• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best way to handle level ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i just started a new file of REcom

and i dont know the way to go
when i first passed it i always balanced out hp and cp
and got sleights when available
but i always needed more cp

whats the best way to go?

Gram

Banned
Awards
well i dont know the best way but i always go hp>cp>hp>cp.
since i dont use sleights :/

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
It really depends on the way you like to play. I like to have really strong cards which require more card points to make battles quicker and easier. I also get sleights every time they are available because they might not help at first, but you can get other sleights which are much stronger quicker in the game (like Lethal Flame). So, I think it best to stock up on CP until a though boss battle against an Org member such as Vexen or Larxene, then it helps to have a little more HP.

so, I'd say balancing out each isn't the best strategy so you should try to get more CP and Sleights.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Well I'm making this statement assuming that your talking about the same system that was in CoM, as I have yet to play RE: CoM. I usually went CP, then if a sleight showed up, I'd get that, then HP, and I'd keep my CP high, btu if I started to get beat down in one area, I'd stick to another until I got higher HP, and then I'd go back.

With Riku, well I poured it into his attack and HP, Usually keeping his attack higher than his other skills, but also keeping his DPs up, later I found out how helpful dark mode was and then decided to redo riku.

Dross263

The way I did it PERSONALLY and that worked just fine FOR ME is:

I went hp<cp<hp<cp until a sleight showed up, then you chose the sleight, and continued hp<cp, until you get the sleight "Blitz", then I made my deck with attack cards that would give me a Blitz every time I make a sleight, like, 3-5 valued cards (you need 10-15 to make a Blitz if I'm not mistaken... Pretty sure I am) a lot of cure cards and summons, and some potions, and then I went hp<hp<cp<hp<hp<cp and didn't pick any other sleight, it worked perfectly for me because with Blitz you can hit every single boss (except for Oogie Boogie but... Well you know) and is a powerful sleight, wich you can kill a normal bunch of heartless with 3 or 4 of them, and take out the bosses really quickly.

Now I repeat, this worked just fine FOR ME, maybe you want to do something different

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I always went like HP, HP, CP, CP, Sleight, and then repeat. Something like that. Anyways, I put sleights as my lowest priority.

ZiggyK

You'll always need more CP.

I go CP > CP > CP > HP > Sleight (when they're avaliable) after building up some good HP at the start

You should at least get the Sonic Blade sleight. It brings down the difficulty of most boss fights.

Silfarion

I don't know about Re:COM but when I played COM, I found out that the later in the game, the less sleighs you end up using. So only get a handful of sleighs you need, and get 2 HP for every 3 CP, you need more CP than HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back