• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK is not wering rings but plasters!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora's_son

eek.gif
Am I the only one to notice that BHK is not wering rings but plasters. They look nothing like rings......maby he has warts or something?

Please if there i anyone out there who thinks the same thing please tell me!

Night Shadow

ummm.. why would he be wearing plasters? i did notice they where a little thick to be rings but i doubt they are wart cover-ups...

Relik

To me it looks like tape around his fingers, like the kind athletes wear when they have an injured finger, it doesn't not look like rings to me

Night Shadow

perhaps masked fuzzball, but im actualy probably going to agree relik...it dose look like athelites tape i guess

Clouds_hikari

Warts... what the heck?! I think they are rings, and they're just plain awesome. Nomura always adds odd little details to the costume to make it even more COOL!

Like mentioned above.. Sora's shoes.. and may I add? Riku's pants. yeah.. the puffy ones

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Erm... I don't square enix is going to make it so a random guy with warts and keyblades in a white and black suit in their game.. They're rings dammit! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back