• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK and White Heartless related?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

K3yb74d3 M4st3r

Take a look at BHK's zipper,then look at the symbols on the White Heartless' heads.(Dusk and the other big White Heartless that's not named.)They bare a resemblence no?Could BHK and the White Heartless be connected somehow?

bhk.jpg

dusk.jpg

014.JPG

Forgive me if this is an old theory.

=[

MiladyKairi

Website
groups.msn.com
It really doesn't look like a necklace it looks more like a zipper but its turned on its side so that could mean that hes against it or something

Lock_On

Well... It doesn't really look like the Dusk symbol. I do see a resemblence though, good job.

Lock_On

Lol, no matter how many times I watch those trailers, I never see anything... I guess I'm just too caught up watching it so I can't pay real close attention to every detail xD

K3yb74d3 M4st3r

Lock_On said:
Lol, no matter how many times I watch those trailers, I never see anything... I guess I'm just too caught up watching it so I can't pay real close attention to every detail xD
Maybe it was just because I was looking for that kinda stuff when I was watching them?^^;

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
The Org's symbol the pointed cross thingy- and as you all can see BHK's zipper uses the same motif, albeit rotated a bit. The Dusk symbol is the Ansem's artificial heartless symbol turned upside-down, and, er, "crossified". This has already been discussed hundreds of times.

*2*Tosty; They have no official symbol as far as I know, but you'll notice in CoM that their weapons all have one design detail in common; the spiky plus sign.

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
Heh, you think that since I came back yall could like make an effort to give me something to think about? Well they're not relatrd, since you saw him chasing dowqn one of them in Twilight town in one of the trailers, and then well you can also remember about him fighting the white Darkside thing.

lordchander

I dont really think they are related, many would say that because Sora hasn't been seen
fighting them. BUT!!! Look closer! In one Trailer (I think its the TGS 2004 one), it shows
Sora fighting them in Disney Castle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back