• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK in ASAS/Deep dive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar Sora

Ok alot of you may or may not believe me but I dont care i just figured i'd share this bit of info

I have a friend who gos to school with me and she's japeneese, she just got back from japan and she told me about KH2 there and how they have already released a DEMO type thing (I'm so jealous she got to play it >_<) and there was also an extended scene for DD at the part ware they like run up the building and are fighting, they end up face to face and the person who was on the ground (he asks "wares sora" in ASAS) get his cloak sliced and kinda falls off and it reveals BHK now that his cloak thingy has fallen off.

there were alot of rumors of it being him but i thought i would at least try to confirm it... but there are the stubborn ppl who think im lieing to get attention

post what you think ^_^

Nemesis

hmm...

well my belief is this.. dont belive it if you haven't seen it. Freind did it to me with the TGS trailer. Now that we have all seen it, i know he was full of it...

But on the off chance she is telling the truth, then in reality, its not that big of a surprise. It was widely thought that the DWU in DD/ASAS was BHK anyway. Just this 100% confirms it.

thecloser

well if it is true why can't you find it on the internet? i mean the jump festa was on the net like 1 day later then why wouldn't it be on the net?

Z

Zephyr

i think i believe you. Cause i really dont think you would lie bout something like that.
so yea i like the info you gave and i just wish we had demos too XP

TruChaos

Dose it really matter if the BHK was in DD/ASAS. I think everybody and the grandmother knows this is nothing really new.

thecloser

but how can it be that if there is a movie like that it isn't on the net or on any p2p programs

Solar Sora

i really dont know why it hasnt surfaced the internet... but alot of things havnt surfaced the internet yet... i realize it's nothing new especially since they both weild the same 2 keyblades, i was just sayin what i figured out

thecloser said:
well if it is true why can't you find it on the internet? i mean the jump festa was on the net like 1 day later then why wouldn't it be on the net?

Yeah iagree Ive tried every search engine I COULD THINK OF

Lock_On

That would be pretty nice to see. I never really thought of BHK to being the DWU... Wow, It was right infront of me this whole time lol!

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
BHK has already been confirmed to be playable and been confirmed to be the DWU. This is kinda old, except the extra scence. Sorry don't believe on that. Some people even claimed that they've already played it and othjer stupid stuff like: Mickey dies, DI is destroyed, Kairi gets a keyblade, Sora and Riku won't appear aggain. Really stupid stuff has been posted so thst you really can't believe anyone until you've seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back