• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best World in 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is your favorite world in KH 358/2 Days?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenacious

I tried to go Disney worlds only and ignore Twilight Town. So I went with Wonderland.

It'd be by a landslide if it weren't for that mission with the Emerald Serenade (you know, the giant version of those things that just flies around the area).

Kiwi +

Awards
My favorites were Wonderland and Halloween Town.. some of the other places were sometimes annoying.. :/

RegnieRiku

Personally I have to say Neverland. I didn't much care for it in the original Kingdom Hearts, but I liked the music and boss fights there in 358/2 days. I doubt many people will agree though. It is still Neverland after all.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Neverland is Neverland, I guess.

But there seems to be loads of disgusting support for Twilight Town, even if nothing important really happened there apart from ice cream.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
Neverland was definetely my favorite because it's fun to play multi-player mode against your friends and its easier to defeat the heartless in this world such as the: Phantomtail and the Ruler of the Sky.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
Let's not forget the oh-so joyful Emerald Serenade mission...

Oh god, brings back memories.

Wonderland.

The best world ever.

We should all vote for it.

It isnt too "wonder" ful enough D:

TT
I felt like too much time was spent in Halloweentown
Agrabah got annoying and the flying in Neverland was just a pain. I mean you couldn't hit any heartless accurately.

I didnt like Agrabah when you had to get in the Cave of Wonders lol. Neverland....flying was fun but annoying at the same time. Especially air battles.
Neverland is Neverland, I guess.

But there seems to be loads of disgusting support for Twilight Town, even if nothing important really happened there apart from ice cream.

A uh uh dont forget

Xion's sad sad death D:

Doesnt make it wonderful though. But I cant stop watching that cutscene. Why why why :cry:?

Oh and regarding my favorite world.

I just friggin love Twilight Town <33333
In all the games so far XD
World-wise and story-wise :D

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
It isnt too "wonder" ful enough D:

I saw what you did there!

A uh uh dont forget

Xion's sad sad death D:

Technically,

Only the dying was done there. The whole process leading to the dying was pretty much scattered everywhere else. Anyway, I won't let that add points to Twilight Town XD I will forever remember it as a place where someone died. For example, if your best friend died at a mall, will you love that place? Doubt so.

JustDarkMemories

Twilight Town for god's sake... it was, is and will always be the best world.
I-I mean, just look! the most difficult maps, brightful, and when u finish the game, ur new home!

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
I saw what you did there!

Technically,

Only the dying was done there. The whole process leading to the dying was pretty much scattered everywhere else. Anyway, I won't let that add points to Twilight Town XD I will forever remember it as a place where someone died. For example, if your best friend died at a mall, will you love that place? Doubt so.

Yes you did see what I did there :p

Somehow her end made me love watching the Xion's sad scene. (that doesnt mean I want her to end D:)
I dont know but when i see/hear something sad it makes me sad but i love it ;-;
I dont know just that even if she did end there Twilight Town with its wonderful scenery, pretty sunsets and backgrounds, with music to my ears and such makes me love that frikin world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back