• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK is evil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rapidX

Website
www.myspace.com
i think BHk is evil or maybe really confused my reason is beacuse when sora became a heartless it let out the other side of his heart BHK anyway if u seen axel in the traler i think he telling BHk thats hes not a full person just one a side to someone and tells him about sora that if u defeat sora u will become a full heart not a shell so thats why i also thinking thats why hes where sora he after to kill sora and also most of the pics bHK looks very pissed off and confused

rapidX

Website
www.myspace.com
its looks like that but actualy axel told bhk all that so he would hunt down sora
me and my friend think that treory could be true that why hes allways saying wheres sora

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
nope your wrong.........y because 1. you need a heart to weild a keyblade and 2. because after sora became a heartless he got his whole being bakk wen he went to kairi

rapidX

Website
www.myspace.com
later on he doesn't become evil because he meet with namie and she tells him about what axel said and tells him the really thruth

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Axel didn't tell him anything, there is no translations of Axel saying anything to the BHK besides "Your crazy"

But did anyone think that just because BHK said "You can't see Sora", doesn't necessarily mean he's his protecter?

He could being saying "You can't see Sora to save him from a heart attack" or "You cant see Sora and give him a birthday cake, beacuse I'm evil >>xD

Did any of you think of that? Maybe the BHK isn't protecting Sora, maybe the BHK is just stopping Axel...

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com

Darkness Reigns

axel could just tell BHK to go defeat sora as a pawn so axel himself doesn't have to risk getting himself killed and to get sora out of the way.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
fine fine whatever setharoth. i mean you obviously have a better view on kh1 now then u did when u first played it, you get it alot better. that was 3 or 4 years ago now, your opinions and thoughts dont say the same. ecspecially when u look back at it with all the bhk and kh2 info. lol why are you "spamming"? my pic sucks does it, lets see sumthin of yours. can i get another opinion on my picture??

ASMS

maybe the bhk wants to kill sora because he needs to kill sora
not axel

also isn 't the bhk like riku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back