• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK and other stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Oblivion007

they pretty much summed it up there. in one of my old threads I thought that cloud
and sora were brothersor related somehow cause they kinda look a like. Man that was dumb.

Besides ff people are just guest staring in kh. they can't havea
major role in the story.

Dark Oblivion007

they pretty much summed it up there. in one of my old threads I thought that cloud
and sora were brothersor related somehow cause they kinda look a like. Man that was dumb.
Besides ff people are just guest staring in kh. they can't have a major role in the story.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
HELLLLLL NOOOOOO. something has been botherin me this week. NOOBS TALKING ABOUT CLOUD BEING RELATED TO EVERY FREAIKING CHARACTER IN THE GAME >_<. no he aint squalls bro, he aint soras lost bro. he definately aint bhk in da future.. my advice is dont make threads of total nonsense. its gonna get you flamed and pwned. soo b4 writing a thread. DO RESEARCH PLZ

U

understatement

milkman64 said:
HELLLLLL NOOOOOO. something has been botherin me this week. NOOBS TALKING ABOUT CLOUD BEING RELATED TO EVERY FREAIKING CHARACTER IN THE GAME >_<. no he aint squalls bro, he aint soras lost bro. he definately aint bhk in da future.. my advice is dont make threads of total nonsense. its gonna get you flamed and pwned. soo b4 writing a thread. DO RESEARCH PLZ

Im not one 2 pick on n00bs but LEAVE CLOUD THEORYS ALONE REALLY I LOVE THE GUY i dont speak on behalf of anyone else ANY way if u played ff7 you see cloud as a kid duhhhhh all n00bs have been warned

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
understatement said:
Im not one 2 pick on n00bs but LEAVE CLOUD THEORYS ALONE REALLY I LOVE THE GUY i dont speak on behalf of anyone else ANY way if u played ff7 you see cloud as a kid duhhhhh all n00bs have been warned

If you love cloud you wouldnt like the theories about him. (in my opinion) i think it is disgraceful to tha cloudmeistterrz. but still there is not point making theories about him because FF7 CAME OUT A WHILE AGO so every1 basically knos evrything bout him now.. i rest my case

RMSDevils

lets get back on topic. BHK could be anyone for all we know bhk could just be a mess up of someone trying to clone sora.

Drachyench

Zeal said:
Interesting idea, then riku could be Sephiroth as a kid ??? And Kairi Aerith, hm how could Squall have looked like when he was younger Jiminy???

NO! Not at all. Riku is not Sephiroth, and Kairi is not Aerith. Aerith was seen as a kid in FF7 inside the slums. KH characters are NOT related to FF characters!

U

understatement

milkman64 said:
If you love cloud you wouldnt like the theories about him. (in my opinion) i think it is disgraceful to tha cloudmeistterrz. but still there is not point making theories about him because FF7 CAME OUT A WHILE AGO so every1 basically knos evrything bout him now.. i rest my case
ya but it dont stop n00bs makin theorys about him *sigh* for Kingdom hearts2
*sound* tear falls to ground

RMSDevils said:
lets get back on topic. BHK could be anyone for all we know bhk could just be a mess up of someone trying to clone sora.
oh like replica riku in com

Last edited:

lancer103

I don't understand why you guys (RMS devils) can't get the fact that maybe BhK is a new NEW character and not someone's clone or long lost brother or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back