• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK has a Drive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Order

Cool. But were getting too off topic, so if BHK doesn't have Valor/Wisdom Drive what could they be. It is said that he joins 2 freinds later on maybe he can fuse with them or something else?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
nothingness said:
he will use his friends (not the girl) and he may fuse with them but hell fuse with someone at least
or maybe that just means now he can use his oathkeeper and his oblivion maybe he doesnt have to fuse maybe he can get them when his bar is full

iholdthekeys

i think that 4 bhk's drive form, he doesn't fuse with neone.... cuz then that would make sora look like a fruitcake........ cuz bhk can do it quickly in like a week and for sora it took him at least more than a year......... it makez sora look like a dum keyblade master......... i think that 4 bhk's drive he can just summon another keyblade on his own....... end of story...... no fusions with neone........ at least thatz wat i think....... cuz otherwise that makes sora look dumb......... but then again if bhk can duelwield without fusing that makes sora look dumb 2........... so either way........ bhk will seem 2 b the better duelwielder, only that sora knows all the sweet combos:D

zerokool

Bhk's drive bar may be based on his connection to Sora. Maybe the the oblivion and oathkeeper will give him more power because they have a special meaning. Light and drak riku and Kairi. THis is all going to come clear, soon. But if he can transform he would be very powerful. Bhk starts out with two key blades so his drive form would be a sight to see.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Great. He has a drive bar, which means he can do drives also. Although this is interesting news, I was kind of hoping BHK wouldn't have drives. I was hoping he would have some other ability that would set him and Sora apart. Now it just seems like they're clones of each other. There's really nothing special about him and Sora anymore except the fact that one likes to wear white and the other likes to wear black. Oh well, at least this drive system is very cool though. I guess this means we're never going to hear the end of this from BHK fans.

starry_eyed_hero

King Sora_Strife said:
Great. He has a drive bar, which means he can do drives also. Although this is interesting news, I was kind of hoping BHK wouldn't have drives. I was hoping he would have some other ability that would set him and Sora apart. Now it just seems like they're clones of each other. There's really nothing special about him and Sora anymore except the fact that one likes to wear white and the other likes to wear black. Oh well, at least this drive system is very cool though. I guess this means we're never going to hear the end of this from BHK fans.
Look, you dont seem to understand what drive is. Drive is just a way of activating some of the new abilities of the game. Drive does not automatically mean fusion. BHK probably will have different abilities than Sora, but how is he gonna activate them without a drive bar, if Sora needs a drive bar to activate his new abilities?

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
All I can say is that BHK's awakening is sooo much cooler than sora's. And for the guy who said the command style in the old form, its because he's not in a world. Its only changes when he's in one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back