• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best way to fully understand the story?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Gizoman

Awards
So here's the deal: I've played and beaten 1, Re:CoM, 2, watched 358/2 Days, and BBS. Love the games, love the bits of the story I understood, but, and maybe it's partially due to me getting lost and giving up on understanding at points and feeling like I'll never understand the finer details of the lore, I feel like I need to rewatch everything and pay more attention or something. Is that the best way, just rewatch it all and then read the reports? Do I ask questions online any time I get confused or should I soak it all up and then hunt for answers? I want to get into this story so badly but it's like a goliath to me. Any good guides? Breakdowns, etc.?

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I feel like I need to rewatch everything and pay more attention or something. Is that the best way, just rewatch it all and then read the reports?
That should be all you need, yeah. KH has since the beginning had a bit of a bad habit of simply expositing to the audience, so it's mostly just a matter of paying attention when the infodumps happen.
The Reports aren't even strictly necessary, they just help.
After that, if you still need more info, the Ultimania interviews usually lay things out pretty clearly and sometimes add new info on top of it.

Back