front of the door you go into to fight ansem. (You'll recognize this door from the beginning of the game)
Step 2-Make sure you have all of the keyblade possible (discluding the ultimate keyblade)
Step 3-Equip either Oblivion or Oathkeeper
Step 4-Stock up on all items necessary
Step 5-Go to olympia
Step 6-Beat the hades cup
Step 7- Repeat step 6 many times over.

In order to get donald and goofy's final weapons, you have to beat hades cup on the time trail. (I did it only once, beat it by 30 seconds) and defeat the hades cup with only sora (never did this, because I accidentally deleted the file before I could)

If anybody else has good words of advise to becoming a god on KH, feel free to post.

EDIT: Just realized this is in the wrong forum, any mod feeling up to moving it? :rolleyes:

Haven

It wouldn't hurt to get the Ultima Weapon and beat Sephiroth a couple of times.

Savior of Dawn

Yeah, but sephironth can be hard to beat at only level 50 or so.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that you should also fight kurt zisa and the phantom. (At agrabah and Neverland)
I say save the ultima weapon until you're about level...70 or 80.

Keyblade_Master1

What I do is beat the Hades cup, then do it with sora, the do the time trial. So you have goffy and donalds best weapons. Then I just fight the Ice titan ( 24 exp for every crytal you block) then sephiroth ( spelled wronf I think) and then chosse the rock titan in the hades cup.

If you can't choose your enemies then just fight the Ice titan.

Oracle

Well, heres a better, much easier way:

1. Go through hades cup together
2. Go through hades cup alone
3. Now just keep fighting earth titan until your at lv100 (he gives 4000exp and he's easy!)

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
Yeah. You did post this in the wrong forum.

I think the easiest way to train is to beat the Hades Cup together, alone, and on Time Trial. Then go to "Choose Your Opponent" (or something like that) and just keep fighting the Rock Titan over and over again. You get 1 Tech Point every time you hit him, he is really easy, and he gives you 4,000 XP.

Savior of Dawn

Yeah, that's in fact what I did, but no specifically, I liked going through all 50 seeds. ^__^

Speaking of which, is it a new record to hit level 53 in less than 6 hours?

Well at the very start after the dream you must pick the top three answers to tidus selphie and wakkas questions this times you level gain rate but if you pick the last it takes longer to level up

HeartlessSlayer

Savior of Dawn said:
Yeah, but sephironth can be hard to beat at only level 50 or so.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that you should also fight kurt zisa and the phantom. (At agrabah and Neverland)
I say save the ultima weapon until you're about level...70 or 80.

i have to agree with the sephiroth thing, i've beaten him so many times, i can tell what he's going to do each time and i don't even use a single elixer, and if you're wondering, no i don't have a game shark

Savior of Dawn

How do you not use an elixer? Oh wait, forget that. I just realized you can stop that voodo attack he does to bring you down to 1 HP and 0 MP (If you have second chance)

Savior of Dawn said:
How do you not use an elixer? Oh wait, forget that. I just realized you can stop that voodo attack he does to bring you down to 1 HP and 0 MP (If you have second chance)

What you his sin harvest attack

Heartless1990

i left the island at level 18. I kept timing my attacks with tidus' and deflecting his attacks equals 2 tech points. If you have a LOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT of patience, do that. You might actually get to level 100..............................or you could do it like everyone else and beat rock titan a bajillion times (yes, it's not a real word!!!)

Savior of Dawn

yeah, that's it. (I don't have the guide or read any of the guides so I don't know the names). I just call it the 'nasty voodo'

fizban

in my opinion, the best way to reach level 100 is to train in traverse town. I got up 40 level in one day by just going around in a pattern to all the rooms in 2 and 3 disrict to gain uber amounts of exp. believe me it works

KeybladeShadow88

ok guys there is a super easy way of leveling up, it's called the hurculese cup, all you have to do, is beat up on the blue mushroom a whole lot ( don't say "but thats two hard" becuase a few months ago, before me friends decided to borrow it for close to 4 months I could get him up to 30 with my toes ) and then beat the cup on time, and alone after that, and then just choose him and he gives you so much experience that you can go up about 20 levels in about an hour to and hour and a half

tdude_6

ummm i've tried but it is crazy hard. canu just walk under nieth the mushroom or do u hav to hit it with ur keyblade?

Yeah well right be fore final rest the monsters there are an awsome traqining spot not to mention you get to encounter a lot of white mushrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back