• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK name maybe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
You WILL NOT know BHK's true name until the game releases in Japan. KH2's official guide doesn't even state it! Nomura really wants to keep that name under wraps. Anyway, this topic has been brought up before. The Jap text isn't BHK's name. Sorry.

ultamaSora

i dunno doupt it if it was why would they but it there and not with the "Misterious boy"? I dont read japanesse so i don't know

Jacob Twilight

Nomura probably hasn't even given the name to his staff! He's got it written on a napkin from a sushi bar and keeps it in his front pocket. On the day before mass production, he'll give it to the programmers to fill in the blanks.

XD Sarcasm, incase you don't know.

Last edited:

VirusCoreHacker

Maby they want to shock us.....like maby his name is Sora and wants to make it a suprise for gamers...or sumthing

Jacob Twilight

WonderngKeyblade said:
i think the only ppl who know are the developers, publishers, esrb or watever they got in japan, and The ppl who did the voiceovers
No! Only Nomura! In the script, BHK is only refered to as "Hey, you", or alternativly, "that meddling kid".

Btw, louis, XD means histeric laughter.

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well no one ever said Tidus name. T_T As for BHKs... I still think its Sora, only logical explination for them to hide it. We know the Org names for crying out loud, you would think they would tell us the main characters name if it was something as trivial as Roxas or something lame like that, the name obviously has something big to do with KH2.

Jacob Twilight

MyInnerFred said:
Well no one ever said Tidus name. T_T As for BHKs... I still think its Sora, only logical explination for them to hide it. We know the Org names for crying out loud, you would think they would tell us the main characters name if it was something as trivial as Roxas or something lame like that, the name obviously has something big to do with KH2.
Hence... the napkin, in Nomura's front shirt pocket, close to his heart. XDD

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Jacob Twilight said:
If it smells like fish, then you know what it is.

:confused:

:eek:

EWWWWW!!!!!!!!

*hangs onto topic for dear life before climbing back on in a ridiculously clumsy-looking fashion*

I believe that there's every possiblity that he has no name. ^_^ And I also find it very possible that his name is Sora. Both of these would make sense. I'd tell you why, but you know, a gazillion people have already said it in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back