• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bhk lookin at fingers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Aros is just a fan name and a bad one at that. SE is more creative with names besdies 'lets switch Sora's name around and give the name to BHK"
Anyways i think it might be what klcodi or w.e said about the guilty thing, Or it could be something Naminé said.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Maybe the BHK is wondering why people on these forums are such idiots with their crazy theories about him, such as:

-Thinking he's Sora's clone/altnernate/opposite/shell/NEO/etc
-giving him a name like "Aros"
-thinking, for some odd reason, he's actually Riku

Maybe he's also wondering why he can't just be a new, original character who is his own person.

I don't know, what do you fools think?

Elyric

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
not you again Keyblade shards...you don't have to call us fools!

Spoliers to anyone who hasn't beaten the the 13th floor Of Sora''s mode

anyways mabye he sad because he and Axel had that fight and he Killed Axel who was part of Sora (if you played COM)

or something Namine told him

S/E should give him a more creative name like Hero or Hiro or something....

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Elyric, you're a moron. In CoM they NEVER stated Axel was part of Sora. You dope. Anyhow, if he did kill Axel (which I doubt) why would he be sad? Axel looked like he would enjoy killing the BHK, so if I was in BHK's position I'd happily defend myself. And him looking at his hands seems like it takes place waaaaaaaaaaaaaay before he fights Axel.

Also, Hero is a s**t name. Worse than Aros.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Careful...

I don't think that is true, and think it's biased Keyblade shards, people have the right to state their owm opinion, and that doesn't give you the right to flame them. As for flaming, I thnk it went over the limit, and that wasn't neccessary, and if this escalates any further with flaming, some mod or super mod shall enforce the rules.

klclodi13

Website
ninjanightmare.deviantart.com
exactly so cool it. its not gonna come out till near the end of the year so we barly know anything. There may be some times where i say something will happen and it actualy does or something very similar happens but i guess we will just have to wait and see. who knows maybe im right about my theory

A

Audo

Sooner than that. Nomura said the release date is really soon and if it is going to be a worldwide release then it means before the end of the year and if not oh well because im going to import it from japan and play it :) Mocha is thinking about doing it too.

A

Audo

No but i can play it for the battles Etc. and then when it comes out in English ill play it and be able to understand everything. It will be like a whole new game. I believe it was said somewhere that they use English VAs for the Japanese Game and just have Japan subtitles. So i will be able to understand the cutscenes just no the text convos.

dark_sora214

I used to live on Saturn...but it was in danger so
i think he was lookin at his hands cuz he just found out that he's a keywielder more importantly a dual wielder. If he was created by namine it would explain the talk at the beginning of the movie maybe he was asking her what his purpose was or something else. i don't know all we can do is wait

A

Audo

He was not Created by Naminé how do you suppose she would do that? She cant make keyblade weilders.

A

Audo

huh? In the new trailer both Naminé and Kairi are there so what are you talking about?

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
okay my thought i am setting things staright:

BHk created by namine?
i wa ths one who oposted this and am now setting things straight. at first i thought that maybe BHK was created by Namine since after meeting wit her, BHK is looking at his hand as if questioning his exsitance caz namine told him that he was created by her. but this has long been flushed down the toliet of stupid ideas in my head. WHy would Namine create BHk and then tell him thet He is a fake human? that would jus be stupid. also, namine couldnt have mad BHK since BHK has a heart and can wield keblades. 'BUt riku repilica gained a heart in COm so maybe BHk gained one too' you may be thinking. but this is wrong. riku replica never really got a heart, he jus had feelings that were similar to having a heart. plus namine wouldnt really have had the time to make BHK. becouse at the end of com we see him in TT while namine is still CO peotect sora in his sleep. plus if seh did have the ime to make BHK, it would have takena while for him to get a heart IF a fake being can evn get a heart. so this theory is jus stupid.

As to why BHK looks like he is questiong his exsistanec/ look at his hands.
namine must have told him somthing that impatsed him like she told him that he is the one who need to protect sora or that he will have to leave his home in TT to fulfill his destiny/ help sora fulfll his destiny. er somthing like that. i odnt think he killed anyone er has a guilty consence.. taht would be weord...

**if any of my refreneces of COM are worng i am sorry. havent played the game since decmber and my friend took it from me so i cant replay it**

A

Audo

Ya your wrong about the RR. He had a heart thats why when he is about to kill Sora Naminé Shatters his heart with her powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back