• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK has a Drive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

shortythugsta said:
he doesnt have a drive bar?
or does he?
no one no if does or doesnt
and u will need some proof to back that up
The proof is in the picture
upload10000029520.jpg

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
What he says is true. BHK have a Drive in his Life bar, and it was presented in the new trailer of the TGS2005. Like you can see, the picture that Non-Existant One post is the proof of that!

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
shortythugsta said:
i can see stupid i just said can u get a clear pic

and if u look at bhk hes is red on his icon pic i think he is in his valor form

hes not in valor form. u need someone to fuse wit. he isnt using his drive mode anyway. he just doing a move.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
What I wanna know is:

Why are his clothes red in his mugshot, and why is his command menu the old style?

nothingness

k only his collar is red on his shirt, adn the command menu is old because its the awakening so there is no topic (like agrabah, etc.) and when sora is fighting in hollow bastion at the beginning of the game e has the old menu

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Themuffinman said:
What I wanna know is:

Why are his clothes red in his mugshot, and why is his command menu the old style?

The picture is cut at the collar, which is red. It's in your sig muffin, LOL, so it's just his collar that's red.

XIII Order

Thats right because if u look at the picture u can see he is wearing his usual white duds......unlike Sora and his black duds..??!

XIII Order

They were talking about how he was in valor form, but he wasn't because he was wearing his white clothes which i realized r unlike soras new black clothes

nothingness

ya valor form is only for sora and only with goofy, and the white clothes and black clothes are to symbolize the twilight + the blonde hair and soras new clothes are supposed to be important, i think its just showing how much hes matured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back