• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK... Drive mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think BHK has a drive mode?

• Yes

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
i read a fic where this person guessed how the first few parts of KH2 will be plated out. this person said that BHK can wield two keyblades b/c he4 can also go into a drive mode. what do you think?

Twilight power

Well BHK does start with the 2 keyblades , Oathkeeper and Oblivion. I havent seen any pics with his drive meter or him in batttle so i cant really say about the drive meter

mattdelig29

KeybladeKid1127 said:
No becasue i don't think he will have any partners to fuse with so he can't use it

No, somewhere on this site, whether in an interveiw or in a pic. I don't know, it has been confirmed he has party members.

X DoubleSunday

yeah eh has party members but when he's fighting and when he's not fighting his clothes didn't change or anything, so mayb ethat means he doesn't?

D

DarkMickey

do you think his party members could be Riku and Mickey by any chance
X DoubleSunday said:
yeah eh has party members but when he's fighting and when he's not fighting his clothes didn't change or anything, so mayb ethat means he doesn't?

mattdelig29

DarkMickey said:
do you think his party members could be Riku and Mickey by any chance
No I don't think so because you know how there are pics of him sitting in a room with other kids? I'm thinking that those are his party members.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
although it could be mickey at the point being becuz theres a pic were mickey saves sora from the heartless in twilight town and when mickes getting off the train hes probably going to meet bhk mickey might be in his party for a little while possibly but i doubt that mickey and riku r his party members

McFly

I think he will, he'll fuse with Sora near the end I reckon, for a big boss battle or somethin

Last edited:

jackthemonkey

KeybladeKid1127 said:
No becasue i don't think he will have any partners to fuse with so he can't use it

i just read the KH2/COM News on kingdomhearts2.net and it stats that the BHK has two partners of his own so it could be very possible that he has a drive mode, but i havent seen any pictures of him with a drive meter or anything else so i can't be certain if he does or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back