• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bhk lookin at fingers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elyric

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
It could be possible that Vixen could have made a clone powerful than Sora and Riku COMBINED and than that could be BHK

Think about it

The unknown in DD said he just looks like you and the unknonw you fight in FM says you look like him (unless their talking about AXEL)

but than Sora and Riku never entered CO until a little while after he locked KH

but it could have happened in COM and after Sora went to sleep Namine could have awakened BHK (Hiro or Hero) out of a pod

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
probably he is questioning himself on why he was chosen. wat should i do now? wat is my purpose wit these keyblades?

ur-vile

Awards
I would guess, going with the "other side" of Sora theory, that his connection to Sora was just revealed to him. Still not too much to go on at this point.

A

Audo

Elric said:
It could be possible that Vixen could have made a clone powerful than Sora and Riku COMBINED and than that could be BHK

Think about it

The unknown in DD said he just looks like you and the unknonw you fight in FM says you look like him (unless their talking about AXEL)

but than Sora and Riku never entered CO until a little while after he locked KH

but it could have happened in COM and after Sora went to sleep Namine could have awakened BHK (Hiro or Hero) out of a pod
Clone means an EXACT duplicate of sometihng. Thats why the RR looked exactly like Riku. Theres no way for someone to make a clone from two different people. How the heck does Axel and Sora look alike? When was it said that BHK was ever in CO? We see BHK in Twilight Town after R/R so how could he be in a pod? Get your facts straight and provide proof to your theories.
KeybladeKid said:
I think that BHK found out that he is a shadow of Sora and he cannot beleave that is somebodies Shadow!
NO ONE IN KH IS A SHADOW!

Last edited:

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
BHK is looking at his hand because he is think that the dream he had that had the girl in it from Com was real or not! just like what sora says at the begining of KH,

"I've been having these weird thoughs lately."
"like is any of this for real or not?"

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Namine was in his dream? This surely is news to me. Hm. My statement in this discussion is that BHK is looking at his fingers, becuse he just found out he is a keyblade weilder, dual weilder to be precise, and I seriously doubt that Namine created him. Heh, I am pretty sure she did't make him, cause that would add in a whole different random element.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back