• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Betrayal of the Apprentices/Organization XIII(Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
We know how the Organization is created, but we never knew why, except for Xemnas, the their order was the way it was placed. It was just put to the order they joined. With what we know of BBS, I'm going to post a newer update to that theory I haven't seen yet.

It wasn't the order they joined the Org., it was the order they betrayed Ansem the Wise.

Xehanort- The leader of the betrayal, Xehanort's heart was experimented upon to find his memories. He was actually Terra/MX's heart fighting for dominance of Terra's body. While technically the second apprentice to betray Ansem, having MX's heart inside of him along with being the one to steal Ansem's name, makes him I.

Braig- The one to actually betray Ansem first before the experimentation began. He followed MX in BBS with his obsession over the Keyblade. Braig fought Terra on MX's orders to make Terra use his Darkness. He was scarred and lost his eye in the process. He fights Aqua in the Keyblade Graveyard after mocking her about Terra. From the Secret Ending, he seemed to have given Xehanort the idea for experimenting on his heart. His position in BBS to MX make him II

Dilan- We see Dilan along with Eleaus guarding an entryway to the courtyard where the Guard Armor Unversed is fought. In the Secret Ending, he's along with Braig and Ansem as they find Xehanort. Dilan carries Aqua's armor and Keyblade into the castle. From that point, we can guess that he would have been close to Xehanort. In his Days report, Dilan(now Xaldin) talks of the intention to sacrifice their hearts, but the consequences were too great once the action was done. His potential close relationship with Xehanort makes him likely to be III in the order of betrayal.

Even- Even appears while looking for Ienzo after Ven saves him from the Unversed. After talking with him about Ienzo and complementing him, Even shows interest in Ven. He also shows interest in Xehanort and his memories in the Secret Ansem Reports. As he is Number IV as Vexen, we can assume he was the fourth traitor.

The rest will be posted later.

Last edited:

Heltage

That would make sense, as Ienzo seemed quite close to AtW...
Secret Ansem Report 2:
I have made a grave mistake. My study of the "darkness of the heart" began with a simple psychological test and quickly snowballed. Spurred on by my youngest apprentice, Ienzo, I constructed a massive laboratory in the basement of my castle.

Ienzo might not be thaaat good...

Xion14

You have a point Heltage....I mean he's the one who suggested it to AtW and thought of the plans to build the darn thing so .....but still it makes me wonder how they all got the idea of the whole experimenting with your heart. I'm still pointing my finger at Braig lol

B

brosandi

It's not that significant really. We already know the Org members lost their hearts at relatively the same time. I don't think the ranking is that significant, especially since its clear that the number isn't really how high they are in the Org hierarchy, what with Marluxia, Zexion and Saix around "number two" spots in Xemnas' mind.

memoire.mx

Zexion: He wants to forget the terrible things that Ansem did with him so he goes over to xehanort D: muahaha

Xion14

*snickers and just shakes head* god comments like that keep reminding me of what AtW said to Aqua.....lmao

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I think Braig set the whole plan in motion
Even if it wasn't for MX, Braig didn't seem like a guy you could trust and probably would have tried to do what Xehanort did

Allister Rose

French Lover
1-6 order is probably oldest to youngest, or the order of who was most loyal to him.

7-13 are numbered by what time they entered.

the seats in the room where nothing gathers actually shows the rank of there power by the height of there seats

B

brosandi

Seeing as how Nomura has commented that the chairs fluctuate, than, no, it has nothing to do with power.

Xion14

i still say their numbers is when they were turned into Nobodies *shrugs*

B

brosandi

Or simply the number that they found their way back to RG after all becoming Nobodies.

T

The Spoiler

Braig also says in the secret ending to Xehanort hes got something clever...

zexyishsmexy

I thought it would just be....basicly the heirarchy of the apprentices. Braig seemed to be the number one guy, he wasn't paired off like the other four. Dilan was the top gaurd, Even was the top scientist, Aeleus and Ienzo were second in their position.
Thats just what I thought, if it didn't go chronologically (in that slim time margin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back