• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK is evil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
Oye my bad muffinman. You said to copy and paste if you support the characters, i guess you meant just the text. I'll go ahead and delete it then. Can somebody please make me one though, or tell me how i can make or find one? Thanks..

KeyBladeWielder9

He could being saying "You can't see Sora to save him from a heart attack" or "You cant see Sora and give him a birthday cake, beacuse I'm evil >>xD

lol im sorry im really tired and that made me laugh really hard

M

MegaFlare

Holy.. *twitch*

......... *twitch*

rapidX, Setharoth, do NOT double post. If you have anything to add to a previous post, EDIT your post or wait until someone else replies.

...*twitch*

And Setharoth, this is your first and only warning for flaming/swearing excessively like that.

...Cough. Ahem. SIDENOTE.

Dude, ask before you borrow my signature!

Why should he have to ask when it says, "Copy and Paste this into your signature to show your support for all Kingdom Hearts character who can give us a relevant reason to like them!" You make it free to the general public by placing that in your signature.

And even more, the sig is insanely dumb :\ It's basically saying everyone who hasn't played Kingdom Hearts 2 and says BHK IS MY FAV is a "noob". I havn't played the game Tina [From my signature] is from, and she's my favorite character of it. [Hell yes, she's so hawt, no?] Am I a noob for it? Get real, twits.

The sig is as annoying as the "noobs" you speak of.

Closed, if you want this topic opened incredibly bad, you can PM me and beg your tiny little hearts out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back