• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK Gets Drafted?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well... Not drafted... But I was thinking about some stuff.

1. For BHK to be called Roxas would hint that he is in the Org, but for now (atleast at the very start of the game) he isn't in the Org. So why call him Roxas?

2. The Sora X idea is nice but its also pretty stupid since BHK probably isn't a Shell of Sora since Sora has his Shell.

3. Anyone find it weird that the Roxas song comes into the game later on? It's # 13 on the soundtrack right? For a character introduced right at the start you would think his theme would be sooner.

I was thinking, obviously the Org wants BHK, they need a Keyblader to use their powers to open Kingdom Hearts for them. What if BHK doesn't know his name? What if he lost his memory of his name when Namine was putting Soras name into him? The part where he is playable could start with them never saying his name, just saying "Hey!" and what not, then later on he starts to think and can't remember his name and this is where the Org comes in, takes advantage of his fleeting memories and tells him he is in the Org? Or maybe they just get him to join in general and give him the name Roxas.

Another thought would be since he is getting Soras memories he goes by the name Sora and when brought into the Org they put an X in his name and become Roxas.

I just don't buy Roxas as being his REAL name. I mean Axel isn't really Axels name, it's just his name in the Org right? Which brings up even more questions.

chasingdusk

Yea, you never know. Roxas might not actually be BHK's real name and it's just a little...meh, what's it called....red herring to confuse us all. Damn you Square!! ^_^

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
1. i think they purposely put roxas because of sora + x
2. no comment
3. i dont think the order of the songs goes in order of the game, its just in order

im not a big fan of your theory with the org. naming roxas

T

Tonytiger12811

hey if hes just a sorta a shell of sora then he might be in the org cause they have no hearts there tryin to open KINGDOM HEARTS

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I understand that Roxas = Sora + X but that is pointless if he isn't in the Org.

Well BHK can't be Soras shell because Sora has his shell, though there might be some weird explination like he is part of Soras shell or something, *shrugs* who knows.

As for the Sound Track... Most game OST normally go in order.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Nah. The more info we get the more I'm thinking BHK isn't even a real Key Blade Weilder. The newest information confirmed there are 3 Keyblades, one for Sora, one for Mickey and one for Riku... So does then what is BHK?

E

Eclipse

MyInnerFred said:
Well... Not drafted... But I was thinking about some stuff.

1. For BHK to be called Roxas would hint that he is in the Org, but for now (atleast at the very start of the game) he isn't in the Org. So why call him Roxas?

2. The Sora X idea is nice but its also pretty stupid since BHK probably isn't a Shell of Sora since Sora has his Shell.

3. Anyone find it weird that the Roxas song comes into the game later on? It's # 13 on the soundtrack right? For a character introduced right at the start you would think his theme would be sooner.

I was thinking, obviously the Org wants BHK, they need a Keyblader to use their powers to open Kingdom Hearts for them. What if BHK doesn't know his name? What if he lost his memory of his name when Namine was putting Soras name into him? The part where he is playable could start with them never saying his name, just saying "Hey!" and what not, then later on he starts to think and can't remember his name and this is where the Org comes in, takes advantage of his fleeting memories and tells him he is in the Org? Or maybe they just get him to join in general and give him the name Roxas.

Another thought would be since he is getting Soras memories he goes by the name Sora and when brought into the Org they put an X in his name and become Roxas.

I just don't buy Roxas as being his REAL name. I mean Axel isn't really Axels name, it's just his name in the Org right? Which brings up even more questions.

Ok well i think that his name is Roxas, and the X signifies that he's a nobody, not part of the Org. Everyone in the org is a nobody, and Roxas is a nobody too. I just think that every nobody has a name with an "x" in it. They even sed in a recent spoiler update the Roxas is a nobody, so i'm guessing he is the shell of sora, possibly wen he became a heartless. So i for one believe that Roxas is his name, and he's not in the org

E

Eclipse

MyInnerFred said:
Nah. The more info we get the more I'm thinking BHK isn't even a real Key Blade Weilder. The newest information confirmed there are 3 Keyblades, one for Sora, one for Mickey and one for Riku... So does then what is BHK?

Sora is part of Roxas, and vice versa, so im guessing Roxas can share being a keyblade master with Sora, considering they are connected, and are complete together.

.:Axel:.

The song Roxas is #13 on the soundtrack.

ROXAS IS #13 IN THE ORG.DUM, DUM, DUM!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back