• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Worlds in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is you favorite world in KH2

• Twilight Town

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Hollow Bastion

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Beast's Castle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Land of Dragons

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Olympus Colisuem

• Space Paranoids

• Agrabah

• Halloweentown

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Pride Lands

• The World That Never Was

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
What worlds do you like the best from KH2:
Twilight Town
Hollow Bastion
Beast's Castle
Land of Dragons
Olympus Coliseum
Space Paranoids
Agrabah
Halloweentown
Pride Lands
The World That Never Was
(I left out Disney Castle, Timeless River, Port Royal, and Atlantica because they were my least favorite worlds.)​

Gram

Banned
Awards
I left out Disney Castle, Timeless River, Port Royal, and Atlantica because they were my least favorite worlds.)
i don't even unlock atlantica anymore.

i vote twilight town.

Tiax

What worlds do you like the best from KH2:
Twilight Town
Hollow Bastion
Beast's Castle
Land of Dragons
Olympus Coliseum
Space Paranoids
Agrabah
Halloweentown
Pride Lands
The World That Never Was​

(I left out Disney Castle, Timeless River, Port Royal, and Atlantica because they were my least favorite worlds.)​

World That Never Was. They took all the 'mystery' out of Hollow Bastion, so I was disappointed by it.

Aria

braver by the minute
TWTNW. It was different from anything we had played before, the music was awesome, and I just loved it.

αsiя

space coke
My favorite worlds are Port Royal, Disney Castle, Atlantica, and Timeless River

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
(I left out Disney Castle, Timeless River, Port Royal, and Atlantica because they were my least favorite worlds.)

You know, that's not very fair for the people who DID like those worlds. Port Royal happened to be my favorite of the Disney-centered worlds, but that's probably because I'm a huge PotC fan. (Oh yeah, and Space Paranoids. Loved that one too!)

Aside from that, I picked Hollow Bastion because I simply love the second visit, from the discovery of Ansem's secret lab, to Mickey's return, to visiting Space Paranoids, to coming back and fighting Demyx again (yay!) and then teaming up with all Sora's Final Fantasy friends to fight Heartless, the 1000 Heartless battle, figuring out the Org's evil plan courtesy of Axel, Xemnas being Xemnas, Sora begging Saix to take him to Kairi, and all of this to a most epic soundtrack...it was just so AWESOME.

Next comes The World That Never Was for having Organization boss fights, a creepy setting, the return of Riku and Kairi (FINALLY!) and oh that EPIC SOUNDTRACK! Seriously, the soundtrack is one of the best parts of the game.

Then comes Space Paranoids, Twilight Town, Port Royal, Olympus Coliseum, and The Land of Dragons.

captain

Bronze Member
Space Paranoids cause I freakin love Tron and am probably one of the few people who does..

I liked Timeless River a lot, and Port Royal was pretty cool too.. I didn't hate any of the worlds

Kiwi +

Awards
The World That Never Was. it was the best one.. it got fun at the end.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back