• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK and Sora do look alike.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Syd said:
I think I'm just seeing things where they aren't, but with the latest magazine scans I noticed something. Sora looks very serious here while we've mostly seem him smiling. However, look at BHK in this picture. They look so much alike in those pictures. They even have the same eyes.

Yes, there have been others who pointed out that they look alike, but it wasn't easy to see.

bhk is soras shell thats why they look alike, man i hate hearing old news

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Frodo, go kill yourself. Seriously. It is IMPOSSIBLE for the BHK to be Sora's Shell because:

1. Sora has his Heart, Body, and Soul.
2. If BHK was a Shell he could not wield a Keyblade (LET ALONE 2!!!) because he wouldn't have a Heart
3. There is countless evidence of BHK living/existing in Twilight Town for more than a year

Syd said:
I think I'm just seeing things where they aren't, but with the latest magazine scans I noticed something. Sora looks very serious here while we've mostly seem him smiling. However, look at BHK in this picture. They look so much alike in those pictures. They even have the same eyes.

Yes, there have been others who pointed out that they look alike, but it wasn't easy to see.

Yeah, you think BHK and Sora look the same? Put Kairi's hair on Sora's head; I dare you. They'll look alike too. And why's that? BECAUSE SE FOLLOWS A BASIC CHARACTER LAYOUT!!!!!

LEIK ONFGZ, REEELY?! @#@!!! YA YA

-_-;;

I hate you all

Heartless1990

Guy #1: Sora looks like BHK!
Guy #2: No he doesn't
Me: You two both make strong statements -_-

This thread sooner or later is bound to become
Guy #1: Does too!
Guy #2: Does not!
Guy #2: Does not

Heartless1990

pathtotwilight12 said:
who u callin immature mr. english teacher i didn't ask for your ass to come and correct my grammar

I'm yawning at you? o.o

Listen, kid, you're just a kid trying to defend his case. Arrogant as you are, I'll just say that you're flaming this thread. Blah blah. I'm going to end this. I really don't want to spend my time on you.

Ever heard the saying "He who is, blames others?"

Hypocracy is a wonderful thing isn't it? So is sarcasm -_- You understand my vocabulary, boy or do I have to degrade myself any lower?

Yeah, I'm getting tired of talking to you

(Heartless1990 out)

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
For anyone who has beaten the game, "Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories," you would already have an idea of what BHK has to do with Sora. My theory is that BHK is the light of Sora (BHK's light-colored clothes signify it), and Sora is darker, because maybe he is trying to find Kairi, Riku, and the King, so that obviously adds more stress (Sora's black clothes signify that). Also there are other sides of Sora, such as the red clothes, and all that. They all probably signify the different sides of Sora.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
ur saying the clothes he wears signify the different sides of his heart? im kool w/ that
but i dont agree w/ ..he wears black because he's trying 2 find riku and kairi and the king....thats not right...its more believable if u said he wears black because he's trying 2 find riku in the dark >.> ..........i think his clothes signify more than what your saying...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Wow, a bad rep point, Frodo, OoooOOoooo >_>

You are aware of the fact that unless you have any repretory power at all (Check via color of the gem), that giving rep points mean absolutely jack, right?

You, a person of no repretory power at all, giving a respectied person such as Heartless1990, a bad rep point, means as much as a giving firecracker to a guy with a lighter, flamethrower, 16 gallons of gasoline, a stick of dynomite, and a bonfire right next to him >_>

So giving Heartless1990 a bad rep points means absulte sh*t to anyone that matters, so kindly Shut the f*ck up
Aflip.bmp

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
u make the n00b of the year award............Sora is light.........Bhk is twilight.his clothes has co-ordinating colors of white and black..........the different colors of his clothes signify his drive forms(red,valor;blue,wisdom;etc).....what was signified by the other side of his heart did not mean that sora lost his light and became dark and BHK became light.............even if he did become dark since when have you seen a person split into 2 or more people just because they turnt to darkness

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
well, what d`you know... I'm all outa bleach... *snap*

I gotta remember to get some next time I go out... got to keep this nice skin of mine milky smooth *makes sizzling noise*

BTW, I'm a guy :D

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Chicken Wing said:
Maybe BHK is a fake sora. Maybe the order made him, just like how the order made a fake riku.
the order didnt make a fake riku, vexen made a fake riku and vexen is dead and RR looked exactly like riku does BHK look exactly like sora.......no not really...............

BlaZinbritt11588

DrkNessOfHeart said:
::sigh:: ofcourse sora has 2 be serious there i mean common ariel is drowining...hes not gonna be cracking up cus shes drowing come on now....and bhk is serious because he is thinking....mayb about who he is ....idk...

LMAOO how is she drowning when she lives underwater?!! (she's a mermaid)hahahaha that was the funniest thing i seen all night! thanks!! :D

M

MegaFlare

First of all, I dare any of you to go count how many posts I have deleted in this thread. I dare you. Anyone?

Good, because if you counted correctly, you should have the number: 32.

I deleted 32 posts of people flaming, insulting each other. How much common sense does it take to know the difference between Off Topic, Spam, Unnecessary insults, and posting?

And just for the record, only mods can give negative rep. One special poster in this thread received negative rep. Congratulations to you, because you lost your green (good) reputation by starting the insults in here to begin with.

There was a few honorable spammers from this thread I'd like to give a shoutout to, yo.

Pathtotwilight12, resisting the temptation to give you a negative was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. You seem new, so I'll let you go this time.

Frodo101, common sense, boy. :/ Stop spamming like there's no tomorrow, because I gaurantee you, there IS a tomorrow!

And congratulations to Heartless1990, who continued to spam and flame countless times, without stopping to think about what he/she was doing.

positive14.jpg

CLOSED!

On a sidenote, you can't deny BHK and Sora are even a little bit similar, regardless of denial. Keep your opinions to yourself if you can't accept other POVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back