• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bhk Greatest Theroy Ever !!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
LOL! too bad thats a question, not a Theory.
Therory usually have evidence...u dont lol

and Namine was never really on destiny islands...She made him think he was...but it was FALSE. Cuz she's an evil little witch that makes u think things..that arnt real..

Check and Mate...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Soraskingdom said all that u need to know. exactly right. but Namine isnt evil se is just lonely. even though that is no excuse to go messing with peoples memories

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
First of all Namine was NEVER on Destiny Islands. Her character was a young witch/sorceress who was able to fiddle with the memories of those she chose, but the members of the Organization forced her to change the memories of Sora and his gang, which made Sora think Namine was from Destiny Islands, but really she (may have) lived in Castle Oblivion, and sources show that she may live there, because you see her remaining in the Castle after the Org. left. So, she replaced Kairi in his memories, in attempt to make Sora forget his past and make him wonder what his purpose is (or whatnot).

Second, BHK resides in the city of Twilight Town (location unknown). And since Sora never mentioned BHK before, we have reason to believe that Sora does not know of his exsistance. And BHK lives in a town of eternal dawn/dusk, where the sun is rising/setting, while DI has all cycles of the day: Dawn/Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Evening/Dusk and Night.

And finally, this theory sucks and you think too high of yourself, because you have no proof or argument to say that you're right, and that is a question, not a theory...noob...

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
ooo thanks i didnt knoe cause i didnt finish the game

i have another theroy if it is a theroy, idont know

on th kh tralier when you see the bhk and his freinds if it is

there a guy with a big mohawk like the one in chain of memories

do you think there connected

twilightdarkness

Kaizer said it all..but isn't twilight town made of Sora and Riku's memory...anyway this is not a theory as said before its a question..Someone plz close the thread..not to be rude

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Ugh...

Do you know what a theory is?

A theory is a thought, opinion, or interperatation of something, that led you to beleive something, or speculate what you beleive to be true. You find evidence that supports what you think is going to happen, and then you have a theory.

A question, however, is when you don't know soemthing so yuo ask sdomeone else if they know.

And to answer you question, the guy with the mohawk is called axel, and BHK is standing in his way to reaching sora, so Axel desides to destroy him. They are not connected in the sence that most people considered connected, but they do cross paths.

C

CEDELAS

namine isnt evil or lonely she was forced and possibly molested by the org

sora_barzahd

this is the theory i posted a while back when people thought bhk was zell or sora's brother. i just wanna see wat u think about it:
ok people first of all its NOT TIDUS so give up on that AND ITS NOT ZELL. HE IS THE DOUBLE WEILDER!!. some of u people have been right tho. BHK is somewhat of a shell. He is a combination of 2 charictors who r the keyblade masters. the light side is Sora, hence the light clothes. the dark side is Riku, hence the dark clothes. also, the reason why he is blond is because Sora has brown hair and Riku has silverish hair. this makes a blond color of hair. he is protecting sora because riku is protecting that red haired girl who looks like kiari wich can be found playing chain of memories. the unknowns want sora to join them, hence the tests. the legend of the keyblades wich is found in ansems report says that the keyblade brang great destruction. the other legend said it saved the world. the unknowns want sora to destroy the world. sora can dend eather way because he is more subsesable to the darkness now. if u wish to know how i made this correct theory, e-mail me!!!

Darkend_soul123

i know who the nhk is ppl lol on kh com vexen tell sora about the other side of his heart and true memories the ones that cant be lost well anyways that leads him to twighlight town and thats where we find the bhk he is the other side of soras heart and just as namine is to kairi but i havent figured what the other side of riku is yet but its a prallel story which is why bhk can weild the key blades and instead of traverse town for the bhk its twighlight town capeeche?

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
sora_barzahd said:
this is the theory i posted a while back when people thought bhk was zell or sora's brother. i just wanna see wat u think about it:
ok people first of all its NOT TIDUS so give up on that AND ITS NOT ZELL. HE IS THE DOUBLE WEILDER!!. some of u people have been right tho. BHK is somewhat of a shell. He is a combination of 2 charictors who r the keyblade masters. the light side is Sora, hence the light clothes. the dark side is Riku, hence the dark clothes. also, the reason why he is blond is because Sora has brown hair and Riku has silverish hair. this makes a blond color of hair. he is protecting sora because riku is protecting that red haired girl who looks like kiari wich can be found playing chain of memories. the unknowns want sora to join them, hence the tests. the legend of the keyblades wich is found in ansems report says that the keyblade brang great destruction. the other legend said it saved the world. the unknowns want sora to destroy the world. sora can dend eather way because he is more subsesable to the darkness now. if u wish to know how i made this correct theory, e-mail me!!!

LOL HAHA! That theory DOES seem plausible! I don't think BHK is a shell at all though cause he can posses keyblades and shells can't. But, I guess BHK was the the outcome of those two character's personalities put together. It may not be entirely correct, but it does seem plausible.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
sora_barzahd said:

this is wat i call a theory and a good one 2 good job i like it

kidbuu99

Wait I have a theory pertaining to the Jump Festa video and the post above about the BHK fighting Axel.Could it be possible the when we seen Namine and the BHK sitting at the table talking that she sinced the presence of one of the organization members (Axel) went back to castle oblivion and she asked the BHK to go down to where he was and protect Sora from him.This is a little before Sora comes out of the egg machine from getting his memories back.I also think I have a theory for him having the keyblades to.I think when Sora went into hybernation he trusted Namine enough to put his keyblade in storage,so when Axel tresspassed Namine told him to take the keyblade and try to hold off Axel until Sora awakened to take over.Then you know the theory that if you have a reason to weild a keyblade you would get one.Like Sora got one because he wanted to find Kairi and Riku.Then Riku got Sora's keyblade because he wanted to get Kairi's heart back,but when Sora finally made it in the castle and told Riku that he had to save kairi his keyblade came back to him.Then by coincedence at the same time Riku lost his keyblade because the only reason at the moment was to defeat Sora and his heart got weak but when Ansem got a hold of him.He took the keyblade Riku had and turned it into darkness therefore the keyblade now stayed with Ansem because he needed it to open the portal to darkness,so since the keyblade no longer stayed for good pure deeds it stuck with Ansem because it was now evil and dark.Thefore coming back to my conclusion that the BHK was fighting Axel with Sora keyblade and Namine told him to take the Oathkeeper keychain cause it was more powerful than the true keyblade's form,but he also took the Oblivion to see if he could balance out the power/speed issue buy attaching two keychains at once but it didn't work so he just put the Oblivion keychain in his pocket until he could return it.So later on he was fighting Axel then the started monologing then the BHK says"I am not here to just fight you I am here to protect Sora" then his heart's strength doubles and evidently now he has a reason to weild a keyblade.One appears in front of him he takes it and attaches the Oblivion keychain to his keyblade and continues fighting Axel. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back