• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beverages

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, since we've talked a bit about energy drinks in this forum, why not talk about the overall beverage or more specifically, the best beverage.. soda.. Basically, this is a thread to discuss the various beverages, such as milk, tea, soda, juice, etc.. What's the worst? What's the Best? What new beverages are you drinking? Anything about Beverages is fair game.. excluding specific stuff pretaining to Energy Drinks, since there's a thread for them already. Note: Water is also up for discussion.

Anyways, my most favorite beverage is Soda, but I also like Tea a fair amount. I generally drink Orange Pekoe Tea and my favorite soda-pop is Dr. Pepper. The soda I like the least is Diet Caffine Free *insert name.* Diet's bad enough, but Caffine Free and Diet soda is disgusting. I've tasted it before. Carmel Chocolate Diet Pepsi or whatever it's called also sucks. I don't like Coffee btw..

DaDarkDude

I only drink water. I try not to drink cola, or pepsi, but, when you order food, it comes with it, so, I have to drink it, since my moral's go against throwing away food or drinks.
But, I mostly drink water and some Juice.
Of course Milkshakes as well :D

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I only like water when it's not really cold & more warmish. Milk's soo good:3 --Chocolate or white will do (and skim milk is nastyXP) and I like my milk really cold. When eating at a restaurant I like to drink lemonade if they have it. If not, I'll settle for a root beer or Dr. Pepper. At fast food places I'll usually drink one of those two, or maybe sprite. other sodas that are pretty good are coke, pepsi, and RC, with RC being my fave though a rare find. They are all somewhat strong, though>.<
The thing I drink most often is powerade: pink is my favorite, and my only somewhat dislikes are orange and fruit punch. I've never tried zero, though. Also, lately I've been trying to drink vitamin water, but it's hard to adjust too. Only one I tend to drink somewhat easily is Defense.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Drink a lot of water and soda. Like, a fuckton. Hierarchy goes:

Coke w/Orange Soda>Coke>Chocolate Milk>Berry Punch>Water

Awards
Most of the time, I drink water. But I do drink Sprite from time to time.

Last edited:

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
I drink mainly water, and fruit juice.

Fizzy stuff is okay. I only tend to drink it in restaurants. Although, I don't understand when people are all OMG THE SUGAR CAFFIENE CHEMICAL FREE ONE IS GROSS. The only differences I can taste are between Diet Coke, and regular Coke. :/ Otherwise I'm pretty much oblivious.

<3

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
I usually only drink Hot Chocolate, Apple Cider, juice, and water.

but occasionally I drink Pepsi (if it has a special flavour such as lime, or vanilla or something like that)
and I drink Dr. Pepper (whenever it's actually around my house, which is never T_T)

Rix

:)
Awards
I do really love hot choclate, choclate milk and Coca cola!

I'm afraid that I'm a bit addicted to cola... I'm trying to stop drinking it for a while, but then I will suddenly just think of cola and I just need to have some D:

I will try to replace some of my bad drinking habits with more water though...

Cissy

Bronze Member
Meh.

Coke, Milk, Chocolate Milk, and Coffee. Sometimes Pepsi.

Unhealthy yes.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Coke, Milk, water, Irn Bru, Dr Pepper.
BEEEEEER. >_>

afrobutt

Silver Member
Water.

And the occasional Dr. Pepper and/or Lemonade (mix them every so often for lulz)

rent

i drink water and chocolate milk everyday all of my life. i hate all of sodas except rootbeer but i only drank it once in a year or more. no lie. i only like monster enegry drink, it only makes me more hyper.

coffee & tea is alright, dont drink them very often.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Gatorade, POWERade, OJ stuff like that.

I hardly drink water (except for when I'm at practice).

Back