• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Better Dream, Drop, Distance Famitsu scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
:O

you mean Japanese, right?

No, it's definitely Chinese, although I don't know what form. It's Chinese because I hardly see any hiragana anywhere on that article. And although there are some katakana scattered around, it's not normal for Japaense writing to use that many kanji in one paragraph (plus the Japanese system limits its kanji usage to around 2000 characters, whereares with the Chinese, it goes on seemingly forever).

Otherwise, it wouldn't make my head hurt, either.

Crystal

Silver Member
The first trailer that appeared for kh3d, with the falling Sora's, was stated by Nomura to give you a 'feel' of the game.

The drop gauge in the game may be connected to the time of changing character.
Not sure, my lame Chinese will be correct.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Or maybe you have to fill up the gauge to where you can switch characters whenever you want to. Becuase I don't think people are going to want to have it every 30 seconds their character changing.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Is it just me, or do Famisu scans make the games they show look prettier than they actually are?

Yeah, they do. The reflections of the light off of the page make the lighting engine look more complex, and the size gets rid of polygon edges and aliasing.

Direct feed is so much better for understanding what a game will actually look like. XD;

Crystal

Silver Member
Ah.. yeah.. So the countdown for changing characters..

Not sure about that lol...

Or maybe you have to fill up the gauge to where you can switch characters whenever you want to. Becuase I don't think people are going to want to have it every 30 seconds their character changing.

Wasn't it stated a forcefully changing character but didn't affected each character's scenario?

EDIT : Sorry for double posting xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wasn't it stated a forcefully changing character but didn't affected each character's scenario?

We've been told that you can't control when the switch occurs.

EDIT : Sorry for double posting xD

Taken care of <3

Dowhax

Bronze Member
So it could be possible that during certain times, like during a cutscene, something happens during that cutscene where your forced to be the other character maybe?

Crystal

Silver Member
So it could be possible that during certain times, like during a cutscene, something happens during that cutscene where your forced to be the other character maybe?

I think not cutscene but maybe during the time when you walking around in the world.

@Sign : Thank you for helping me editing it. Sorry about that xD

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I think not cutscene but maybe during the time when you walking around in the world.

@Sign : Thank you for helping me editing it. Sorry about that xD

Ya possible, Idk...I wish that it was more of a choice thing I guess...Idk...

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah, you will be changing character suddenly even you're walking in the world or even in battle

Both Sora and Riku's battle system will be different just like Chain of memories?

DanX

I can't wait for the translations I want to know more about KH3D.

Honestly doubt that it will be more then Nomura saying things like, "It's to early to say *laughs*" and "That wasn't actual gameplay"
Hope not though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back